Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council (21950 Views)

Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) / FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. / Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by hopexter(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18
successmatters:
A visionary governor, working just like Peter Obi. If Peter Obi becomes president, Even Obama and Donald trump will be begging to visit Nigeria with Zuckerberg, Buffet and Gates to invest in Nigeria.

Labour Party, progress.

Peter Obi was once a governor for 8 years, he didnโ€™t work but now that heโ€™s a nobody, heโ€™s working grin grin which state is he working for? ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by YourKarma: 5:08pm On Jan 18
The co-chairman of the Abia state economic team is a Yoruba man, Mr. Bolaji Balogun. Dr. Olugbenga Adesida is a member. These are people who have put in the work in Abia and are now recognized.

Something similar happened in Ekiti state and we see how my yoruba brethren were making noise

3 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Ttipsy(f): 5:12pm On Jan 18
Great
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by pandax: 5:19pm On Jan 18
immortalcrown:
Will Okonjo Iweala accept this appointment? ๐Ÿค”

I think she is too big for this kind of appointment.

There are Yoruba and Hausa names on the list. Those who say Igbo should not vote in Lagos State, how far?

Your parochial enclavement has made your reasoning to be myopic in outlook. We need professionals from across the world to build economies of envy. Otti of Abia is what we hoped that Soludo of Anambra would be. Unfortunately, it is all talk and no action for Soludo.

Bikonu Ndi Abia, we (Anambra) will sign Otti in 2031 to do for us what he is doing for Abia now

3 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by immortalcrown(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18
pandax:
Your parochial enclavement has made your reasoning to be myopic in outlook. We need professionals from across the world to build economies of envy. Otti of Abia is what we hoped that Soludo of Anambra would be. Unfortunately, it is all talk and no action for Soludo.

Bikonu Ndi Abia, we (Anambra) will sign Otti in 2031 to do for us what he is doing for Abia now
If stupidity does not run in your lineage, point where I said we don't need professionals to build our economy?
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Apel147(m): 5:23pm On Jan 18
I bet you if an APC had done this you would have said gathering of looters, but because it's your beloved LP you have something nice to say! Nigerians and hypocrisy ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

successmatters:
A visionary governor, working just like Peter Obi. If Peter Obi becomes president, Even Obama and Donald trump will be begging to visit Nigeria with Zuckerberg, Buffet and Gates to invest in Nigeria.

Labour Party, progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Apel147(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18
I bet you if an APC state had done, some disgruntled fellows would have called this gathering of looters, but because it's your beloved LP you have something nice to say! Nigerians and hypocrisy ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

[quote author=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by guass(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18
Sanusi is the only barrier there. Pls remove Sanusi because of his hatred towards the southerners.
During his rein at CBN he racially persecuted southern entrepreneurs. He detest southern interest.
And like his friend Nasir El rufai, he has questions relating to 'terrorism financing' to answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Okwyjesus(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18
yarimo:
The worst Governor in Nigeria is Alex otti of ABIA STATE

Dude is beautifully "bad"

His moves is classy

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by CommonSense1967: 5:28pm On Jan 18
Clowning. grin grin grin grin grin

Useless irrelevant and inconsequential appointments for eye service that's of ZERO use.
I trust the shallow low IQ LP mumus to cheer for this.
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18
immortalcrown:

I think she is too big for this kind of appointment. Even as an honorary adviser, there are responsibilities attached. I doubt if she is not too busy for such.

There are Yoruba and Hausa names on the list. Those who say Igbo should not vote in Lagos State, how far?

She was already part of the transition committee
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by immortalcrown(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18
InyinyaAgbaOku:
She was already part of the transition committee
Wow! Okay.
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18
sharpchap:
am jealous of what this guy is doing but I pray it is not playing to the gallery

He is not. He already has completed road projects and many are under construction

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Sctests: 5:36pm On Jan 18
Never knew Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala holds GCON as a national merit honour. Impressive.

This woman should be president someday.
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Umuinyioku: 5:37pm On Jan 18
yarimo:
Lol

Sarcasm, ba?
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Sctests: 5:38pm On Jan 18
yarimo:

Hate don raise this one BP exponentially, na to die throway remain. grin
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by phemray(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18
successmatters:

Labour Party, progress.

As Peter obi did then in Anambra abi? I can't even remember the names of his then economic team and Thier portfolios now.
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by ufuosman(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by dbestcno(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18
Nigeria missed the opportunity to be governed by visionary leader in person of Peter Obi. No matter how much u hate him, it's just the gospel truth. I pray God to give us another opportunity in the future

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by BlaqT: 6:13pm On Jan 18
yarimo:

Eggsatly.......
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by BlaqT: 6:15pm On Jan 18
CommonSense1967:
Clowning. grin grin grin grin grin

Useless irrelevant and inconsequential appointments for eye service that's of ZERO use.
I trust the shallow low IQ LP mumus to cheer for this.

Eรฑvy will soon choรงk u, iti

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Beautifulday: 6:35pm On Jan 18
immortalcrown:

I think she is too big for this kind of appointment. Even as an honorary adviser, there are responsibilities attached. I doubt if she is not too busy for such.

How can she be too busy for her nation?
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by olisaEze(m): 6:42pm On Jan 18
The right kind of people in power take the right kind of decisions. He didn't bother to tell his people what he was going to do, he just did it like Nike said we should! I don't know if any Gov has done this before, but with the current crop of leaders in the country, only a beef packaging material would not be at least excited for that State. Haba, dem don hear am for bad leadership hand na! grin
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by Good2go1: 6:53pm On Jan 18
This is the easiest way to know APC paid agents, by their comments we shall know them
yarimo:
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by freemanq(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18
Nice move
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by freeborn02: 7:00pm On Jan 18
yarimo:

This kind of statement looks like what a thoughtless son of a dog will make.
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by immortalcrown(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18
Beautifulday:
How can she be too busy for her nation?
A state, not a nation.
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by frog12: 7:09pm On Jan 18
bloated grin grin grin

over bloated grin grin
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by paramakina202: 7:10pm On Jan 18
tishbite43:
WTF is Sanusi doing there?!
See young and vibrant minds like Kalu Aja on Twitter.
Bring em on board

Sanusi will bring a lot to the table.Our governor is not clueless.
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by paramakina202: 7:12pm On Jan 18
yarimo:

Da davul is in severe pain grin
Kpele o grin
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by amnesty7: 7:17pm On Jan 18
tishbite43:
WTF is Sanusi doing there?!
See young and vibrant minds like Kalu Aja on Twitter.
Bring em on board
No be your fault.
Re: Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council by slymansun: 7:20pm On Jan 18
This is what Tinubu needs to do if he is sincere and serious about transforming our economy.
He needs to stop these poverty triggering and perpetuation measures he has set into motion. I don't see how his policies is going to turn things around.
Forget about politics and party affiliations, go out there and set up a team of seasoned and competent Nigerians as an economic team to revive our economy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCT: Sarakiโ€™s Camp In Disarray As Senators Seek End To Crises / YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathanโ€™s YouWin Concept / List Of Past And Present Managing Directors Of NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.