Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash (24479 Views)

Equatorial Guinea Vs Cote D'ivoire: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 / President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia / Bukola Saraki Visits Super Eagles Ahead Of Friendly Match With England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Niceessien(m): 3:56pm On Jan 18
SIXFEETUNDER:
Who get him pikin number?? I need that bich number asap

50k..... Make I arrange am for you ASAP
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Starhearts: 3:57pm On Jan 18
Sleekfingers:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Team way Ivory Coast go cripple Patapata today.

Osimeh no go see shot on target ....
Naa today pple gonknw say Nwabili Stanley naa vasket too
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Starhearts: 3:58pm On Jan 18
vastolord4:
cheesy this visit will boost their moral to win this game

Which moral? Dey play ooo
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by DaddyRochie1642: 3:58pm On Jan 18
SIXFEETUNDER:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by EmekaBlue(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18
Ivory coast no be mighty team na

Super Eagles shock Yaya toure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Venom11(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18
99thEnemy:

Are you indirectly shading Peter Obi? 🤐
Lol.. But how
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Sleekfingers: 3:59pm On Jan 18
Starhearts:

Osimeh no go see shot on target ....
Naa today pple gonknw say Nwabili Stanley naa vasket too

😆😆😆😆Osimen should just be careful make dem no break him leg....
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Olumighty1993: 3:59pm On Jan 18
Dey play
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Herkim(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18
Let victor osihmen be on the bench in the first half of the game, so that he will know the defense weakness of the ivorian team.

If Nigeria coach does not do this advise, osihmen will eventually be rule out of this game due to lack of strategy by the coach.

Tell them I told you

2 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Starhearts: 3:59pm On Jan 18
SIXFEETUNDER:

Mind u ... she is not bitch

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by ericmor: 4:00pm On Jan 18
Nlanalyst:
We should rest the number 10 jersey.

Because he got the ballon D'or abi won UEFA champions league not even talk of world cup. Una sha go dey find trouble online

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Starhearts: 4:01pm On Jan 18
sukkot:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Y u dey laugh ...

Omo iya mi... ko n sewu
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Starhearts: 4:02pm On Jan 18
SIXFEETUNDER:

Agreed but she'll be when she's deep on my balls

No she still an un-touch apple
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Sleekfingers: 4:02pm On Jan 18
Herkim:
Let victor osihmen be on the bench in the first half of the game, so that he will know the defense weakness of the ivorian team.

If Nigeria coach does not do this advise, they will eventually rule him out of this game

Tell them I told you

You made a valid point ooo...

Because all eyes are already on Osimen .......

2 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Fira09(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18
sukkot:
the super chickens will be flogged like criminals today
it will be your portion this evening.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Johilo(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18
Even though them go beat nigeria but at least make them (nigeria) spice d match small...... Dis one were okocha don visit them like, i hope say dem go do over 1.5
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by ericmor: 4:03pm On Jan 18
SharingIsLife:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ieovp_Ngy4?si=l-ARXW0sfllX_1mr

Oh yes! The legend was there yesterday. Why is this not making news? I believe his visit would have fired their morale to an extent that victory is sure.

If he likes he should sleep with them or even join the aquad, I don't see them getting better. I thought someone will even type something like okacha will tell them what to do to win the game like say the okacha himself sabi coaching
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Starhearts: 4:04pm On Jan 18
Sleekfingers:

😆😆😆😆Osimen should just be careful make dem no break him leg....

B4 final whistle.... osimeh no go touch ball more dan 15times...
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by ppogba: 4:04pm On Jan 18
Quadrylateral:
Good afternoon daddies, mummies, my brothers and sisters on Nairaland.

All I need is #500 to buy food, please.

I'm using this medium to appeal to everyone that comes across this post to consider me, please. I'm not going to lie so I can be pitied, so I'll just be completely honest.

I'm here to beg so I can get something to eat. Any good person should help me with anything he or she can; I'll appreciate any amount, please.

