Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori (10511 Views)

FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu / Diri Appeals Judgement Nullifying His Election As Bayelsa Governor / Adams Oshiomhole Appeals Judgement Removing Him As APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by Fibonacci88: 7:28am On Jan 19
Only interested in Rivera state.
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by LEARNPYTHON(m): 7:29am On Jan 19
Okay
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by Kinzo0917(m): 7:30am On Jan 19
crossfm:
Nasarawa state is another interesting and most anticipated wait.

The appeal court really messed it's self up by passing that controversial judgement. They were acting as if they were under a spell from APC national chairman. We all understand the spell ( Dollars), from the dollar custodian himself (Gan dollar) grin grin.

The governor didn't even hide their shameless act,he quickly ran to see his benefactor immediately after the judgement was bought, sorry I mean passed tongue.

All eyes on the supreme court cheesy

My own be say make den remove that of my state Delta.

Delta has been unfortunate since its creation. There are no meaningful development in the state as compared to other rich oil states

You can never hear any good news 📰 emanating from delta like other rich states

PDP has failed Deltans. I pray 🙏 today judgment should work against them and have d governor removed

2 Likes

Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by favor914: 7:34am On Jan 19
Yaxon:
The outcome is known already
Professor Nostradamus why don’t you go ahead & tell us.
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by Kinzo0917(m): 7:38am On Jan 19
Mokason288:

Nigeria is not a real country….

Delta state elections has no business in a court case… we all voted PDP and PDP WON the elections….

Speak for yourself

Delta never voted any useless pdp

PDP Has failed Deltans.

Compare delta with other rich state, and you will see we are d most backward

Aside james Ibori who did little, the rest after him performed woefully. Criminals who came to milk Delta money 💰

Asaba is just like a glorified local government area

Warri is very dirty. There is nothing good in delta that one can be proud of

I know u might insult me because that wat most of u do here. But deep down in ur heart, u know am saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by Yaxon: 7:41am On Jan 19
favor914:
Professor Nostradamus why don’t you go ahead & tell us.
I'm sure you're from cote'dvoir. You are not Nigerian
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by coputa(m): 7:43am On Jan 19
Osanoghodua1:
Delta PDP
RIVERS PDP
NASSARAWA PDP
These three states are dicey, Fubara may be removed, Delta state is fifty fifty and NASSARAWA may be kicked out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by dalongjnr: 7:44am On Jan 19
Nasarawa is PDP's to take.
The broad daylight robbery of the people's Mandate by A.A sule,can't be allowed to stand.
That's dangerous for democracy.
You inflated your votes and subdued your opponent's votes.
You even rigged until, the numbers of vote cast is more than the numbers of PVCs collected!
That's not just a rigging but robbery.
Now you are banking on a 21 days filling of case and misfiling of the case to saved your Ass*!
The court is for the truth, let the truth prevailed.

4 Likes

Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by arcnomec(m): 7:46am On Jan 19
Greatken007:
In the Delta situation, there are ample pieces of evidence pointing towards disqualifying the governor. Despite the claim of winning 21 out of 25 local governments, the margin between the first and second positions is within 100,000 votes. Today, we will uncover the actual truth, exposing any instances of rigging.

In Nigeria court as at today,it is very difficult to proof rigging in an election.Just rig your way in and the court will validate your election

1 Like

Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by coputa(m): 7:49am On Jan 19
Kinzo0917:

Speak for yourself

PDP Has failed Deltans.

Aside james Ibori who did little, the rest after him performed woefully. Criminals who came to milk Delta money 💰

I know u might insult me because that wat most of u do here. But deep down in ur heart, u know am saying the truth
Yes,PDP ruined Delta state,but the current governor has started working,he has won the heart of Deltans already.Everybody knows that PDP massively rigged the election.Deltans didn't vote for them, they are tired of failure.
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by Akaujaa(m): 7:51am On Jan 19
Expect a shocking and strong twist in the Rivers case.

1 Like

Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by sylve11: 7:53am On Jan 19
Iampromoted:

While SDP candidate, Barr Kennet Gbagi, prayed the court to declare that Governor Sheriff Oborevwori was not eligible to contest the election, his counterpart in the LP, Ken Pela, urged the Supreme Court to nullify the entire election and declare a fresh one.
https://leadership.ng/governorship-appeals-its-judgement-day-for-sule-fubara-oborevwori/

I don't know why I find the bolded funny. grin cheesy cool
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by fortunez1(m): 7:54am On Jan 19
They will scale through, no money for fresh elections . ApC will produce the next Rivers governor after 1st term if he Fubara doesn't betray.
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by Iampromoted(m): 7:56am On Jan 19
sylve11:

I don't know why I find the bolded funny. grin cheesy cool

Really funny😂
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by correctyourself(m): 7:57am On Jan 19
Mokason288:

Delta state elections has no business in a court case… we all voted PDP and PDP WON the elections….

