Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit (11532 Views)

Delta: Supreme Court re-affirms Oborevwori (PDP) As Gov, Dismisses APC's Suit / Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov / Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by Think9ja(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19
osuofia2:

AA Sule is Kanuri though

AA Sule is actually a bastard. Nobody knows where he comes from
Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by Cajal(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19
dalongjnr:
Congratulations to him.
But we know that the meeting that the president had with the supreme sharia council is key to this judgment.
Insinuation
What about KANO, PLATEAU AND OTHER OPPOSITION STATES

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by ufuosman(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19
Make I no talk

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by Salubata(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19
I was actually expecting you on this thread.

You have no iota of integrity in you.
You support and against based on your own convictions, bigotry and party affiliations.

I've Never seen anyone here as worse as u are.

So Nassarawa is daylight robbery but Kano, with the technicalities is perfect?..

What kind of Hypocrite are you Racoon angry
Racoon:
shocked This Nasarawa case is another clear case of judicial robbery by the supreme court. Never in history.

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by Think9ja(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19
Kukutente23:

Afe Babalola is Wole Olanipekun's protege?
Do you know what you're saying?

I wanted to quote that guy too but I knew someone must have quoted him already. Question is, does he know the meaning of protege?
Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by blueghost(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19
Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by Successlane: 12:28pm On Jan 19
seunmsg:

Like I told you before, it depends on where you are in Nasarawa state. If you’re in Karu or Eggon side, you would likely see moody folks. If you’re in the Muslim dominated local governments, you’re going to encounter a lot of happy folks. Democracy is the rule of the majority and not emotions.

Exactly what they have refused to come to terms with. Wrong or Right, MAJORITY carries the day
Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by suleimanshehu: 12:29pm On Jan 19
elbulk:

Steal you say? When the indigenes know who they voted for.
Who are the indegens? Do you know that whatever happens, a particular religion must produce 2 out of 3 senators from Nassarawa State? I think by using this template, especially in Northern Nigeria, you can know who are more or less in terms of Numbers.
Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by suleimanshehu: 12:33pm On Jan 19
TUTU147:
Politics sha,I wonder how fulanis is a government of nassarawa state where indigenous people are mostly christian and non fulanis.The fulanis really really have agenda in middle belt.
Who are the indegens? Do you know that whatever happens, a particular religion must produce 2 out of 3 senators from Nassarawa State? I think by using this template, especially in Northern Nigeria, you can know who are more or less in terms of Numbers.
Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by tishbite43: 12:33pm On Jan 19
fidelmarshal199:
Patiently waiting for Rivers state. Chief Wole Olanipekun's bank Account after this whole election will be as fat as anything. I foresee him Erecting a Higher institution just like his protégé Afe Babalola.

Election Money is more like football money
Afe Babalola the protege of Wole Olanipekun?!
Do you actually know the meaning of the word 'protege'?!
Or you are just here to shalaye?!
Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by suleimanshehu: 12:34pm On Jan 19
osuofia2:

AA Sule is Kanuri though
Really? I thought he is Gudi, if that is a tribe, from Akwanga LGA

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by suleimanshehu: 12:41pm On Jan 19
Think9ja:

AA Sule is actually a bastard. Nobody knows where he comes from
But, he is a Prince from Gudi, where his Biological Father is the traditional ruler of Gudi chiefdom in Akwanga LGA, it will be better for you, if you just say you don't like him bcx he is a Muslim, and he is not a member of PDP or LP per se.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by damkin24(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19
dalongjnr:
Congratulations to him.
But we know that the meeting that the president had with the supreme sharia council is key to this judgment.
Na wa for you people o.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by ebexy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19
fidelmarshal199:
Patiently waiting for Rivers state. Chief Wole Olanipekun's bank Account after this whole election will be as fat as anything. I foresee him Erecting a Higher institution just like his protégé Afe Babalola.

Wole Olanipekun is Afe Babalola's protégé which implies Afe Babalola is Wole Olanipekun's Mentor.
Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by Bizibi(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19
It was expected
Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by HeroicMeastro: 1:07pm On Jan 19
seunmsg:
Good decision. Congratulations to A.A Sule and the good people of Nasarawa state.
Sule won handsomely. All the propaganda have been put to rest finally.
Congrats to Sule!!

