Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

What Made You Divorce Your Partner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Made You Divorce Your Partner? (27491 Views)

Men Will You Divorce Your Wife If You Found Out She Was Your Best Friend's Ex? / No More Pack Your Load And Go,divorce Your Wife And Forfeit Your House To Her / Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by Notfogotten: 2:34am On Jan 19
This is intended to educate and warn young men and women planning to get married.

Why did you divorce your spouse?

Are there things you did or didn't do to make your marriage work?

Let the story commence.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by Kobojunkie: 3:01am On Jan 19
Notfogotten:
This is intended to educate and warn young men and 2omeb planning to get married. Why did you divorce your spouse? Are there things you did or didn't do to make your marriage work? Let the story commence.
BUllsheet! lipsrsealed

There is everything reasonable about divorce. Marriage was never meant as a prison for any human being and divorce is the legal and rightful approach to exiting a marriage that is going nowhere. If you must warn those afraid of divorce, suggest that they never get married in the first place, and problem solved. undecided

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by woginid967: 3:31am On Jan 19
Notfogotten:
This is intended to educate and warn young men and 2omeb planning to get married.

Why did you divorce your spouse?

Are there things you did or didn't do to make your marriage work?

Let the story commence.
Errrm she cheated with a younger boy who was a junior staff, whose gf was her colleague.

Her reasons was I was too strict and i wanted to know her wherabouts and I corrected her often, so she confided him the guy and used him secretly as back up, for 6 years, till the guy publicly insulted me and i fired him.

Then the truth came out.

I left her quietly, till now I wonder how i kept forgiving her MANY misgivings till she got confident enough to do this πŸ™„

Anyway now she is for many guys and being used by rough guys, i leveled up, got wealthy, converted the pain to purpose. Moved on with firm resolution never to give my strength to women again. Its been years now and my growth has been massive,

Thank God for lessons learned.

547 Likes 30 Shares

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by duduade: 4:47am On Jan 19
To the poster who above me please Sha try and marry

You will need a companion as you age

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by Kobojunkie: 4:51am On Jan 19
duduade:
To the poster who above me please Sha try and marry You will need a companion as you age
You are advising him, against wisdom wey him talk say experience don teach am, to again, give his strength to a woman in marriage? Kai! Some of you are just plain hopeless! grin

83 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by duduade: 6:37am On Jan 19
Kobojunkie:
You are advising him, against wisdom wey him talk say him experience don teach am, to again, give his strength to a woman in marriage? Kai! Some of you are just plain hopeless! grin

Because he met a bad egg doesn't mean all eggs are bad na ... He can't just give up because of one bad experience.... People like us are hopeless romanticsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .... True ❀️ go still touch am one day, reason I said the companion thingy

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by Onyemaboy(m): 7:41am On Jan 19
Did the marriage produce children? If yes, what happened to them. Are they in your custody or with their mother

Errrm she cheated with a younger boy who was a junior staff, whose gf was her colleague.

Her reasons was I was too strict and i wanted to know her wherabouts and I corrected her often, so she confided him the guy and used him secretly as back up, for 6 years, till the guy publicly insulted me and i fired him.

Then the truth came out.

I left her quietly, till now I wonder how i kept forgiving her MANY misgivings till she got confident enough to do this πŸ™„

Anyway now she is for many guys and being used by rough guys, i leveled up, got wealthy, converted the pain to purpose. Moved on with firm resolution never to give my strength to women again. Its been years now and my growth has been massive,

Thank God for lessons learned. [/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by Scentedgrance: 11:06am On Jan 19
You still need a woman in your life.
woginid967:

Then the truth came out.

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by Notfogotten: 12:15pm On Jan 19
Scentedgrance:

1 Like

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by woginid967: 11:20pm On Jan 19
Scentedgrance:

For what exactly

I have great friends from both genders

I have cooks n maids

I have strong family

I can get premium sexx with clean excorts and your so called influencers.

So exactly tell me why i need a wife. When i can adopt children...

Many of you dwarf minded men dont understand that it is women who need us, not all of us actually need women.

Marriage has always been an option even in the holy books. So dont confuse your destiny

242 Likes 25 Shares

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by Notfogotten: 12:51am On Jan 20
woginid967:

For what exactly

I have cooks n maids

I have strong family

Many of you dwarf minded men dont understand that it is women who need us, not all of us actually need women.

Marriage has always been an option even in the holy books. So dont confuse your destiny

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by Scentedgrance: 4:41am On Jan 20
Continue deceiving yourself cheers!
woginid967:

For what exactly

I have cooks n maids

I have strong family

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by woginid967: 11:45am On Jan 20
Scentedgrance:

Danjuma shaibu
Dangote
Selman
Pastor chris

The list is endless.

Proof is, MAN who has lots of money will never need woman.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by Klass99(f): 1:40pm On Jan 20

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by GloriousGbola: 3:48pm On Jan 20
Klass99:
I've never been married but the divorce stories below are the ones that resonate with me till date;

1. Anita divorced because her husband turned her into a punching bag and she was constantly lying to co-workers about her bruises. She didn't leave until her 4 or 5 year old son said to her one day, I will slap you ooo, I will slap you and beat you the way daddy used to beat you, when she tried to correct him for some misbehaviour.

