Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso (25035 Views)

Don’t Dissolve Kano Emirates, APC Chieftain, Yaryasa Warns Yusuf / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by successman100: 7:40pm On Jan 19
Emire Sanusi, is a Nigerian, an African as well as a Northern Encyclopedia.
No one else.
It is fulishness to think that you can deal with such a Diamond called, Sanusi.
Sanusi is among those already living in the year 2030.
Sorry.
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by ivandrag0n: 8:09pm On Jan 19
Bobloco:

https://dailytrust.com/kano-emirates-issue-will-definitely-be-revisited-kwankwaso/

I pity this fellow called Keankwaso and his boy Gov Abba Yusuf.

The Governor had better not let this Kwankwanso guy initiate the end of his governorship right from just the 8th month.

The Bayeros are very popular and well loved in Kano. Those who still remember the late Emir Alhaji Ado Bayero very fondly are still a multitude.

Attempting to bring back Sanusi or dethrone any of the Bayeros will surely be the beginning of the end for Zthe Kwankwaso machine in Kano.

I thought him and his son-in-law the Governor learnt valuable lessons from the demolition debacle but it appears they learnt nothing.

Those bootlickers shouting in support of Sanusi now, please mark this post and let’s have this conversation in 2-4 years again.

May God spare our lives! Kwankwaso may be popular in Kano but he appears to lack any iota of sense, decorum and political sagacity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by hafeeanubasy: 8:10pm On Jan 19
Kwankwaso is the REAL governor of Kano.
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Boyooosa(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19
RingRoadCartel:
I knew they were waiting for the Supreme Court Judgement before revisiting this issue 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is the one thing Gov ABBA refused to touch. He knew that reversing it immediately will create too many enemies for him while his case was still in court. So he pretended to be cool with the current arrangement 🤣🤣🤣

Emir Sanusi is coming back!

Let me be the first to congratulate you, your majesty. Guyman King 🤣🤣

King of difference
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by zoedew: 8:26pm On Jan 19
This guy will set himself backwards if he goes down that path. You govern forwards not backwards. Such decisions by Government are usually best left that way.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by diego101(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19
YOU ARE VERY FAR FROM NIGERIA AND KANO POLITICS

suleimanshehu:
Really? Is Kwankwaso the governor of Kano state, Abba Kabir Yusuf? I hope they will not start clashing if the governor refused, which I strongly believes. The Governor by now must have his own followers, and their fighting when it starts, it will be a plus to Ganduje, who knows Abba Kabir Yusuf might decamp to APC, because his victory at the supreme court was political. Where was Kwankwaso when Gov Abba Kabir Yusuf was fighting to save his seat, Kwankwaso was silent for almost 3months, where was Kwankwaso when Abba Kabir Yusuf led the Vice president and other APC entourage by giving them a tour of the new Kano state government lodge, where was Kwankwaso when Abba Kabir Yusuf an opposition NNPP governor paid a visit President Bola Tinubu, the Jagaban Borgu, the Eze 1 of Igbo land, paid him a visit in his famous Ikoyi Boudilon residence?
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by DeepSight(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19
budaatum:

Emir of Kano is a better position for him and us, if just because he's for the education of girls, which will also inspire almanjeris to go to school.

My dear friend, be ye not deceived: SLS was one of the most corrupt public officers ever, all smoothed over with an eloquent tongue.

He is also a narcissistic megalomaniac who has a very suspicious criminal history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Gandrova: 8:57pm On Jan 19
RingRoadCartel:
I knew they were waiting for the Supreme Court Judgement before revisiting this issue 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is the one thing Gov ABBA refused to touch. He knew that reversing it immediately will create too many enemies for him while his case was still in court. So he pretended to be cool with the current arrangement 🤣🤣🤣

Emir Sanusi is coming back!

Let me be the first to congratulate you, your majesty. Guyman King 🤣🤣
Sanusi is a gooner he can't be reinstated back.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Maobichek: 8:59pm On Jan 19
suleimanshehu:
Really? Is Kwankwaso the governor of Kano state, Abba Kabir Yusuf? I hope they will not start clashing if the governor refused, which I strongly believes. The Governor by now must have his own followers, and their fighting when it starts, it will be a plus to Ganduje, who knows Abba Kabir Yusuf might decamp to APC, because his victory at the supreme court was political. Where was Kwankwaso when Gov Abba Kabir Yusuf was fighting to save his seat, Kwankwaso was silent for almost 3months, where was Kwankwaso when Abba Kabir Yusuf led the Vice president and other APC entourage by giving them a tour of the new Kano state government lodge, where was Kwankwaso when Abba Kabir Yusuf an opposition NNPP governor paid a visit President Bola Tinubu, the Jagaban Borgu, the Eze 1 of Igbo land, paid him a visit in his famous Ikoyi Boudilon residence?

"Abba Kabir Yusuf have his own followers..."

Please when last did you visit Kano state?

Where you in Abuja the day Supreme court declared Abba Kabir Yusuf the winner?

PBAT is very very wise and even more wiser than most of his hard-core supporters both on and off social media.

I will stop here for now, please ask questions about Kano state before saying some things about the state ok, thank you.
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by budaatum: 9:02pm On Jan 19
DeepSight:

My dear friend, be ye not deceived: SLS was one of the most corrupt public officers ever, all smoothed over with an eloquent tongue.

He is also a narcissistic megalomaniac who has a very suspicious criminal history.

Have you heard of our new thief of staff?

They all have "very suspicious criminal history". And I'm taking a win where I can.

Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Maobichek: 9:04pm On Jan 19
ObiaboAdoka:

Sanusi Lamido ll is d people choice. He is always der for poor. D throne is for Sanusi. U don't understand how d selection of Amir/Emir is done Daz y

Sanusi may or may not be returned as Emir of Kano, there are more important issues on ground before Governor Abba but the truth remains that the issue of Kano state Emirate will be revisited.
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by magzey: 9:09pm On Jan 19
happney65:
Where is that werey that quoted me months back and was abusing me when I said sanusi is coming back as Emir.

There you have it

They were actually waiting for the conclusion of the court case.

Power!
THAT CAN NEVER HAPPEN,JUST WRITE THIS AND KEEP grin
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by yemex04(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19
happney65:
Where is that werey that quoted me months back and was abusing me when I said sanusi is coming back as Emir.

There you have it

They were actually waiting for the conclusion of the court case.

Power!

@the bolded.

Has he come back?If I were you, I will wait till he comes back before throwing tantrums
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by piriton: 9:49pm On Jan 19
Making mockery of themselves, someone dictates to a governor only in Nigeria. Rubbish
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by onumadu: 9:56pm On Jan 19
89green:
Is Kwankwaso the Governor? We have a long way to go in this Country.

There are good godfathers and there are bad godfathers.
Kwankwaso is a good godfather. Wicked evil Wike is a bad godfather.
Kwankwaso means well for Kano. Wike means well for Wike.
Clear difference.
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by NwokoloOwa: 10:13pm On Jan 19
Kwankwaso you don start to yarn nonsense again.
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Bimpe29: 10:18pm On Jan 19
SLS is coming. Kwankwanso and his allies have both the yam and knife as far as Kano is concerned at least for the next 3½ years.
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by sketching: 2:16am On Jan 20
Stop this petty disagreement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9oUfrHpis
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by IfnobeGod20: 7:14am On Jan 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin If indeed the Supreme court affirmed Aba as Kano governor so as not to create trouble in the state. You think by reinstalling Sanusi will not ignite VIOLENCE?!

Sanusi was made Emir through the back so as to escape Ex President Jonathan from dealing with him.

There was no trouble in the state when he was politically removed by Ganduje. Ganduje just used bitterness to remove the man without no cogent issue, just because because he was critical of the happenings in the north and all the northern leaders had refused to do anything about it. And thankfully we are experiencing the heat of his complaint and critics today everywhere. He talked then about the almajiri system, girl child education and flooding of the streets by almajiris, how they are potential weapons in the future. These are issues he was particular about that got Ganduje angry and furious.
You just manufacture lie. It was his turn to be made emir. Before he was made emir, he has been saying it to before people that after leaving CBN he will go and become the emir of Kano. The news was everywhere then. So, it wasn't made emir through the backdoor for him to evade been arrested or deal with by Jonathan. Stop fabricating lie from the pit of hell.
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by verifiablefacts: 7:47am On Jan 20
Another Wike-Fubara loading..
Kwankwaso, you be Governor?

1 Like

Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by 89green: 8:14am On Jan 20
onumadu:

There are good godfathers and there are bad godfathers.
Kwankwaso is a good godfather. Wicked evil Wike is a bad godfather.
Kwankwaso means well for Kano. Wike means well for Wike.
Clear difference.

Nothing like good godfather, all of them are same dirty set of people all for their own interest and not the citizens.
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by 920adebusoye: 8:22am On Jan 20
The real governorThe real governor...
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by HRMK: 9:18am On Jan 20
NOBODY CAN REINSTATE SANUSI AS EMIR OF KANO! KWANKWASO SHOULD STOP DAYDREAMING!!
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Pinicop(m): 9:57am On Jan 20
Both Kwankwasiyya leaders and followers are crazy, political bandits.
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:10am On Jan 20
IfnobeGod20:

There was no trouble in the state when he was politically removed by Ganduje. Ganduje just used bitterness to remove the man without no cogent issue, just because because he was critical of the happenings in the north and all the northern leaders had refused to do anything about it. And thankfully we are experiencing the heat of his complaint and critics today everywhere. He talked then about the almajiri system, girl child education and flooding of the streets by almajiris, how they are potential weapons in the future. These are issues he was particular about that got Ganduje angry and furious.
You just manufacture lie. It was his turn to be made emir. Before he was made emir, he has been saying it to before people that after leaving CBN he will go and become the emir of Kano. The news was everywhere then. So, it wasn't made emir through the backdoor for him to evade been arrested or deal with by Jonathan. Stop fabricating lie from the pit of hell.

Why was there no tension when Ganduje removed him? Doesn't that tell you that the people of Kano don't like Sanusi and prefer Ado Bayero's direct linage? That's simple common sense. Remember, there was tension when Sanusi was being made Emir and even afterward.
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by ufuosman(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20
Let’s see how it’s goes
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Majeedadekunle(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20
It is time for Sanusi to come as emir of Kano state this is the time to pay him back for him in Kano state, ganduja time is season 1 is gone, this is season 2 from kwankwaso to pay sanusi back in Kano state
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Majeedadekunle(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20
It is time for Sanusi to come as emir of Kano state this is the time to pay him back for him in Kano state, ganduje time is season 1,and season 1 is gone, this is season 2 from kwankwaso to pay sanusi back to return him back has emir of Kano state
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Elibaba1: 7:37pm On Jan 20
Malroux:
Good one from Kwankwaso. Time to deal with the dollar addict.

He is the National Chairman, of the ruling part sef (APC) a position who can access the presidency at any point in time. So tell me, How will he be dealt with??

If to say he is only a former Gov or even a minister’in a docile ministry’ he can be dealt with but for now. Nahhhhhh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture / Akanu Ibiam Airport: Enugu Govt Demolishes Structures Encroaching On Land / I Prostrated For Amosun, Begged Him For Governorship Ambition - Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.