You're very correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by MightySparrow: 8:05am On Jan 19
Nasawara

2 Likes

Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by garfield1: 8:06am On Jan 19
crossfm:
Nasarawa state is another interesting and most anticipated wait.

The appeal court really messed it's self up by passing that controversial judgement. They were acting as if they were under a spell from APC national chairman. We all understand the spell ( Dollars), from the dollar custodian himself (Gan dollar) grin grin.

The governor didn't even hide their shameless act,he quickly ran to see his benefactor immediately after the judgement was bought, sorry I mean passed tongue.

All eyes on the supreme court cheesy

Are you ok? Nasarawa is a formality
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by garfield1: 8:07am On Jan 19
crossfm:
Still expecting good news from Nasarawa tongue.

All governors will be returned
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by garfield1: 8:07am On Jan 19
nazicartel:
States like Rivers, Abia , Delta didn't have any case at first. Why they went to court is what I don't even understand. I'm still confused on Plateau state, don't know how they managed to sack all PDP members and left the governor. Now, back to Nassarawa, PDP should get that state.....

As far as they didn't sack plateau,they won't sack any
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by dannyville2(m): 8:07am On Jan 19
Engr. Abdullahi Sule is Nasarawa Governor till 2027.

Sai mai wanka

1 Like

Osanoghodua1:
Delta PDP
RIVERS PDP
NASSARAWA PDP

Nasarawa is APC

1 Like

Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by garfield1: 8:08am On Jan 19
Curious345:
Sule will be ousted

Fubara has very low testosterone.

The delta man would survive

No governor will be sacked son
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by garfield1: 8:08am On Jan 19
Akwamkpuruamu:
Nassarawa is my interest. Ombangudu was robbed

APC was robbed in plateau and adamawa
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by garfield1: 8:10am On Jan 19
dalongjnr:
Nasarawa is PDP's to take.
The broad daylight robbery of the people's Mandate by A.A sule,can't be allowed to stand.
That's dangerous for democracy.
You inflated your votes and subdued your opponent's votes.
You even rigged until, the numbers of vote cast is more than the numbers of PVCs collected!
That's not just a rigging but robbery.
Now you are banking on a 21 days filling of case and misfiling of the case to saved your Ass*!
The court is for the truth, let the truth prevailed.

Sortu sir,with what happened in plateau,all governors will be returned
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by garfield1: 8:11am On Jan 19
MightySparrow:
Nasawara

Formality
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by highchief1: 8:14am On Jan 19
Mokason288:

im a pdp man but u can’t say we all.which kind talk be that?Im already celebrating sheriff victory but be fair to yourself.that we all doesn’t make sense.every candidate had their supporters

2 Likes

Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by highchief1: 8:16am On Jan 19
Kinzo0917:

My own be say make den remove that of my state Delta.

Delta has been unfortunate since its creation. There are no meaningful development in the state as compared to other rich oil states

You can never hear any good news 📰 emanating from delta like other rich states

PDP has failed Deltans. I pray 🙏 today judgment should work against them and have d governor removed
wasted prayer.
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by highchief1: 8:18am On Jan 19
Kinzo0917:

Speak for yourself

PDP Has failed Deltans.

truth is far from u.i have travelled more than u.i can educate u on developments if u want it if we have the time.delta development is spread.ofher states concentrates only on their capital.Tell me how many places u can live in in akwa ibom,outside uyo and eket.Delta has more than 8 liveable cities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by spencekat(m): 8:33am On Jan 19
For 13 governors
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by spencekat(m): 8:35am On Jan 19
Akaujaa:
Expect a shocking and strong twist in the Rivers case.
No shock . Fubara retains his seat.

1 Like

Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by coputa(m): 8:38am On Jan 19
Greatken007:
In the Delta situation, there are ample pieces of evidence pointing towards disqualifying the governor. Despite the claim of winning 21 out of 25 local governments, the margin between the first and second positions is within 100,000 votes. Today, we will uncover the actual truth, exposing any instances of rigging.
PDP massively rigged the election in Delta state, Deltans didn't vote for PDP, they are tired of failures
Re: Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori by coputa(m): 8:40am On Jan 19
spencekat:
No shock . Fubara retains his seat.
Wike and Tinubu will remove Fubara for betraying Wike.Fubara has slim chances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale / Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos / Why Did Buhari Arrest Ojukwu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.