2. Katherine left because her husband was becoming pushy and demanding about anal sex and she doesn't roll that way. I am glad she walked because the health issues associated with anal sex are not nice and he most likely would have dumped her down the road, if or when she developed such issues, because she was trying to please him.

3. Juliet left because her husband was a serial and unrepentant cheat. He started bringing women home whenever she was away on an official trip. Their two girls were seeing this, the older one asked Juliet, why do you allow or put up with what daddy does? It's like you are accepting his behaviour and saying to us that it's okay.

Let me just add this one, the day I have to treat myself for an STD and I know I didn't cheat, that marriage must end and it may not end well for that man either grin

You KNOW you can catch stds from the toilet, right? /s

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by Klass99(f): 4:33pm On Jan 20

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by GloriousGbola: 5:06pm On Jan 20
Klass99:

In old age, from a toilet in a private residence? Not possible unless one is extremely dirty.

If you are talking about public toilets or ones from secondary school I may agree, but not when grown ups are involved and they live in a private residence without sharing facilities with others.

I don't use public rest rooms any how or just any where. The day an STD occurs in marriage I will know exactly where it came from and it won't be from a public toilet.

/S means sarcasm.

Back in the day Once one of my mums friends caught an std from her husband and was thinking she caught it from a toilet. My mum as a nurse knew what was up but I don't think she told her friend.

I remembered the story. There is also a joke among doctors that you can't catch stds from toilets but it is an excuse people make up.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by sammysmiles(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20
One thing is for sure, if you take a hasty, carefree or foolish decision, you must be ready to face the consequences. It's only we humans try to act drama, blame others and generalize life to be unfair, when we start reaping the consequences of our decisions.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by ImoleNaija: 7:57pm On Jan 20

1 Like

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by Anguldi(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20
Single AF

1 Like

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by Jamesclooney: 8:01pm On Jan 20
woginid967:

Danjuma shaibu
Dangote
Selman
Pastor chris

The list is endless.

Proof is, MAN who has lots of money will never need woman.

Bill Gates
Jeff Bezos (divorced, even though he’s engaged to that Dracula)

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by allanphash7(m): 8:01pm On Jan 20
The best option I had then is to walk away just because I chose not to go behind the bars for the rest of my life

It was a dirty relationship

Infact very very dirty

If you know , you know

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by Kukutente23: 8:02pm On Jan 20
This is a thread for broken hearts and frustrated souls

I sell handkerchiefs

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by SirLakes: 8:03pm On Jan 20
I plaster here
Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by MrProlific95: 8:04pm On Jan 20
Marriage is not fpr everyone, if you can't take shit bettef don't get married

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by DaddyRochie1642: 8:04pm On Jan 20
woginid967:

Then the truth came out.

He had the audacity to publicly insult you because of the rubbish your wife was telling him about you.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by Emma1Oj(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20
I'm not marry yet.

But from dating experience; The female gender are the problem.

Their wahala is too much that I'm even scared of commitment.

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by bonnyhope: 8:05pm On Jan 20
Pride, keeping ex contact, disrespect, cheat, not submissive, all these can break homes

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by Tonnyray: 8:07pm On Jan 20
Scentedgrance:
My exact take bro.
Every nairalander na Elon Musk. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by Duru009(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20
Klass99:
I've never been married but the divorce stories below are the ones that resonate with me till date;

1. Anita divorced because her husband turned her into a punching bag and she was constantly lying to co-workers about her bruises. She didn't leave until her 4 or 5 year old son said to her one day, I will slap you ooo, I will slap you and beat you the way daddy used to beat you, when she tried to correct him for some misbehaviour.

2. Katherine left because her husband was becoming pushy and demanding about anal sex and she doesn't roll that way. I am glad she walked because the health issues associated with anal sex are not nice and he most likely would have dumped her down the road, if or when she developed such issues, because she was trying to please him.

3. Juliet left because her husband was a serial and unrepentant cheat. He started bringing women home whenever she was away on an official trip. Their two girls were seeing this, the older one asked Juliet, why do you allow or put up with what daddy does? It's like you are accepting his behaviour and saying to us that it's okay.

Let me just add this one, the day I have to treat myself for an STD and I know I didn't cheat, that marriage must end and it may not end well for that man either grin

Always the MEN !!

Story, continue

17 Likes

Re: What Made You Divorce Your Partner? by YorubaRonu01: 8:08pm On Jan 20
These days people divorce for the smallest reasons, wokeness and social media made matters worst.
I just pity the growing children because they will turn out to be men-haters and female-haters!
As far I am concerned, Infidelity and when someone's life is at stake are the only valid reasons for divorce
Comparison, insatiability, disrespect and ego won't let this generation concentrate on their marriage!

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story / 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive / Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.