Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé (40593 Views)

Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola / Davido Gifts Isreal DMW's Fianceé ₦500k For Airtime (Photo) / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by spencekat(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19
happney65:

She's Ghanaian actually
Return match:Pastor Chris'daughter is married to a Ghanaian.

2 Likes

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by EreluRoz: 5:02pm On Jan 19
Triangles1:

Is everywhere oh my brother.
Are you a bro?
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by TheBillyonaire: 5:03pm On Jan 19
Music was your passion, now not anymore. The songs will be for revenue to keep bodies and souls together and that is when inspiration costs a price and needs to be bribed to flow.

If you think I am lying, ask Terry G.

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by niceface(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19
Congratulations to you Moses Bliss. Your fiancée resembles Hilda Bassey.
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Kinzo0917(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19
Wow wow wow

See natural beauty
Unlike all these ladies that does makeups and still look like masqurades
Moses bliss get eyes for better thing oo

inoki247:
Lol be like say no be our Nigeria Sista he signup for....

Bkuz I'm not seeing any makeup nor wig sad shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by blueivy8: 5:05pm On Jan 19
Congrats to them
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Triangles1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:
Are you a bro?

Bro na children using church for cover, we go straight to the matter.
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by MidasTouch15: 5:10pm On Jan 19
Domaining101:
Nairalanders please i need someone that knows how i can get this book in pdf format, I've been searching everywhere on the internet for months and i still can't find it cry
How much?
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Domaining101: 5:14pm On Jan 19
MidasTouch15:

How much?
Do you have it? If so Any proofs?
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by MidasTouch15: 5:16pm On Jan 19
Domaining101:
Do you have it? If so Any proofs?
I know how i can easily get it. I have my ways with any pdf
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Savedday2: 5:17pm On Jan 19
Of what end?

Girl way go find way to return back to the street with all your money and cook up one allegation against you.
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Domaining101: 5:17pm On Jan 19
MidasTouch15:

I know how i can easily get it. I have my ways with any pdf
Once you get it, let me know, then we discuss.
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by zedegit: 5:19pm On Jan 19
Nobi this guy that girl been wan give BJ on her wedding day infront of her simp husband and onlookers. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by africandollar: 5:19pm On Jan 19
fg
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by SmartPolician: 5:23pm On Jan 19
Most illegible bachelors have found their ideal partners, including the jobless boys calling ladies unprintable names on Nairaland.

They just don't have the resources to take the next step yet. To cover up their presumed failure, they resort to calling women names to make the impression that getting an ideal partner is the challenge, not their financial status. 😁😁🥱🥱

3 Likes

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Azazyel: 5:23pm On Jan 19
zedegit:
Nobi this guy that girl been wan give BJ on her wedding day infront of her simp husband and onlookers. shocked

Yes o na him. I'm sure he won't allow that to happen on his own wedding day grin
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Bahamas95(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19
Na church boy dey fvck church girl.

I don't need a prophet or babalawo to tell me premium tears has been flowing since he got engaged.......Only legends will understand.
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by UnemployedGradu: 5:28pm On Jan 19
Sirmwill:
Moses Bliss, a gospel artist, is getting married to the love of his life. The esteemed musician posted pictures of a ring on his fiancée’s fourth finger on his official Instagram page. After posing the crucial question, he informed the public that he had received a yes.

Social media users, fans and friends alike, were quick to react to the post, congratulating the minister in the comment section.

This takes place just a few weeks after Nigerian musician Timi Dakolo made a playful recommendation to his colleague Moses Bliss about getting married as soon as possible. On his Instagram profile, Moses Bliss posted a picture of himself next to a Christmas tree while still in his pajamas.

In the photo, he wished everyone a Merry Christmas that is full of joy, peace, love, glory, and Jesus’ grace. Timi Dakolo joked in response to the picture that it would be even more lovely if there was a woman on Moses Bliss’ side.

Unfortunately, Moses Bliss said he had tried his best and accepted Timi’s recommendation. Dakolo then pushed Moses Bliss to work more, saying that a guy shouldn’t be alone, especially at that time of year. It sure looks like Bliss took that advice, after all.

Congratulations Mr Moses Bliss 😇
love doesn't exist, I awaits the divorce news.
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by UnemployedGradu: 5:32pm On Jan 19
Sirmwill:
Moses Bliss, a gospel artist, is getting married to the love of his life. The esteemed musician posted pictures of a ring on his fiancée’s fourth finger on his official Instagram page. After posing the crucial question, he informed the public that he had received a yes.

Social media users, fans and friends alike, were quick to react to the post, congratulating the minister in the comment section.

This takes place just a few weeks after Nigerian musician Timi Dakolo made a playful recommendation to his colleague Moses Bliss about getting married as soon as possible. On his Instagram profile, Moses Bliss posted a picture of himself next to a Christmas tree while still in his pajamas.

In the photo, he wished everyone a Merry Christmas that is full of joy, peace, love, glory, and Jesus’ grace. Timi Dakolo joked in response to the picture that it would be even more lovely if there was a woman on Moses Bliss’ side.

Unfortunately, Moses Bliss said he had tried his best and accepted Timi’s recommendation. Dakolo then pushed Moses Bliss to work more, saying that a guy shouldn’t be alone, especially at that time of year. It sure looks like Bliss took that advice, after all.

Congratulations Mr Moses Bliss 😇
I just want a taste of this his fiancee, slim etc..she would be sweet.
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by CannyBenson(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19
Congratulations is in order for you min
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by RichManPikin(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19
Ttipsy:
All These gospel singers and pastors I can’t imagine how they will be having sex kissing and having their dicks sucked

You are too explicit... Have some shame..

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Proteanmind(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19
Domaining101:
Nairalanders please i need someone that knows how i can get this book in pdf format, I've been searching everywhere on the internet for months and i still can't find it cry

I looked up for the book but the one I saw by the same author and publishing company is on Trigonometry and Algebra 2.
I couldn’t find one on geometry.
I wish you good luck with your search.
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:49pm On Jan 19
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

Congratulations to my colleague
Your colleague how? Are you a gospel artiste or dum dum, yum yum artiste ? Tomorrow the song go fade!

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by zedegit: 5:50pm On Jan 19
Azazyel:

Yes o na him. I'm sure he won't allow that to happen on his own wedding day grin

Wetin shock me be say the husband lift her up, she leave the husband go hug Bliss.

The one wey shock pass be say she come dey defend herself.
How that woman fit even listen or obey her husband?

Red flag: Her bestie na man!

2 Likes

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Blitzking: 5:51pm On Jan 19
Ttipsy:
All These gospel singers and pastors I can’t imagine how they will be having sex kissing and having their dicks sucked
Don't worry...pastors and singer title ends in the pulpit/stage...in the bedroom the human instinct kicks in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by brainhgeek(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19
Domaining101:
Have you tried zlibrary?
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by brainhgeek(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19
They look alike already
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by SIXFEETUNDER: 5:59pm On Jan 19
His fore father'll be ashamed of him for changing his name

1 Share

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Domaining101: 6:06pm On Jan 19
brainhgeek:

Have you tried zlibrary?
It's not there cry
Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Burgerlomo: 6:07pm On Jan 19
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen. 🙏

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé by Ceekay212: 6:10pm On Jan 19
Domaining101:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://files.secure.website/wscfus/5807541/25504086/geometry-big-book-1.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiT1YCR-OmDAxVLWEEAHcbjDUgQFnoECCEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2tmKJmYmtlB2kz7p273k6W

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family / Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.