Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Seeing My Friend's Babe Unduly Excites Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seeing My Friend's Babe Unduly Excites Me (843 Views)

He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? / Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing My Friend's Babe Unduly Excites Me by Basics007: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2011
My friend works in the north while I live in Lagos. Coincidentally his girlfriend stays close to my area. He told me about her 2weeks ago on phone and begged me to seek her out just to familiarise myself with her. I duly obliged him. Lo and behold we actually discovered that we attend the same church.
Something i noticed since then is that i'm always excited anytime i'm about to see her. Before i used to be an infrequent church goer but these days i'm always in church just in the hope of seeing her.
My case is not even helped by the fact that she's always so free when she's with me. Last week she came to cook for me (i'm preparing for a professional exam and my partner is out of town) and even slept off in my bed. These days i've noticed that i'm always glancing at my phone hoping she would call. She called today and i was so excited hearing her voice. Already i'm feeling so excited about seeing her in church tomorrow now.
Really is something wrong with me? Is there a name for this syndrome? Is not even about the beauty cos though she's pretty, my gf is much prettier.
BTW I'm not seeking for advice or something. I just need to put down my thoughts maybe that would make me feel better.
Actually i'm feeling better now.
Re: Seeing My Friend's Babe Unduly Excites Me by Anioted: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2011
Y would u alow ur friends babe to cook for u u no b guy abi ur tin no deystnd
Re: Seeing My Friend's Babe Unduly Excites Me by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2011
goood. Now that you are feeling better, let us please rest. thanks
Re: Seeing My Friend's Babe Unduly Excites Me by omega25red(m): 12:07am On Nov 06, 2011
Basics007:

My friend works in the north while I live in Lagos. Coincidentally his girlfriend stays close to my area. He told me about her 2weeks ago on phone and begged me to seek her out just to familiarise myself with her. I duly obliged him. Lo and behold we actually discovered that we attend the same church.
Something i noticed since then is that i'm always excited anytime i'm about to see her. Before i used to be an infrequent church goer but these days i'm always in church just in the hope of seeing her.
My case is not even helped by the fact that she's always so free when she's with me. Last week she came to cook for me (i'm preparing for a professional exam and my partner is out of town) and even slept off in my bed. These days i've noticed that i'm always glancing at my phone hoping she would call. She called today and i was so excited hearing her voice. Already i'm feeling so excited about seeing her in church tomorrow now.
Really is something wrong with me? Is there a name for this syndrome? Is not even about the beauty cos though she's pretty, my gf is much prettier.
BTW I'm not seeking for advice or something. I just need to put down my thoughts maybe that would make me feel better.
Actually i'm feeling better now.

journal section please

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Mistakes / Habibah Jilani For Miss Nigeria 2011 / Top Ideas To Mesmerise Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.