Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George (24427 Views)

Today Is Finidi George's 50th Birthday. / Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look / See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by nazicartel(m): 7:30am On Jan 19
See mumu... Tactical gini ?... Ball that we all watched .... 0 shot on target... You guys are not serious
Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by Brimstone77: 7:30am On Jan 19

Please iwobi shouldn't be on that pitch again..

Throughout 90min of that game iwobi didn't make any correct touch..

He was just running around with his over grown dada.

Simon moses and chukwueze should learn how to give a pass,all these their over carry is giving me fever..

6 Likes

Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by Mrexcell(m): 7:30am On Jan 19
Akwamkpuruamu:
We tried but Osimhen should be more clinical in his finishing

Yes u are right the best african footballer shouldn't be missing those very clear chances his ratings might nose dive if he continues like that
Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by Willie2015: 7:32am On Jan 19
Akwamkpuruamu:
We tried but Osimhen should be more clinical in his finishing

SE has only one strategy...
Oshimen and using the flanks....
thru Lookman and the other wing...
I wonder how they will score when...
if this fails to work...
1 shot at goal is extremely poor...
Good job for that win...
Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by Bluntemperor: 7:34am On Jan 19
Congratulations to our 🦅 Eagles!
You have done us Proud and May the Almighty God strengths you and overcome all your enemies.
You will come home with the Trophy,ijn.
Thank you Jay,Jay- for your boosterto the Boys!
Thank you -out former governor Akinwunmi-Ambode-for your moral support to our Boys'
We Nigerians appreciate you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by PNomsule: 7:34am On Jan 19
No dey talk to much Oga tactics. Wait make we meet Senegal or Morocco first.
Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by yemmit90: 7:34am On Jan 19
GoodStrongDick:
Super eagles should rest!

Nothing like tactical there, it was just luck!
Without that pk, super chickens for no fit win ivory coast.

Sadly they'll soon fumble against Guinea

Exactly, the match was doomed to be draw but penalty just happened.

4 Likes

Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by BeeNG3: 7:39am On Jan 19
Which victory? Abi na ref help un
Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by sylve11: 7:42am On Jan 19
Well said @Finidi George. cool

1 Like

Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by Quebec91(m): 7:44am On Jan 19
cheesy
Stomapifo:
Abeg make we hear word
Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:45am On Jan 19
The kind of game Rhor was sticking to that made Nigerians to be critical of him till he got a sack. Most Nigerians don't like that kind of game. All is in their head is attacking football.

2 Likes

Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by Akaujaa(m): 7:45am On Jan 19
What tactical switch exactly? This crop of Super Eagles isn't topnotch. They're struggling and except they do something exceptional, they won't go past the knockout stage.
Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by Kinzo0917(m): 7:46am On Jan 19
ternomes:
African matches and under 2.5

Na lie. Aside 9ja match yesterday, ghana vs egypt played over 3 and e.guinea vs G.bissau also played over 5.5

This games cut men tickets

3 Likes

Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by SmartPolician: 7:46am On Jan 19
After watching Egypt play against Ghana the same night, I realised that Ivory Coast and Nigeria are just hyped. Egypt has an awesome team! 👌👌👌

1 Like

Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by Westerhoffe(m): 7:48am On Jan 19
GoodStrongDick:

😁😁😁
ViceGovernor

Come on in.
Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by CJStarz: 7:48am On Jan 19
Good are d days when the whole street and neighborhood will be jubilating when the Super Eagles score any goal,now na for only getting shops u go hear them shout.
Super Eagles don cast.

1 Like

Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by Bluntemperor: 7:51am On Jan 19
nazicartel:
See mumu... Tactical gini ?... Ball that we all watched .... 0 shot on target... You guys are not serious

So, it's not in your blood,to say thank you but is in your blood to abuse- from your Comfort Zone,how I wish - the Mouth can play football, especially how to beat the Host Country!