I'm begging everyone in the name of God. I've exhausted every option I have, and that's why I'm here now. I haven't eaten anything since Tuesday evening, and my body is starting to shake. Please, someone should help me with anything. Please don't let me die of this hunger! I swear to God, I've never done this before, and this is the last thing I want to do, but I have no other option now.

Please have mercy on me and help me.

My bank details are:

United Bank for Africa (UBA)
2 1 9 0 4 8 6 2 0 6
My name is Quadri

May God continue to bless you and your family.

I have #127 in my UBA account. Someone should help me add #500 to my balance so that I can withdraw #600. I am very hungry please.

Silver or Gold I have no but I pray for you; your account balance that looks like a radio station frequency number today will soon be longer than your account number tommorow.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Jozibrainz100: 4:05pm On Jan 18
TINTINABULATION:
No amount of visiting, speeches and motivations can equate ascetic discipline, team unity and assiduous trainings.

Theory
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Fira09(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18
Starhearts:

Which moral? Dey play ooo
You are a sad object😭, negativity all over you.

Heal.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by EmekaBlue(m): 4:07pm On Jan 18
Herkim:

If Nigeria coach does not do this advise, osihmen will eventually be rule out of this game due to lack of strategy by the coach.

Tell them I told you
if Dem no start am now and things go wrong na same people like u maybe go say why bench him and start him late

Football talk no dey finish....A supporter just want his/her team to win

Winning is all that really matters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by StraightGaay: 4:10pm On Jan 18
Quadrylateral:
Good afternoon daddies, mummies, my brothers and sisters on Nairaland.

All I need is #500 to buy food, please.

I'm using this medium to appeal to everyone that comes across this post to consider me, please. I'm not going to lie so I can be pitied, so I'll just be completely honest.

I'm here to beg so I can get something to eat. Any good person should help me with anything he or she can; I'll appreciate any amount, please.

I'm begging everyone in the name of God. I've exhausted every option I have, and that's why I'm here now. I haven't eaten anything since Tuesday evening, and my body is starting to shake. Please, someone should help me with anything. Please don't let me die of this hunger! I swear to God, I've never done this before, and this is the last thing I want to do, but I have no other option now.

Please have mercy on me and help me.

My bank details are:

United Bank for Africa (UBA)
2 1 9 0 4 8 6 2 0 6
My name is Quadri

May God continue to bless you and your family.

I have #127 in my UBA account. Someone should help me add #500 to my balance so that I can withdraw #600. I am very hungry please.
Did you or did you not stood on someone's mandate, yes or no?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by StraightGaay: 4:11pm On Jan 18
BigDawsNet:
We need the legendary to help build dia confidence atleat...

This match is must win!
Is Ivory Coast a joke to you?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by ericmor: 4:12pm On Jan 18
Herkim:

Tell them I told you

Most Nigeria players don't know how to study game. If you think I'm lying, visit a viewing center and you will hear different opinion of the people that doesn't correlate with the game, y u will only see one or two saying the right thing. most of them do play football also and they brag about it y arguing
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Chikel20000(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18
TINTINABULATION:
No amount of visiting, speeches and motivations can equate ascetic discipline, team unity and assiduous trainings.
u say?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by EmekaBlue(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18
Equatorial Guinea leading the group live now with 4 points ...Super Eagles really need not to loose this game

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by teebaxy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18
SmartPolician:

The Nigerian team just lacks the enthusiasm to play and win games... probably because it's full of mediocres.

NFF should fire the current coach and hire that French coach Hervé Renard. That man has a good record in managing African teams.
why not sign Jose Mourinho . We have always wanted him to coach super eagles . Luckily he is available now….
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by ppogba: 4:21pm On Jan 18
Quadrylateral:

Amen

May God bless you too abundantly.
Thank you for your concern. I pray to get help on time as I beginning to feel pain in my stomach. If I do not get help here, I will sell my phone in the evening.

Account credited

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From The Asisat Oshaoala Football 4 Girls Seminar Held Today. / Sports Minister, Dare, Orders NFF To Sack Rohr Immediately / Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.