Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

I’m Fed Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Fed Up (596 Views)

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Fed Up by omoakinsola: 10:40pm On Jan 18
Feb I will clock 29. Life is so hard for me . I can barely boast of any achievement . I can barely afford 2/3 square meal in a day . There is no Job ,no hope for any . I am dying .
I might just end it all tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fed Up by Danielomisco(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18
omoakinsola:
Feb I will clock 29. Life is so hard for me . I can barely boast of any achievement . I can barely afford 2/3 square meal in a day . There is no Job ,no hope for any . I am dying .
I might just end it all tomorrow.
nooo you are too young to pressure urself.no ush in life

3 Likes

Re: I’m Fed Up by Ance4Liverpool: 11:26pm On Jan 18
Hahahahaha look at this one ooo you are just 29 and you are complaining,ok let me shock you 'am 37 years old, i went for boy boy after 5 years no settlement then i wrote jamb and graduated since 2019 no job yet no wife no children no house nothing atall but killing my self is the last option. My brother no gree for suicide oooo

18 Likes

Re: I’m Fed Up by omoakinsola: 11:28pm On Jan 18
Ance4Liverpool:
Hahahahaha look at this one ooo you are just 29 and you are complaining,ok let me shock you 'am 37 years old, i went for boy boy after 5 years no settlement then i wrote jamb and graduated since 2019 no job yet no wife no children no house nothing atall but killing my self is the last option. My brother no gree for suicide oooo

Sir this isn’t easy at all . I am very fed up ! I’d keep pushing. Thank you for your kind words.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fed Up by Ance4Liverpool: 11:33pm On Jan 18
omoakinsola:

Sir this isn’t easy at all . I am very fed up ! I’d keep pushing. Thank you for your kind words.
you are welcome but please never u think of killing your self bro just keep pushing everything will soon be alrite.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Fed Up by Foodqueen(f): 11:48pm On Jan 18
Don't do it. Better days are coming.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Fed Up by Chummynoni(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19
Ance4Liverpool:
@omoakinsola. Use this man's experience as succoor. There is no manual to life. You can be richer than those you think have been making money before you.Just look at what is to come, and dont think of suicide.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fed Up by Meerahbel: 8:08pm On Jan 19
May God help us all

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up by annayawchee: 10:39pm On Jan 19
This too shall pass.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up by omoakinsola: 1:37am On Jan 21
Chummynoni:
@omoakinsola. Use this man's experience as succoor. There is no manual to life. You can be richer than those you think have been making money before you.Just look at what is to come, and dont think of suicide.

Thank you very much sir .
Re: I’m Fed Up by Starz825(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21
@omoakinsola

Guy dont commit suicide ......since we dont live forever here on earth...there is no need to fastrack one's death....whether u and i like it or not we will die someday...

Now pick ur age and add it together 2+9= 11......you are just 11 yrs old.....to further tell u - age is just a number and a thing of the mind ....

You have enough time to pray to your maker to help direct your path towards success....you also have enough time to chase your dreams....never too early, never too late

.use the power of your mindset to your advantage and stop thinking negative....start thinking good, since u are alive, u will definitely eat the good fruit of life ......dont stop digging, dont stop believing. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up by omoakinsola: 2:00am On Jan 23
Starz825:
@omoakinsola

Guy dont commit suicide ......since we dont live forever here on earth...there is no need to fastrack one's death....whether u and i like it or not we will die someday...

Now pick ur age and add it together 2+9= 11......you are just 11 yrs old.....to further tell u - age is just a number and a thing of the mind ....

You have enough time to pray to your maker to help direct your path towards success....you also have enough time to chase your dreams....never too early, never too late

.use the power of your mindset to your advantage and stop thinking negative....start thinking good, since u are alive, u will definitely eat the good fruit of life ......dont stop digging, dont stop believing. Thank You.

Thank you very much bro

(1) (Reply)

Men Should Consider DNA TEST For Their Kids Very Necessary / Beating Your Bro / Want To Leave Zenith For Uba(pay Upgrade/level)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.