Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper (39228 Views)

Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / Police Arrest Kidnapper Who Collected $15,000 Ransom In Bitcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by TylerDurden: 9:06pm On Jan 18
successmatters:

The whole thing is a fake news

Of course it's fake news because Chinasa and co were involved.

In the other thread you said it was a setup by the police to get some innocent people to be as fall guys now you are saying it's fake news.

Pls tell us why you are doubting the police report ?

I am waiting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Iceberg3: 9:07pm On Jan 18
Instant firing squad execution to any arrested kidnapper. Kudos to the police

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Goodnewsforlife: 9:08pm On Jan 18
successmatters:

Kaduna, Kano or Abuja? grin
u can see it’s your brothers committing d crime n not Fulani herdsmen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by RepoMan007: 9:09pm On Jan 18
shocked
sleek214:
IPOB don join Fulani bandits in the business of kidnapping for Abuja oo
Like Putin and Xi, no limits partnership.
They came together to acquire what they desire.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Iceberg3: 9:09pm On Jan 18
Kudos to the police

Exousiang01:
All these Fulani Herdsmen ehhhh
Where did you see Fulani there?
Seun fergie001
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Iceberg3: 9:11pm On Jan 18
Angelfrost:

Okay... So, by passing death penalty, the kidnappers will suddenly become scared and stop kidnapping?!!!

Never knew House of Assembly were that powerful.
Jmoore said NATIONAL assembly not house assembly
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Levels1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18
Manager001:

Don't compare GEJ with PMB and his pro max BAT

Comparing both is absurd honestly

This is a working government and as you can see the name's of the kidnappers.... They are doing everything possible to destabilize this government.

Those guys should be killed immediately

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Exousiang01: 9:13pm On Jan 18
Iceberg3:
Kudos to the police

Where did you see Fulani there?
Seun fergie001

Are you crying to Seun because you lack the ability to comprehend basic sarcasm?
You wanna blame me for your inability for simple comprehension?
Seun fergie.
They didn't hear you the first time, ve called them again.
Let them ban me because you are not smart enough to understand sacrasm

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by TylerDurden: 9:15pm On Jan 18
BePrepared:

Mod Rule 2

Give this guy 10 year ban

Why?
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Iceberg3: 9:15pm On Jan 18
Goodnewsforlife:
I knew right from time that it wasn’t Fulani but u know we must not talk according to d new rule

All you do every minute, everyday of your life is lament and whine over these people,what a sad life you are living!
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Jnrprince1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18
East and North make i no talk
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Sleekfingers: 9:18pm On Jan 18
UNDFTD:
It would be nice for the Police to show the public the picture of the supposed kidnapper who was arrested during a heated gun exchange in their failed attempt to transport their victims to another location. Talk is cheap...we need evidence to back up all these lies that the security authorities have been peddling.

Go to Abuja, and ask for the evidence.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by TylerDurden: 9:18pm On Jan 18
There have been instances where one kidnapping gang will sell their victims to another kidnapping cartel

I believe this was the case .

The victim was kidnapped and was in the process of being transferred to another criminal cartel

The police should look deep into this and investigate if the arrested suspect is linked to a terror cell.

You can never rule this out .
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by NFBI: 9:18pm On Jan 18
Faiththatworks:
Ogbeni Seun ma binu o,meaning don't be annoyed but I must say this,Biko don't ban me.
I don't intend to be tribalistic but ki ni mo ri yi, meaning what I'm seeing. I'm seeing Chinaza,Chidebere as the name of kidnappers,abi there's a mix up in the name of the kidnappers and the victims.
God have mercy on my soul,I swear I was expecting to see Some hausa and Fulani names as the Kidnappers.
This one o Le gan oooooo meaning this one strong o.
I'm so so delighted that finally they have started neutralizing these bastard terriorist, kidnappers and mad bandits In Abuja,I was really hoping to read that the police killed 3 and left one alive,these animals don't deserve any pity.
Please if you see something or notice anyone trying to pull off a kidnap or abduction,please call the the police
God kill all the Kidnappers,bandits and Terriorist in Nigeria.
God bless The Nigeria Police
God bless Nigeria.
What about Auwal that was mentioned too?
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by frog12: 9:19pm On Jan 18
ibos grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by farouk2much(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18
Am waiting 4 the pics....
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by JaskanFactor: 9:19pm On Jan 18
if its not the European controlled Nigerian government sponsoring the kidnappers, they will have imposed curfew in Abuja at least since 1 year ago, in places like south kahuna at least since 2 years ago there will have been curfew.

