Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper (39213 Views)

Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / Police Arrest Kidnapper Who Collected $15,000 Ransom In Bitcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by kay29000(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18
Dicado:
God just intervened to save this guy. Thank God o!

And thank God too that he didn't get shot in the gun battle between the police and the kidnappers.

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by discusant: 9:28pm On Jan 18
leanonme82:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/breaking-gunshots-as-police-rescue-victim-abducted-in-abuja-arrest-kidnapper/

Even if the kidnappers had no Igbo names, so long as they were captured in Kaduna-Kano axis, Igbo names would be invented for them.
Fetching firewood infested by ants through adoption of sharia criminal laws by the 12 northern states, the Boko Haram fighting for a country to be governed with sharia criminal laws bred bandits who kidnap in the north. Wetin go make Igbo man go do kidnapping in Abuja and, worse, head towards the far north? Bunkum.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Segzy19: 9:30pm On Jan 18
Chinaza bawo? Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Slimmy22: 9:32pm On Jan 18
Dicado:
God just intervened to save this guy. Thank God o!

The police intervened actually

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by omenka1: 9:33pm On Jan 18
Rikze:
shocked

I came to watch the video of the shootout.
E dey with me, na me be the cameraman wey cover the shooting. A copy of it goes for #60million
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Iceberg3: 9:34pm On Jan 18
Angelfrost:

My mistake... So, National assembly then.

My question still stands.
The national assembly actually can,they are national law makers.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Ironbull: 9:35pm On Jan 18
Pls trick the kidnapper to name his fellow gang and give them execution one by one.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by longayink: 9:36pm On Jan 18
sleek214:
IPOB don join Fulani bandits in the business of kidnapping for Abuja oo

IPOB has no violence as motto.
It's Fulani-led govt of Nigeria which terrorised IPOB by shooting IPOB people in churches and in gymnastics centres.
For crude oil cash, Fulani's Malami the Attorney general went to court and declare IPOB a terrorist organisation.

IPOB is NEVER a terrorist organisation.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by lexy2014: 9:38pm On Jan 18
From the story, the policemen were regular police men from a regular police station and not members of any special anti kidnapping squad
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by dkidd: 9:40pm On Jan 18
adamusuleiman2:
Danger of stereotyping.

The suspected (cow herders) weren't the one caught, but it was those that have been kidnapping little kids as well and shipping them across the Benue river.

They project their fault on others and repeat the same lies over and over again. Same way they are calling the president a drug baron, whereas na dem be the drug lords.

If we mention something now, dem go knack us ban.
U mean the AghanE crew? I knew something was wrong when the demand for millions started getting on the increase. U just have to look towards half of that sun to get answers

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by TylerDurden: 9:42pm On Jan 18
discusant:

Even if the kidnappers had no Igbo names, so long as they were captured in Kaduna-Kano axis, Igbo names would be invented for them.
Fetching firewood infested by ants through adoption of sharia criminal laws by the 12 northern states, the Boko Haram fighting for a country to be governed with sharia criminal laws bred bandits who kidnap in the north. Wetin go make Igbo man go do kidnapping in Abuja and, worse, head towards the far north? Bunkum.

And why will the police single out only Ibo identity for them ?

Evans nah kanuri abi?

Senseless

At the bolded :

Are Ibos not kidnapping northern children and selling them in the SE?

Also, have you considered that there might be scenario where a kidnapping gang kidnaps a victim and sells it to another gang ?

The above scenario is rampant along Benin axis where local gangs waylay travellers and kidnap them only to sell them to Fulani terrorists deep in the forest .

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by NAC1666: 9:42pm On Jan 18
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by leisuretym: 9:44pm On Jan 18
Someone said God intervened, if you read the report, it said the victim hilux was recovered, meaning they were transporting him in his hilux, he probably installed tracker on his hilux, his saving grace, that's what saved him, not any God, install a tracker on your vehicle today

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Honestey: 9:46pm On Jan 18
As usual this is now a court case, Chinaza Philip will get lawyer (s) and they will defend him to the point that he will be freed and come to the court to demand for a variation on the terms of his bail conditions. It's possible he will even sue FG for breach of human rights for keeping him in cell for more than a week.
If you think I'm lying and wondering why kidnapping is happening at alerting rate let's me burst your brain. Evans is still masticating chicken as you dey waka dey dey look for kuli you go take reason gari.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Tealcrestmedia(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18
Death penalty straight.

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by flokii: 9:49pm On Jan 18
You won't see ohaneze or whatever they call themselves come out to condemn this.. last time, a couple from their side got arrested over one chance robbery in Abuja, now another Chinaza has been fingered in kidnap activity in same Abuja..
Police will trace those guys and arrest them no matter where they enter.

PBAT should pass an executive order of death sentence for kidnappers, if not, these guys won't back down since they know godfathers are there to bail them out.

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by haffaze777(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18
God bless Nigeria police force for requesting Mr Segun from them [kidnappers]
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Rikze: 9:59pm On Jan 18
omenka1:

E dey with me, na me be the cameraman wey cover the shooting. A copy of it goes for #60million

Go rob Central Bank na.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by ipobarecriminals: 10:00pm On Jan 18
grin OBIDIENTS grin grin cheesy CHI cool tongue lipsrsealed undecided. The gods of the BAN angry

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by nairalanda1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18
This shows that in crime, Nigerians are united.

I'm beginning to think that concerning this kidnapping, there is a unity among brethren irrespective of tribe.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by georgeakins: 10:01pm On Jan 18
Seun Osewa is using his hands to kill the forum.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by flokii: 10:01pm On Jan 18
YourKarma:

I support the death sentence to all forms of kidnapping, and ritual skull-mining too. I support these 100%. You wont see afenifere or whatever they call themselves come out to condemn the high rate of ritualistic murders. Someone from your side got caught and he said he sells human skull for a paltry 20k, another one has been fingered for cutting off his mother's head for blood money. Police needs to start being more active and arrest them no matter where they hide

Why are you taking my comment personal?.. you follow for those wey dey kidnap people??

Let them waste anybody caught with human skull or parts in South West.. no crime should be covered or treated with kids glooves.

Why we are saying it now is so that your people won't come with their victim mentality and be crying 'they hate us' when hand start to touch una people wey dey the yeye business.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by TylerDurden: 10:02pm On Jan 18
Idiotic mod has started hiding my posts .

The echo chamber you want to have here will not in anyway save you from the stereotype that you are building for yourselves here with your bullshit censoring

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by ipobarecriminals: 10:03pm On Jan 18
grin developed. OBI must comment tomorrow angry grin grin.
sleek214:
IPOB don join Fulani bandits in the business of kidnapping for Abuja oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultists On The Loose In Ikorodu, Wipe Out Family Of Three / 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident / Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.