Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council (21928 Views)

Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) / FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. / Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Progressiveby: 4:35pm On Jan 18
Nice one my Governor

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Zulu11zulu: 4:36pm On Jan 18
yarimo:
The worst Governor in Nigeria is Alex otti of ABIA STATE
I know you are typing this nonsense inside the bush because of bandit,

Your state and local government is under the government of bandit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Godfullsam(m): 4:37pm On Jan 18
SharingIsLife:
This move seems to have Obi's shadow behind it. Who else thinks so?

We are yet to see anything like obi shadow here o.

There is no suspension of local government findings

No increase in school fees by 300%

No impeachment yet

No strike by resident doctors and state uni lecturers etc.

Obi hasn't happened yet!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by SIXFEETUNDER: 4:37pm On Jan 18
People I'd like to see in the government

Trump

Peter Obi

Okonjo iweala

Soludo

Frank Nweke

Wike
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by OKKO(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18
Well not by theory but outcome.

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by ibechris(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18
immortalcrown:
Will Okonjo Iweala accept this appointment? 🤔

I think she is too big for this kind of appointment.

There are Yoruba and Hausa names on the list. Those who say Igbo should not vote in Lagos State, how far?

She is listed as "an honorary adviser...Read it again. She may not be appointed but her advice would be needed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by SharingIsLife(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18
Godfullsam:

We are yet to see anything like obi shadow here o.

There is no suspension of local government findings

No increase in school fees by 300%

No impeachment yet

No strike by resident doctors and state uni lecturers etc.

Obi hasn't happened yet!
A negativist will always find negatives to dwell on. He can't see positives because darkness cannot have light in it. Well done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by immortalcrown(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18
ibechris:
She is listed as "an honorary adviser...Read it again. She may not be appointed but her advice would be needed.
What should I read again? Isn't there a responsibility attached to being an honorary adviser?
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:42pm On Jan 18
yarimo:

No de sniff cowdung naa

3 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Henix(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18
Good development. Soludo is still busy speaking grammar and suspending a traditional ruler for giving his opponent a chieftaincy title

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by ibechris(m): 4:43pm On Jan 18
yarimo:

I just left Abia state.

That is one State that is currently working and a visit will convince u. We used one of the health centres in Umuahia and we were surprised at the services rendered...

Alex is really working.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by okorogodwin4(m): 4:43pm On Jan 18
immortalcrown:

There are Yoruba and Hausa names on the list. Those who say Igbo should not vote in Lagos State, how far?
mumu she is an advisor before you start weeping ethnic sentiment into serious matter

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by jaymichael(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18
Make we talk truth, this DR Alex Otti dey try.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by AfonjaScud: 4:44pm On Jan 18
immortalcrown:

We're they appointed to drag Abia ownership with Abians ?
Get some sense.

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by immortalcrown(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18
okorogodwin4:
mumu she is an advisor before you start weeping ethnic sentiment into serious matter
Mumu, does my comment say otherwise?
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by amadiwati(m): 4:45pm On Jan 18
immortalcrown:

Nobody is big oh. What is important is for the betterment of the state. If she doesn't bring her wealth of experience, who will? I like Otti's vision. His selection is top notch. He is not about tribe. He is about development.

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by LCling: 4:46pm On Jan 18
Oooh I feel sober reading... Seeing HRH Sanusi, NOI, Balogun,adesida, ,oteh,orommah... I'm convinced

1. Omo na Nigeria politicians dey play tribe hate... Card nothing like that dey for commoners
2. Otti na Lagos guy .. with established Lagos tinibu allign history... So everything here is real ... This is more like presidential intervention inline with S.E integration echo by the admistration heard from senators from abia.

Lagos and countries big boys will invest ASAP tinibu & boys too.. every investment is purely secured and have presidential Nod. WAZOBIA project.

International presence as NOI na abia daughter... Omo that girl go use wto access globalize small local investment... Omo investor's ROI go dey on real rocket Mood.

Best time to invest at East location is Abia

Take this to bank

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by StraightGaay: 4:46pm On Jan 18
yarimo:
Stop drinking sperm

3 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by AfonjaScud: 4:46pm On Jan 18
successmatters:
A visionary governor, working just like Peter Obi. If Peter Obi becomes president, Even Obama and Donald trump will be begging to visit Nigeria with Zuckerberg, Buffet and Gates to invest in Nigeria.

Labour Party, progress.

Peter Obi, the certified failure as Anambra gov ?
Are you okay ?
Peter Obi, the disaster nigerians doged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by successmatters(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18
AfonjaScud:

Peter Obi, the certified failure as Anambra gov ?
Are you okay ?
Peter Obi, the disaster nigerians doged.

As worthless and as lie filled as this your comment is, it's yours to hold and to believe, no matter what truths you see around you.

Ameen.

3 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by rhymesnoni(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18
This are people who should be on the Nations Economy team, This Oti is a very smart man, I would follow Developments in Abia State because i know with this team the sky would be Abia state starting point....

Kudus Mr. Governor... Weldone Job

3 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by zoomzoom(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18
[quote author=tishbite43 post=128004485]WTF is Sanusi doing there?!
See young and vibrant minds like Kalu Aja on Twitter.
Bring em on board

Sanusi is there to stabilize the list..surely Kalu Aja's time is nigh but let Sanusi serve his purpose for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Soulsymbol99: 4:52pm On Jan 18
With the way this guy is going in abia,shame no dey catch other governors?

5 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Randomgist(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18
LP is really setting pace

3 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by AriyaTV: 4:55pm On Jan 18
successmatters:
A visionary governor, working just like Peter Obi. If Peter Obi becomes president, Even Obama and Donald trump will be begging to visit Nigeria with Zuckerberg, Buffet and Gates to invest in Nigeria.

Labour Party, progress.

Thesame way he did when he was the governor abi?

A man who did conduct local govt election for 8years.

U must be joking.
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by AfonjaScud: 4:56pm On Jan 18
successmatters:

As worthless and as lie filled as this your comment is, it's yours to hold and to believe, no matter what truths you see around you.

Ameen.

It has been decided by those that matter that Peter Obi will NEVER be president of a country called Nigeria.
Even in Biafra, he can never be president.
Rave if you like.
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Inspirer1: 4:57pm On Jan 18
Good news coming from Abia lately....Good one

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Promax4321: 4:57pm On Jan 18
This will be top notch since it is from labour party, IPOBI party underwise they call it another name.

They can never see others as good, upon Major Banjo efforts, they never saw good in all he did, wondering his life to Ore and advise that 1000 century is not enough to be between Ore and Onitsha bridge, he equally kicked against appointment Dr. Okoro over the then governor of Midwest state They called him saboteur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by slowice(m): 4:58pm On Jan 18
immortalcrown:

That is why they made honorary advisor... They already know she is very busy and won't attend meetings, so her job is to drop ideas from her wealth of experience via Skype.

3 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by successmatters(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18
AfonjaScud:

It has been decided by those that matter that Peter Obi will NEVER be president of a country called Nigeria.
Even in Biafra, he can never be president.
Rave if you like.

grin grin grin

More worthless drivel, continue

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by yarimo(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18
ibechris:

I just left Abia state.

That is one State that is currently working and a visit will convince u. We used one of the health centres in Umuahia and we were surprised at the services rendered...

Alex is really working.
he is really workinggrin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Taich(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18
successmatters:

So says a hate filled person.

My Papa say if you throw a stone at every dog that backs at you, you will not get to your destination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele / Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu / Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.