Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper (39278 Views)

Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / Police Arrest Kidnapper Who Collected $15,000 Ransom In Bitcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by nairalanda1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18
YourKarma:

2 Igbo men who kidnapped someone were caught, you guys immediately rushed to exonerate your fulani masters from all their atrocities so you can blame it on the Igbos, who you love to hate.

You guys are a funny bunch. Your tribe is currently facing an existential crisis, but you don't seem to know.

Keep attacking your neighbors

Well, the fact that two people from tribe X were involved does not mean that other tribes, tribe Y and V and H included, don't have bad elements still kidnapping, or that every Nigerian is a supporter of kidnappers.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by davidsthe(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18
but why daily trust need put full govt address of the victim na?

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Enemyofpeace: 10:06pm On Jan 18
one of the kidnappers, a 28-year-old Chinaza Philip of Life Camp Abuja, was arrested grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by kay29000(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18
georgeakins:
Seun Osewa is using his hands to kill the forum.

How?
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Enemyofpeace: 10:07pm On Jan 18
davidsthe:
but why daily trust need put full govt address of the victim na?
that's the stupid journalism that we practice in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Enemyofpeace: 10:07pm On Jan 18
georgeakins:
Seun Osewa is using his hands to kill the forum.
so says one of the kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by finallybusy: 10:14pm On Jan 18
β€œIt was the work of the devil. I was idle and let evil use me.” Na after them catch you regret enter. When you free, you no change way. I dey fold arms observe.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by ipobarecriminals: 10:14pm On Jan 18
sad dem dey 😊 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ happy say make we nor check IPOBCRIMINALS . shocked cool grin grin lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by ipobarecriminals: 10:16pm On Jan 18
cool BAN FUN SEEKERS angry sad cool
kay29000:

How?

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Attasco: 10:21pm On Jan 18
If they haven't caught them now, people from a certain region will be sharpening their mouths accusing people people in another region. The get quick rich syndrome is in their DNA The same way they will abduct Haruna,Sama'ila from the North and gave him their tribal names. The question is,why wouldn't be hatred within themselves because they are not of the same blood. Tue

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by georgeakins: 10:22pm On Jan 18
kay29000:

How?

He is not allowing freedom of speech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Konquest: 10:23pm On Jan 18
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by ipobarecriminals: 10:24pm On Jan 18
cool grin grin grin ABUJA POLICE unveiled the people behind ONE CHANCE, KIDNAPPERS cool. Just this week,we saw couples caught in the act tongue lipsrsealed grin
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Manager001: 10:28pm On Jan 18
Jemex003:

Shut up 🀫 what do you know
Tell your father shut up
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by AuthorMan: 10:29pm On Jan 18
Until the names of the kidnappers were mentioned one would think they were the fulanis .
This is why one should avoid bad things. Because once you are known to have done it a couple of times you will be the suspect every time it happens
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by AskNgige2: 10:42pm On Jan 18
YourNextLevel:
Dis una Abuja self !!!

Where you come de?
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by favor914: 10:46pm On Jan 18
sleek214:
IPOB don join Fulani bandits in the business of kidnapping for Abuja oo
Wait o, Bobloco has a response for you.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Ohraykon: 10:47pm On Jan 18
Faiththatworks:
Ogbeni Seun ma binu o,meaning don't be annoyed but I must say this,Biko don't ban me.
I don't intend to be tribalistic but ki ni mo ri yi, meaning what I'm seeing. I'm seeing Chinaza,Chidebere as the name of kidnappers,abi there's a mix up in the name of the kidnappers and the victims.
God have mercy on my soul,I swear I was expecting to see Some hausa and Fulani names as the Kidnappers.
This one o Le gan oooooo meaning this one strong o.
I'm so so delighted that finally they have started neutralizing these bastard terriorist, kidnappers and mad bandits In Abuja,I was really hoping to read that the police killed 3 and left one alive,these animals don't deserve any pity.
Please if you see something or notice anyone trying to pull off a kidnap or abduction,please call the the police
God kill all the Kidnappers,bandits and Terriorist in Nigeria.
God bless The Nigeria Police
God bless Nigeria.
divide and conquer psyops, who employed you? Until hell befalls your family, continue working for the elite you common man!
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Ubanz: 10:50pm On Jan 18
This story gets k leg.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Felix6: 10:51pm On Jan 18
tbarrister:
Lol and people will blame the fulani herdsmen, see the name of the suspect caught
I swear, I almost started apologising to The entire North. But however they can not absolved themselves of these rubbish as well. Why didn't the guys head south} east, west, or southwards? North are big accomplish in so many ways. Having occupied the seat of power in many years, stole hugely, and occupied every federal agencies and what have you, depriving other regions the space to breath.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by commoditiesnig: 11:07pm On Jan 18
Noted
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Sholaco: 11:25pm On Jan 18
SeeWahala:
I talk am undecided

