Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé (40593 Views)

Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola / Davido Gifts Isreal DMW's Fianceé ₦500k For Airtime (Photo) / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by AskNgige2: 6:13pm On Jan 19
Nicepoker:
To the mod that ban me. Your divorce papers are with me. grin

Dont mind the useless mofol

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Azazyel: 6:23pm On Jan 19
zedegit:

Wetin shock me be say the husband lift her up, she leave the husband go hug Bliss.

The one wey shock pass be say she come dey defend herself.
How that woman fit even listen or obey her husband?

Red flag: Her bestie na man!

That her husband is really playing with fire. Those are the kind of women that would go and knack pastor in secret. They'll do anything to please their pastors and throw the husband one side. The man never see anything. E go soon clear for him eyes. Truth is nowadays a lot of men are marrying women who would never submit to them. It is better for a man to marry a woman is head over heels for him than to start chasing one woman who would just marry him out of pity. A lot of guys still don't get the memo
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by brainhgeek(m): 6:23pm On Jan 19
Domaining101:
It's not there cry

If it is not there, I doubt if you would find it anywhere else
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Domaining101: 6:27pm On Jan 19
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Colson(m): 6:30pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:
So he has a girlfriend and now fiance hmmm

So all these boys doing bro bro in the church have cravings too grin grin grin
see childish post from who dey form old woman cheesy
If it didn't dey it didn't dey.

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by EreluRoz: 6:33pm On Jan 19
Colson:
see childish post from who dey form old woman cheesy
If it didn't dey it didn't dey.
I thought they are all numb
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by nuelson2016(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19
Sirmwill:
Moses Bliss, a gospel artist, is getting married to the love of his life. The esteemed musician posted pictures of a ring on his fiancée’s fourth finger on his official Instagram page. After posing the crucial question, he informed the public that he had received a yes.

Social media users, fans and friends alike, were quick to react to the post, congratulating the minister in the comment section.

This takes place just a few weeks after Nigerian musician Timi Dakolo made a playful recommendation to his colleague Moses Bliss about getting married as soon as possible. On his Instagram profile, Moses Bliss posted a picture of himself next to a Christmas tree while still in his pajamas.

In the photo, he wished everyone a Merry Christmas that is full of joy, peace, love, glory, and Jesus’ grace. Timi Dakolo joked in response to the picture that it would be even more lovely if there was a woman on Moses Bliss’ side.

Unfortunately, Moses Bliss said he had tried his best and accepted Timi’s recommendation. Dakolo then pushed Moses Bliss to work more, saying that a guy shouldn’t be alone, especially at that time of year. It sure looks like Bliss took that advice, after all.

Congratulations Mr Moses Bliss 😇

He was My Classmate at JSS.,how time flies Moses Inyang.

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Colson(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:
I thought they are all numb
why would they be? Aren't they human beings like every other person?
Well, I sabi your way sha. You post rubbish comments for clout grin

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by EreluRoz: 6:44pm On Jan 19
Colson:
why would they be? Aren't they human beings like every other person?
Well, I sabi your way sha. You post rubbish comments for clout grin
I thought they are vegetables
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Rukevwe999(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19
Domaining101:
Nairalanders please i need someone that knows how i can get this book in pdf format, I've been searching everywhere on the internet for months and i still can't find it cry
Check oceanofpdf.com. or Anna'shttps://zlibrary-ng.se/
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Erastuslove: 7:02pm On Jan 19
From afar I can see some godliness attribute in the girl, I pray she boost his music career in Life Time
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Theweekend: 7:05pm On Jan 19
Ttipsy:
All These gospel singers and pastors I can’t imagine how they will be having sex kissing and having their dicks sucked
As in eh he will be like oh sista the lord asked me to bless u tonight, lie down and let's pray "rekete raba rekete oh yes my sista in christ u are on point the spirit is willing but d flesh is sweet
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by mariahAngel(f): 7:07pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:

They're not eunuchs, you know? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by EreluRoz: 7:11pm On Jan 19
mariahAngel:

They're not eunuchs, you know? undecided
It's strange, I just keep imagining how they would be doing in the bedroom after all the holy ghost filled day.

