Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? (504 Views)

Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? by codedgalaxy: 7:42pm On Jan 18
I dont know about others, but, the words " i love you"
Rarely comes out of my mouth. No matter how i try. pls is this normal?
Which begs the question,
How often do you tell people "i you love you"?
Re: Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? by FreeIgboho: 7:45pm On Jan 18
It is quite abnormal for an African man to go about saying I love you. It is simply not our culture
Re: Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? by codedgalaxy: 7:51pm On Jan 18
FreeIgboho:
It is quite abnormal for an African man to go about saying I love you. It is simply not our culture
you mean its an unafrican thing ?
Re: Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? by FreeIgboho: 8:34pm On Jan 18
codedgalaxy:
you mean its an unafrican thing ?

Very much so. We show our love in practical ways, not going about saying I love you like mumu. And many times it’s not true. Talk is cheap!

1 Like

Re: Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? by duduade: 8:51pm On Jan 18
Once in a while to my wife and other loved ones

Plenty times to my side pieces πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? by Starz825(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18
well well

me and my babe...

we don talk am taya.....even for whatsapp....love you babe...na him full there...and we do it randomly...

My advice to fellow men: Ensure the woman u want to spend the rest of your life with is someone you love ....she just have to be....also ensure she reciprocate cos he go reach one point ...you go taya for the whole relationship thing ....but the thought of being with the right person go keep you with her no matter the circumstances.
Re: Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? by codedgalaxy: 9:03pm On Jan 18
Starz825:
well well

me and my babe...

we don talk am taya.....even for whatsapp....love you babe...na him full there...and we do it randomly...

My advice to fellow men: Ensure the woman u want to spend the rest of your life with is someone you love ....she just have to be....also ensure she reciprocate cos he go reach one point ...you go taya for the whole relationship thing ....but the thought of being with the right person go keep you with her no matter the circumstances.
Lol, good for you mahn.
But for me i dont just know. Can you imagine i was seated with a client the other day when his phone rang, the name displayed on the screen reads " my love" lol i dont know mehn, my contenance immediately changed . I just hate love matterz.
I dont hate women though just love marraz.
Re: Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? by codedgalaxy: 9:06pm On Jan 18
Each time a female say those words to me i just smirke, smile and just change the subject damn
Re: Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? by Cassandraloius: 3:23pm On Jan 19
You can do it man. grin
Re: Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? by codedgalaxy: 4:53pm On Jan 19
Cassandraloius:
You can do it man. grin
cant do it mahn.
've tried man, just cant.

1 Like

Re: Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? by Autobot05: 6:27pm On Jan 19
Re: Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? by Autobot05: 6:30pm On Jan 19
2021πŸ™ƒπŸ˜
I’ve playfully said it while teasing female friends but I don’t mean it and they know it 😁
Re: Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? by Hardunmhi: 6:54pm On Jan 19
Lol I love you nah normal thing o so far I wan knack I fit tell you I love you 1 million times in 5 minutes
Re: Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? by codedgalaxy: 7:09pm On Jan 19
Hardunmhi:
Lol I love you nah normal thing o so far I wan knack I fit tell you I love you 1 million times in 5 minutes
Lol, no seat for you in heaven mahn.
Re: Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? by brain54(m): 9:10pm On Jan 19
FreeIgboho:

Very much so. We show our love in practical ways, not going about saying I love you like mumu. And many times it’s not true. Talk is cheap!
Re: Phobia: How Often do You Say "I Love You"? by Nonexisting1: 9:20pm On Jan 19
The last time I uttered that statement with this my mouth was back in my simping days long time ago. Now that I've swallowed the pill of masculine knowledge and wisdom, I'll rather they point gun at me than say it to any vaginarian. To my family I don't too, we are not raised to be that emotional.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Realized Abuja, Portharcourt, Calabar , Benin, Kano, Warriors, Asaba / She Leaves In My Place And She Does Hookup / Igbo Men, So Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.