ever since mc o been go that side go drag position all these one chance and kidnapping don increase.

Abuja under Tinubu's wike is a gone city lipsrsealed
and the name of those kidnappers are Igbo and Hausa

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by nosa2ekundayo: 11:28pm On Jan 18
leanonme82:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/breaking-gunshots-as-police-rescue-victim-abducted-in-abuja-arrest-kidnapper/
Those that understand Abuja very well will just conclude that this is a cock and bull story.... Kidnappers at area 3?? ? The story would have been sweeter if you had mentioned an outskirt grin
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Risingblue008(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18
How much una pay the kidnappers?
And stop sayin this and dt
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by olaremint(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18
Chidiebere and Chinaza decided to kidnap Segun Akinyemi and did not see Obi cubana and Onyeama to kidnap
Hmnnn, we are watching.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by observanc1: 12:46am On Jan 19
bnanny:
Chinaza Philip, kidnapper from south while keeping his victims in the north. There are a lot of big men and oga at the top who's this people are kidnapping for.
There cants be solutions to this kind of problem when the big people in the society are assembly boys to kidnap for their own selfish gain.
We have all suffered so much in this county already. rich or poor should be able to enjoy the benefit of his or her labor without the fear of being a prey for a ragtag in the society.

#Stop the kidnappings in Nigeria now.
seun, u said zero tolerance on name checking of criminals, overtly or covertly
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by observanc1: 12:51am On Jan 19
olaremint:
Chidiebere and Chinaza decided to kidnap Segun Akinyemi and did not see Obi cubana and Onyeama to kidnap
Hmnnn, we are watching.
I know this seun zero tolerance on name checking of criminals will not work when the checked names are igbos.
There been a lot of criminals committed by yorubas that grace frontpage. And lots of comments on them deleted.
Now see tribalists having a field day on this thread and nothing is being done about it
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by tunde1200(m): 1:24am On Jan 19
Good job NPF
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by UNDFTD: 2:52am On Jan 19
Sleekfingers:

Go to Abuja, and ask for the evidence.
I do NOT dignify ignoramuses. Is that not your same government that promised you student loans; that told you oil subsidy is gone; that told you Fulanis killing farmers in their farmlands was just farmer-herder clashes; that told you about establishing a new airline- Nigeria Air -for the country? So, please do NOT come here and act stupid and ignorant.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by 13october: 4:59am On Jan 19
The Developers EVANS brothers have started their Business in Abuja.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by overall90: 5:12am On Jan 19
And some people will believe this report.
So an Igbo man kidnapped a yoruba man in Abuja and decided to take him all the way to Kano?
Not even a neighboring state but Kano.
And all the other kidnappers escaped except this Chinaza with English surname.
And the journalist have have to publish the full house address of the victim to make the news look credible.
Someone predicted a few days ago that it's a matter of time before igbos are roped into what is happening in Abuja because a certain people are too afraid to confront the Fulani.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops / Male Private Parts Dealers Arrested In Kogi State (video) / 12-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Her Father In Ghana Gives Birth Via CS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.