3 Likes

Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by Flows001(m): 7:51am On Jan 19
TheGoodJoe:
Learn to coach the team to play. Sitting back can win some games but can't take us far in the long run.
Did you read where he said that they had to switch formation?

Every game and team has a unique approach, the approach yesterday was the perfect one for a team like Ivory Coast.

8 Likes

Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by Freshtruth(m): 7:52am On Jan 19
GoodStrongDick:

u re one to resr
Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by nazicartel(m): 7:54am On Jan 19
Bluntemperor:

So, it's not in your blood,to say thank you but is in your blood to abuse- from your Comfort Zone,how I wish - the Mouth can play football, especially how to beat the Host Country!
Ivory coast is not really good nah. Football is not easy. We all played football, I went for trials during my time as a goal keeper. We tried. That's not what I'm saying... See ehh. This super eagles ehhh ..... If this thing they played is good for you, then there's a very serious problem. How many chances did they miss. Wingers ain't cooperating with the front man. Many passes comes from the middle and the middle can't even square morethan 2 -3 good passes in 5 mins...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by Fira09(m): 7:55am On Jan 19
GoodStrongDick:

Without that pk, super chickens for no fit win Ivory Coast.

Luck? Your predictions keep failing, you this same 🤡 said SE will get thrashed by Ivory Coast, but today it is luck right?

Go and make your life productive and stop hating on a team greater than your lineage.

3 Likes

Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by Freshtruth(m): 7:55am On Jan 19
PNomsule:
No dey talk to much Oga tactics. Wait make we meet Senegal or Morocco first.
he done change to morroco n Senegal now no be una say host nation go finish us? Hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by Kinzo0917(m): 7:55am On Jan 19
Hezzyluv:
Some people mentioned me when l said WE NIGERIANS will emerged victorious after that match. I quote dem back yesterday, some smiled back. The one that even bet to give me 15k if Nigeria won has japa... him dey flight mode hitherto. grin

But on a serious not, with what Ghana and Egypt played yesterday, if anyone of them catches us and play in like tempo, our own don bend!

Because, I no dey impressed at all with wetin we played against the 🐘 of Cote'Ivoires.

Hypertension nearly catch person grin

I no know why top clubs no sign this kudus of ghana/westham. Instead of my mumu club arsenal to sign him, dey went to sign some useless players

Kudus would ve done much better in man u than Anthony

Chelsea would ve benefited much from him

Na my mumu coach arterta weh no see am buy na him pain me pass

3 Likes

Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by VaginaAcademic: 7:55am On Jan 19
I saw those counter attacks really
Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by AAhmdi(m): 7:56am On Jan 19
Buharism101:
Soar higher 🦅... We will be victorious insha Allah

Or maybe best loser, as usual
Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by Freshtruth(m): 7:56am On Jan 19
Brimstone77:

Please iwobi shouldn't be on that pitch again..

Throughout 90min of that game iwobi didn't make any correct touch..

He was just running around with his over grown dada.

Simon moses and chukwueze should learn how to give a pass,all these their over carry is giving me fever..
I observe that too but who wan replace am no midfielders again
Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by Mandate1: 8:01am On Jan 19
Ololanla:
We are getting better, but I hope we won't have to start doing permutations and combinations at the end. I sincerely hope!
we've qualified already. At most best loser.
Re: Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George by ViceGovernor: 8:07am On Jan 19
Westerhoffe:

😁😁😁
ViceGovernor

Come on in.
I think goodstrongdick is wrong because he didn't take into consideration that 80% of the stadium was against us....this people declared a fvcking national holiday just to ensure 1 thing, that they beat us but na them chop am....now they are below us in the group.

Despite all the negative indices staring the super eagles in the face of adversity we still came out victorious 😌

The next opponent we face we will give them a beating so emphatic they would wish they didn't qualify for AFCON.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eberechi Eze: I Can Still Play For Nigeria / Bash Ali Accuses Dalung's Security Men Of Brutalizing Him In Abuja (Pics) / Why Do Footballers Marriage Last Than Other Celebrities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.