Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) (49703 Views)

One Chance Robbers Caught In Wuse, Abuja (pics/video) / EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) / The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by commoditiesnig: 4:17pm On Jan 19
officialwdhtv:
This is the moment Nigerian soldiers pulled a rescue mission and saved kidnapped victims in Abuja.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0EUVFQ9fIo

Wow this is serious o
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by delpee(f): 4:17pm On Jan 19
Thanks to our gallant soldiers. God guide, protect and bless them always. Greater victories ahead by God's grace.
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by commoditiesnig: 4:17pm On Jan 19
madridguy:
God Bless the Nigerian Army for always doing the needful. The last line of defense, the sentinels of our great nation.
Kudos to them
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by BigDawsNet: 4:18pm On Jan 19
Oluwa oshey oh
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Onyezesinx(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19
officialwdhtv:
This is the moment Nigerian soldiers pulled a rescue mission and saved kidnapped victims in Abuja.

#wetindeyhappentv

God bless the Nigerian Army.
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by BondRiv: 4:23pm On Jan 19
Kennitrust:
A lawless president

Will not enforce any strong law in the country

The president kidnapped the will of the whole country and not those who helped him to kidnap the will of the people are doing what their master taugh them

Reckless comment.
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by newnigerdelta00: 4:23pm On Jan 19
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Kudos Nigeria Army, GOD BLESS YOU Guy's
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:25pm On Jan 19
Keaton:
Omo, this woman eye don see shege

Most times I come on this platform, I thank God for giving me the grace to leave una Nigeria when I did, and at the same time, I can't help but feel sorry for the poor and downtrodden. I wonder how people get by in that country. God forbid!

Modified: I can see rivers of tears under my mentions, keep crying guys, yall will tell me if I'm the cause of your frustrations. Your hearts are blacker than coal, na why una no deh move forward. Yall hate to see a nigga make it. Well, sorry to disappoint ya'll. Na me tell una make una deh vote bad leaders abi? Useless lots! Dey insult me because I chose not to suffer with you.

Don't mind those fru str8ed beings always ranting when they see people doing better than them.

Bro, you made the right decision and I'm sure your loved ones will be happy that their own took the right step at the right time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Jagabanarmy: 4:25pm On Jan 19
haybhi1:

Someone should just block this dimwitted fellow for life.
Seconded
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by ekelebeXstunner: 4:32pm On Jan 19
We need more good news of this sort.
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Keaton(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Don't mind those fru str8ed beings always ranting when they see people doing better than them.

Bro, you made the right decision and I'm sure your loved ones will be happy that their own took the right step at the right time.

Thanks for the kind words bruv.
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by YourMrBoo: 4:37pm On Jan 19
madridguy:
God Bless the Nigerian Army for always doing the needful. The last line of defense, the sentinels of our great nation.

And sanwolu called them stupid
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Mirasteel: 4:38pm On Jan 19
God bless Naija Army
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by highoctane: 4:54pm On Jan 19
seunlayi:
I pray for more of this. So kidnappers will be put to shame

Until we and the government STOP negotiating with kidnappers, the quicker they ran out of business
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Larryndelaw: 5:04pm On Jan 19
Kennitrust:
A lawless president

The president kidnapped the will of the whole country and not those who helped him to kidnap the will of the people are doing what their master taugh them
You are still campaigning after election. You go tey for line
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Adebowalay(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19
The strength of Nigeria, Our last line of Defense...Thank you Nigerian Army, we love you immensely.
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by ufotunang: 5:07pm On Jan 19
That is nice..... and government try and tackle and address poverty hunger hardship unemployment inflation and all this insecurity will reduce and stop gradually
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by saintrow1: 5:29pm On Jan 19
Kennitrust:
A lawless president

Keep crying 😂
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by adabaraabdul: 5:31pm On Jan 19
Kennitrust:
A lawless president

rubbish talk. Be positive, be constructive and be civil. Please move on and strategies for next elections season.
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Fujiyama: 5:34pm On Jan 19
DeepSight:

This mentality. "Una" Nigeria. And "that" country.

That there, is the very mentality that is part of the Nigerian problem.

My dear, if you like, live on the moon. Nigeria is your country forever.

^^^
Its going to be very hard to convince anyone who struggled here mightily with no headway...only for them to leave and things took a turn for the better. What do you tell such people? The thing speaks for itself - their time in Nigeria just wasn't good for them...and things in the new place (though not perfect) are looking much better. For such people the argument is settled.

There are people who left and things got worse...much worse for them. And there are those who left and things got better...much better for them. The thing is...the former group tend not to say much...while the latter speak up loudly every opportunity they get.

Many, many Nigerians are very, very angry with the country of their birth - and for good reason. The system beats them up every single day without easing up. Some are then able to leave...and end up in a place where the government simply isn't asleep at the wheel and the system actually works. Of course they'll have nothing but harsh words for the old country - when compared to the new place. Its just human nature.

