Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) (49636 Views)

One Chance Robbers Caught In Wuse, Abuja (pics/video) / EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) / The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Gandrova: 3:11pm On Jan 19
Kudos to Nigerian Army.
The sky is their limit

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by zombieHUNTER: 3:11pm On Jan 19
what about the kidnappers..

Did they mention their supporters in government..

where are their littered dead bodies

3 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by AbujaLagos: 3:11pm On Jan 19
Jennyclay:
Thank God they are rescued.

And Sanwo-Olu the rapist and murderer who raped and murdered Bamise in his BRT bus has the effrontery to call a soldier man “useless” undecided undecided

It shall not be well with Sanwo-Olu!!
Nonsense governor!!!
Osewa is over to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Mpanyi: 3:11pm On Jan 19
See what citizens of a country are going through at the hands of criminals and the state that suppose to protect them seem helpless
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by lexy2014: 3:11pm On Jan 19
madridguy:
God Bless the Nigerian Army for always doing the needful. The last line of defense, the sentinels of our great nation.

What is the first line of defense?

What happened to the kidnappers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Fineman2: 3:11pm On Jan 19
Jennyclay:

And Sanwo-Olu the rapist and murderer who raped and murdered Bamise in his BRT bus has the effrontery to call a soldier man “useless” undecided undecided

Nonsense governor!!!
you better delete that comment before they ban you

1 Like

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by badoh(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19
Jennyclay:

And Sanwo-Olu the rapist and murderer who raped and murdered Bamise in his BRT bus has the effrontery to called a soldier man “useless” undecided undecided

Nonsense governor!!!
So because soldiers are protecting the country, does that make them to be above the law of the country? The way some of you reason self calls for serious concerns. The law of the country is bigger than anybody and performing your duty which you're not even doing for free is not a ticket for you to break the laws of your country. Please try and get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 3:12pm On Jan 19
Jennyclay:

Nonsense governor!!!
Solid amen to that prayer
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Samogloby: 3:12pm On Jan 19
All I can see here is that, APC brought calamity, suffering and hardship to Nigeria! Thanks God they were rescued. What is the assurance that tomorrow another set of people will not be kidnap? Any kidnapers caught should be executed by army or police. Please don't wait for court

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Honestey: 3:12pm On Jan 19
Big congratulations to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by We4all: 3:12pm On Jan 19
Keaton:
Omo, this woman eye don see shege

Most times I come on this platform, I thank God for giving me the grace to leave this country when I did, and at the same time, I can't help but feel sorry for the poor and downtrodden. I wonder how people get by in that country. God forbid!
I hope you travelled with all of your relatives. If not, then keep quiet.

9 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by SIXFEETUNDER: 3:12pm On Jan 19
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Fineman2: 3:13pm On Jan 19
Nursepepeye:
Solid amen to that prayer
that was a bad comment

1 Like

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by TRAPLORD13: 3:13pm On Jan 19
Nigerian army skit video

1 Like

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by lexy2014: 3:13pm On Jan 19
Jennyclay:

Nonsense governor!!!

Did Sanwo-olu rape and murder you before?

Did you witness him raping and murdering the person you mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 3:14pm On Jan 19
Olachase:
Good job

So where are the kidnappers
I'd I never see the kidnerpers body, I'm not satisfied, but kudos to the army

2 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by CHIOMAEZEH: 3:14pm On Jan 19
And we never heard of this much people kidnapped ..meaning the kidnapping case is worse than we think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2xYfSn57yM
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Keaton(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19
We4all:

Channel your frustration to your father. He failed you, not me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by illicit(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19
Jennyclay:

Nonsense governor!!!
Are you mad or something?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Asswipemod: 3:16pm On Jan 19
Jennyclay:

Nonsense governor!!!

When they find you and pick you up now and take you to court, you will start crying and pleading that you were just catching cruise on Nairaland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 3:16pm On Jan 19
Fineman2:
that was a bad comment
I wish that prayer for all current politicians. If you don't like it, go and hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by bcashy: 3:16pm On Jan 19
Jennyclay:

Nonsense governor!!!

Go for medical check up in Aro! Ur parents are not doing enough!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Ekasco1986: 3:16pm On Jan 19
Thank God they are save

1 Like

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Orlu13: 3:17pm On Jan 19
We4all:

how is that your business..the young man is happy dat he has left the country and you are asking stupid questions... do u like wat u are seeing in this country

5 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19
Thank God
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Expanse2020(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19
Jennyclay:

Nonsense governor!!!
Rotten kpekus always in a propaganda team
You want to go to dubai but hate Islam
Nukes on your head if you reach there😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Slytiger: 3:18pm On Jan 19
Many Evans don dey the country now.
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by DeepSight(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19
Jennyclay:

Nonsense governor!!!

Babajide Sanwo-Olu raped and murdered someone in a public bus in Lagos? Wonderful! What a great country. Magic never ceases.

1 Like

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 3:18pm On Jan 19
illicit:

Are you mad or something? Your comment can be edited, reported and get you banned, do you know they now do that on NL?

that's what they do now and the useless mod won't verify and just place ban on you.
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Iceberg3: 3:19pm On Jan 19
madridguy:
God Bless the Nigerian Army for always doing the needful. The last line of defense, the sentinels of our great nation.
Thunda faya the buhari very well for this evil he brought to the nation and to Nigerians..the man did absolutely nothing of commendation
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by PureFace1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19
Creamypie:
They will still vote apc

So there would no more be kidnappers and criminals again if the ruling party is not APC?

Is it APC that's kidnapping people or are they not wicked Nigerians like you with low IQ ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Augustenite(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19
Keaton:
Omo, this woman eye don see shege

Most times I come on this platform, I thank God for giving me the grace to leave una Nigeria when I did, and at the same time, I can't help but feel sorry for the poor and downtrodden. I wonder how people get by in that country. God forbid!

Keep the Bleep off. And of what good has your miserable life turn to?
If you are really doing well where you are, you won't have time for nairaland always. Most of you go dey do as if, others never travel out of this country to see what is really going on in the other part of the world.

Instead of you to go and find better work do, you are here talking trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / EFCC Operative Impregnates Teenager, Batters Her (photos) / Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.