It's funny how a holy ghost filled bro wants to do something kikikikiki. It's weird and no doubt they'll be very boring.
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by ZiktotheWorld: 7:17pm On Jan 19
Who says God's Kingdom Children aren't Romantic 😍🥰❤️

We all have to watch The Video of his Proposal 🎖️

And for those, that have watched, Isn't it lovely??

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Snowx: 7:17pm On Jan 19
I wish you guyz well
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by NaturesSon: 7:20pm On Jan 19
Domaining101:
Nairalanders please i need someone that knows how i can get this book in pdf format, I've been searching everywhere on the internet for months and i still can't find it cry

Send me a message at ptavershima@ctlacademy.org. I have both the book and the answer key in PDF format.
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by djon78(m): 7:23pm On Jan 19
trevorlinda:
Believe it or not

That lady is super cool

their marriage will never eva end... trust me...

That guy over wise walahi

He really go market well

If you want chop fish, chop very big one
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Domaining101: 7:23pm On Jan 19
Rukevwe999:

Check oceanofpdf.com. or Anna'shttps://zlibrary-ng.se/
Thanks alot, I'll check them out cry
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Domaining101: 7:25pm On Jan 19
NaturesSon:

Send me a message at ptavershima@ctlacademy.org. I have both the book and the answer key in PDF format.
Okay, please be checking your spam folder, my mail might end up in your spam folder cry
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Tonytonex(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19
They really looked alike.

That means they've been together for a very long time. Hmmm 🤔
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Bonab: 7:36pm On Jan 19
Congratulations to them. The man of God also deserves a good wife .

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by NameInUse(f): 7:36pm On Jan 19
She cover everywhere, she no do makeup, she no wear bone straight and she still fine scatter!

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Emu4life(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:

So what are you trying to say
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by omooba969(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:

Do you think we're talking about promiscuity here?

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Harrynight(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19
I no dey celebrate yeyebrities relationship cos e be like China Products
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by omooba969(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19
Theweekend:
As in eh he will be like oh sista the lord asked me to bless u tonight, lie down and let's pray "rekete raba rekete oh yes my sista in christ u are on point the spirit is willing but d flesh is sweet

Just imagine Apostle Suleiman in the other room and you have your answer. grin
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by omooba969(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19
Ttipsy:
All These gospel singers and pastors I can’t imagine how they will be having sex kissing and having their dicks sucked

Just imagine Apostle Suleiman in the other room and you have your answer. grin
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Jackanda1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19
Ttipsy:
Of all the things to say about this news, this is what came to your mind? Chai undecided
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by ProtonX: 8:36pm On Jan 19
Congratulations Minister Moses.
Beautiful and the resemblance is striking too!
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by sageb: 8:48pm On Jan 19
Sirmwill:
Moses Bliss, a gospel artist, is getting married to the love of his life. The esteemed musician posted pictures of a ring on his fiancée’s fourth finger on his official Instagram page. After posing the crucial question, he informed the public that he had received a yes.

Social media users, fans and friends alike, were quick to react to the post, congratulating the minister in the comment section.

This takes place just a few weeks after Nigerian musician Timi Dakolo made a playful recommendation to his colleague Moses Bliss about getting married as soon as possible. On his Instagram profile, Moses Bliss posted a picture of himself next to a Christmas tree while still in his pajamas.

In the photo, he wished everyone a Merry Christmas that is full of joy, peace, love, glory, and Jesus’ grace. Timi Dakolo joked in response to the picture that it would be even more lovely if there was a woman on Moses Bliss’ side.

Unfortunately, Moses Bliss said he had tried his best and accepted Timi’s recommendation. Dakolo then pushed Moses Bliss to work more, saying that a guy shouldn’t be alone, especially at
that time of year. It sure looks like Bliss took that advice, after all.

Congratulations Mr Moses Bliss 😇

Congratulations to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family / Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.