Every now and then I go back to your spellbinding thread about your hair raising encounter with those sons of perdition after you dropped off your friend that fateful night. Imagine what the life of that young newlywed bride in your story would be like now. sad The trauma never, ever fully goes away. Imagine the lives of the families of those slain that night - what are they going through now?

After all you went through, your vehicle was ripped apart by those it should have been safe with. undecided Experiences like yours are exactly what lead to the "una Nigeria" and "that country" commentary by those who turn their backs and look back in anger every now and then.

Nigeria is not an easy place to live.
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Dumfrank(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19
Great job.
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Chikel20000(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19
Mokason288:

They have been apprehended and will be handed over to the police for investigation and interrogation….. for the purpose of collecting bail and they will eventually be released
I think it's time to kill any kidnapper caught abeg
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by amah4game: 5:38pm On Jan 19
Chinaza has been caught so the kidnapping in Abuja will stop...
Olachase:
Good job

So where are the kidnappers
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by madridguy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 19
You guys should take your bitterness elsewhere. The particular guy Sanwo Olu arrested is stupid.

YourMrBoo:

Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Progressives4lov(m): 5:39pm On Jan 19
God save us, kidnapping everywhere
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Fujiyama: 5:40pm On Jan 19
YourMrBoo:

^^^
That isn't true.
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Crowntop94: 5:41pm On Jan 19
Kennitrust:
A lawless president

May God heal you.
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Smartrock: 5:53pm On Jan 19
Thank you Jesus
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by qtx(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19
hmmmmmm shocked
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Fujiyama: 5:57pm On Jan 19
Eriokanmi:
Military rule is far better, if not their excesses and abuse of power.

^^^
No.

Those military 'excesses' impoverished this country and put her where she is now. Their abuse of power corrupted them absolutely and took the country down with them into the abyss. I can assure you: military rule can never, ever be the answer - in Nigeria at least. Its been tried before...and it failed miserably.

Eriokanmi:
Who dares kidnap or does yahooyahoo under Military regime?

^^^
Again, no.

While things weren't as bad as they are now, there was violent crime during military rule. Remember Anini's reign of terror? And the crime waves of the 1990s? The military were in charge then.

Eriokanmi:
Democracy has been grossly abused in Nigeria. When a leader steals public money without conscience, followers too would find a means of stealing and that's why we're in this mess.

^^^
True.

But military rule will not bring you succour.

There was mind blowing corruption during the long years of military rule in Nigeria - and what's truly sad is that the details of most of it will never fully be revealed. Remember the "dedicated accounts" of the NNPC from the so called "Gulf War winfall" of the 1990s? undecided Let's start from there.

I repeat: military rule will dig an even deeper ditch for us than we're in now (as unbeliavable as that sounds).
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by Curious345: 5:57pm On Jan 19
Thunder fire buhari
Re: Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) by DeepSight(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19
Fujiyama:

^^^
Its going to be very hard to convince anyone who struggled here mightily with no headway...only for them to leave and things took a turn for the better. What do you tell such people? The thing speaks for itself - their time in Nigeria just wasn't good for them...and things in the new place (though not perfect) are looking much better. For such people the argument is settled.

There are people who left and things got worse...much worse for them. And there are those who left and things got better...much better for them. The thing is...the former group tend not to say much...while the latter speak up loudly every opportunity they get.

Many, many Nigerians are very, very angry with the country of their birth - and for good reason. The system beats them up every single day without easing up. Some are then able to leave...and end up in a place where the government simply isn't asleep at the wheel and the system actually works. Of course they'll have nothing but harsh words for the old country - when compared to the new place. Its just human nature.

Every now and then I go back to your spellbinding thread about your hair raising encounter with those sons of perdition after you dropped off your friend that fateful night. Imagine what the life of that young newlywed bride in your story would be like now. sad The trauma never, ever fully goes away. Imagine the lives of the families of those slain that night - what are they going through now?

After all you went through, your vehicle was ripped apart by those it should have been safe with. undecided Experiences like yours are exactly what lead to the "una Nigeria" and "that country" commentary by those who turn their backs and look back in anger every now and then.

Nigeria is not an easy place to live.

Wow.... very fair and balanced I have to say. As I started reading was already forming a reply in my head, but just had to shut it down when I saw how balanced your comment was...

Ha! - So some peeps here still remember that fateful night. Na wah for Naija oh.

I have to say, this country is for the strong. It makes desperate attempts to squeeze the life out of its people. Everyday it tries again, and when you think you just have a breather, something new and vicious, and seemingly calculated to destroy you in particular, comes up.

I think what gets me about the "una country" thing is the fact that we are all in it, and there is no point trying to dissociate yourself from it even if you have "japa'd."

PS: You are very right about the fact that so many are suffering abroad. Someone who just left for Canada last year told me how he sells his plasma weekly to make ends meet. I was shocked to my bone.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State / John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos / Kidnappers Riddle A Car With Bullet At Umunneochi LGA Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.