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by HeroicMeastro: 1:08pm On Jan 19
Chikel20000:
if only u are in Nasarawa state
He won.
If elections would be conducted again, he will still win, with bigger margin

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by SirFarads01(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19
OluwaSegun0509:
Una don start. Apc didn't destroy the judicial system when they affirmed Delta state(PDP) and kano(NNPC). Take it easy man before you choke yourself.

That was the choice of the people of Kano and Delta as Nassarawa too is PDP but the powers that be won't let the will of the people prevail well played to APC. The PDP have done their best up to supreme court

Better luck to PDP next time out

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by HeroicMeastro: 1:10pm On Jan 19
BluntCrazeMan:
But Wait Ooo..

People didn't really vote for this Sule of a guy.

So,, what is the details of the judgement??
Who told you that?
Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by HeroicMeastro: 1:11pm On Jan 19
Racoon:
shocked This Nasarawa case is another clear case of judicial robbery by the supreme court. Never in history.
You go explain tire, no evidence.
You shouldn't just rely on hearsay on the social media

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by HeroicMeastro: 1:12pm On Jan 19
TUTU147:
Politics sha,I wonder how fulanis is a government of nassarawa state where indigenous people are mostly christian and non fulanis.The fulanis really really have agenda in middle belt.
Hahahahahahaha
That is what "they" told you?
Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by SirFarads01(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19
HeroicMeastro:

He won.
If elections would be conducted again, he will still win, with bigger margin

Do you have access to the original results please share
Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by Teymanhenry(f): 1:19pm On Jan 19
Majlaw:
If you do anyhow in Lafia now, You will see anyhow.... The security tight abeg..

I've been driving all round Lafia. Don't see any tight security

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by SirFarads01(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19
HeroicMeastro:
You go explain tire, no evidence.
You shouldn't just rely on hearsay on the social media

The PDP guy made a strong case in GEPT to have been declared winner before courts of Appeal and supreme took over

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by OcTRACKER(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19
Congratulations to him.
Were you scammed recently or your phone was lost/stolen?
Do you need tracking? Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by Think9ja(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19
suleimanshehu:
But, he is a Prince from Gudi, where his Biological Father is the traditional ruler of Gudi chiefdom in Akwanga LGA, it will be better for you, if you just say you don't like him bcx he is a Muslim, and he is not a member of PDP or LP per se.

And who is that traditional ruler?
Who is his father?
When he was going up and down in 2019 saying he's mada and his tribal name was Queni, he didn't remember his father was the traditional ruler abi?
I don't hate the man, he's a better option than Umbugadu, but I have always been an advocate of letting the decision of the majority count, irrespective of who is involved.
I voted Atiku in 2023, but even he himself knew Tinubu actually won the election and I was happy the justices thrashed PDP and LP cases.

I honestly don't care about both of them, but let the people's will always count

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by Slimwhyt(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19
fidelmarshal199:

Protege? shocked
Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by fidelmarshal199: 1:45pm On Jan 19
Slimwhyt:

Protege? shocked
Wrong choice of word

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by fidelmarshal199: 1:45pm On Jan 19
ebexy:

Wole Olanipekun is Afe Babalola's protégé which implies Afe Babalola is Wole Olanipekun's Mentor.
Edited now
Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by Realhommie(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19
Salubata:
I was actually expecting you on this thread.

You have no iota of integrity in you.
You support and against based on your own convictions, bigotry and party affiliations.

I've Never seen anyone here as worse as u are.

So Nassarawa is daylight robbery but Kano, with the technicalities is perfect?..

What kind of Hypocrite are you Racoon angry
I have followed his posts on politics keenly and you're not wrong. In my opinion he's actually the most hypocritical on here, never objective in his commentary as long as it doesn't suit his convictions or expectations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by elbulk(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19
suleimanshehu:

Nassarawa isnt a Hausa/Fulani state neither is it muslim, they were only more politically active early. Sule has done next to nothing in the state and the people voted another option, thye voted the person not the party and that's why LP won in Nassarawa at the presidntial polls, they are not party centric

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by elbulk(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19
Majlaw:
We voted for AA Sule

Who are the we?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's A Disgrace That Countries Like Indonesia Produce More Palm Oil Than Nigeria / Adesina: Those Demanding Buhari’s Resignation Only Exercising Freedom Of Speech / Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.