But since its the government itself behind all this new mayhem escalation in Nigeria they are always reacting after all the victims are dead or kidnapped.

Also there are reports that all the arabs behind kicked out of isreal are being moved to Africa, and there have been reports of foreign people moving into all this places where Nigerians are being wiped out by civil servant terrorists and kidnappers.

Nigerians are some of the most educated people in the world, how stupid do you expect people to be that there is kidnapping and terrorism at such high level, and not a single curfew imposed anywhere since 2015 when this escalation started. At same time BVN started for banks.

Back when this Nazi colonial shit hole European controlled zoo was pretending to be a country, there only has to be rumours of coup and there is nation wide curfew, and now since 2015 almost 1 million Nigerians are dead or kidnapped, and not a single curfew, it means they are behind all of it.

May all mighty God punish to hell and damnation all those toying with the blood of african people.

After they kill 1000 more Nigerians you will hear more reports of army making progress during the day before changing to terrorists and kidnapper uniform by night.

And the depopulation attack by European owners of the country continues with the worthless rubbish called naira.
And as they close borders with other countries to food in order to increase the price of food and starve the population.

Ladies and gentle of nigeira, you are under seige by colonial government, pretending to be the government of Nigeria
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Sleekfingers: 9:20pm On Jan 18
successmatters:

The whole thing is a fake news

Because the culprits are developers abi?

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Tonididdyx: 9:20pm On Jan 18
Like this abuja estates na graveyard as early as 6pm

Capitol city oh... I support tinibu to move the capital city back to Lagos indefinitely
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by HRMK: 9:21pm On Jan 18
i thought abductions is only about boko haram and fulani herdsmen!so igbos are also part of the biz!!

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Angelfrost(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18
Iceberg3:

Jmoore said NATIONAL assembly not house assembly

My mistake... So, National assembly then.

My question still stands.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by VIKTO83(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18
No picture of the guy arrested.
I Hooe all these names are not fictitious.
I wonder how u can engage in gun battle with kidnappers and they didn't use the victim as a cover.
This whole thing no clear unless we hear from d said kidnapped victim.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by kalemy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18
There's absolutely no need arresting kidnappers, kill them at the spot.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by dunski: 9:24pm On Jan 18
Faiththatworks:
Ogbeni Seun ma binu o,meaning don't be annoyed but I must say this,Biko don't ban me.
I don't intend to be tribalistic but ki ni mo ri yi, meaning what I'm seeing. I'm seeing Chinaza,Chidebere as the name of kidnappers,abi there's a mix up in the name of the kidnappers and the victims.
God have mercy on my soul,I swear I was expecting to see Some hausa and Fulani names as the Kidnappers.
This one o Le gan oooooo meaning this one strong o.
I'm so so delighted that finally they have started neutralizing these bastard terriorist, kidnappers and mad bandits In Abuja,I was really hoping to read that the police killed 3 and left one alive,these animals don't deserve any pity.
Please if you see something or notice anyone trying to pull off a kidnap or abduction,please call the the police
God kill all the Kidnappers,bandits and Terriorist in Nigeria.
God bless The Nigeria Police
God bless Nigeria.

Ogbeni,kidnapping cuts across all tribes.Just that the Fulani herdsmen have taken it to a dangerous level by killing victims
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Clinghton: 9:25pm On Jan 18
If only they can make proper use of the captured kidnapper, if.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day / Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos / New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.