Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) (56934 Views)

UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M / Footballer Electrocuted At Betting Shop In Lagos / Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F (2) (3) (4)

Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by omooba969(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19
Black lives don't really matter after all. grin
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by callmevirus(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19
MuslimIgbo:

Or deh
Who asked you?
Must you comment mumuly on every post?

My guy please I never mentioned you please avoid my comments ok but if you won't back off then we fit chop ban
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by sweetjohn(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19
Yoruba people are found of rejecting their own in times of serious sickness where money is involved. I have witnessed this type of thing first hand in my area. The wife was sick, the husband runaway and the family of the woman abandon her to her faith. At around 8pm, we were shocked to see an almost dead being, the wife dropped by agada infront of their compound with her 6month baby. She was so lean and completely finished to death. The funny thing was that the husband have not been seen for like 2months. At that night, we were looking for her family member and found her family who also live in Lagos. They intentionally abandon her to die. The most annoying part of that is that her children of 3 are also with her. Such a beautiful woman died just like that.

When we said vote for a good leader, they will say tribalism is their source of living. And when trouble comes, everybody run away. Tribalism without love is useless I keep saying that. If one Igbo person is down, the entire family will also be down. In Ignoland marriage is not just between the man and the wife but between the entire family. Iron sharpeneth iron. Help render to one another. He that has made it in Igboland carry his family along. We don’t do tribalism by useless emotions and hate but by practical action.

Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Menclothing: 8:14pm On Jan 19
This is bad very rampant people abandon families in hospitals
Health insurance is important

Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by sameks08(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19
Person that sells ogogoro how can He take the responsibility of a sick woman. Ndi ofe nmanu self
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by siant: 8:31pm On Jan 19
Ten06:
The state governor or the local government should immediately take over the treatment of the woman.
Local Govt?
The most useless and irresponsible body in Nigeria.
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by fitinwell: 8:33pm On Jan 19
Ibadan Again
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Zeebuy: 8:33pm On Jan 19
IgboSomalia:

Probably tuberculosis or Hepatitis.

Likely tuberculosis
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by MuslimIgbo: 8:36pm On Jan 19
callmevirus:

My guy please I never mentioned you please avoid my comments ok but if you won't back off then we fit chop ban
Wey ray
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by confydoedowaye(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19
Tallesty1:
Everything in the life of this woman failed her. Family, marriage, friends, faith, government etc. Every damn thing.

Every damn thing! The illness is contagious is the saddest part. Nobody will try to come close. Her case requires professionally equipped medical personnel with PPE, ambulance, medical equipments, etc. They didn't mention the illness?
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Abujaexpress: 8:45pm On Jan 19
2mercy:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/drama-as-hospital-returns-patient-to-husbands-shop-in-ibadan/
This is really unethical of the hospital. Rights activists, over to you

Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by 6ixT8: 8:47pm On Jan 19
This woman was dropped with a contagious disease in the public!

2. If anything at all. This perfectly portray the sorry reality of the nation. Where not even a family can come to rescue!❤️
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Dougad: 8:55pm On Jan 19
This country is a legit shithole

Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by olaniyilukman(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:
😭😭😭😭

Marry a useless man at your own peril.

So sad, even her family failed her.

You guys should think before you comment, the problem wrong with this woman is more of spiritual than medical problem
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Sheffieldconsul: 9:15pm On Jan 19
A zoo called Nigeria. No matter the disease, shouldn't she die with dignity? Zoo Republic!

2mercy:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/drama-as-hospital-returns-patient-to-husbands-shop-in-ibadan/

Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by vickin407(m): 9:17pm On Jan 19
This is surely the saddest situation any human would be.. where is the family? government ?

Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19
Tallesty1:
Everything in the life of this woman failed her. Family, marriage, friends, faith, government etc. Every damn thing.
That's life for you. It is like that, sometimes
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Easylife1234: 9:18pm On Jan 19
Too bad. God please 🙏 have mercy on her
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by maasoap(m): 9:25pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:
😭😭😭😭

Marry a useless man at your own peril.

So sad, even her family failed her.

Her family is useless too. If husband abandon her, should her blood abandon her too?
But nothing is new anymore. I have seen a university undergraduate living in my area who was sick. His family was called to come and check him, they came and left immediately. He was in the room till he gave up the ghost few days later. The family was called again and they came back to carry his corpse and his belongings. End of journey, he died without anyone watching over him. Sad. I was aware of the whole thing just the day he died and I felt pity for him
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by EreluRoz: 9:32pm On Jan 19
maasoap:

Her family is useless too. If husband abandon her, should her blood abandon her too?
But nothing is new anymore. I have seen a university undergraduate living in my area who was sick. His family was called to come and check him, they came and left immediately. He was in the room till he gave up the ghost few days later. The family was called again and they came back to carry his corpse and his belongings. End of journey, he died without anyone watching over him. Sad. I was aware of the whole thing just the day he died and I felt pity for him
Sad story, I pray heaven accepts him. Sometimes family ain't really family.

Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by callmevirus(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19
MuslimIgbo:

Wey ray

Your pa. Pa
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by AmazingELixir: 9:56pm On Jan 19

That is very unprofessional by the hospital even though the husband of the sick woman has proven to be a complete idiot.

Abandoning a sick woman with communicable disease in an open place speak volumes about how unethical some of these institutions have become.

Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Expanse2020(m): 9:56pm On Jan 19
Why does Christian to take care of there wife like thier cross naw
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by stasius: 9:58pm On Jan 19
This is a human being.

All these celebrities won't see this one.
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by stasius: 10:01pm On Jan 19
maasoap:

He must have done something really really really really really terrible for the family to treat him like that.

I stressed "really" on purpose.
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Odebayo4010(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19
Tallesty1:

Did you know she's the cause of it, best thing is that don't trespass because there are some people that will deal with you seriously
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by haphizz57(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19
Life drama. We are lucky to be healthy. We are not perfect. God pls heal all d sicks
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Bluffly: 10:11pm On Jan 19
They now decided to risk public health in harm's way
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Bimpe29: 10:24pm On Jan 19
What a tragedy! Hmn no one is there for her.
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Spirit7957(m): 10:30pm On Jan 19
2mercy:

which one be say make they no go closer to her cos her disease is contagious, na xender the ppl wey bring her come drop there use carry her come abi na teleport? Corona virus patient self no suffer this kind wicked treatment. I just hope nature smiles on her cos it could be anybody.
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by TheWinterBird(f): 10:44pm On Jan 19
I pray some good samaritans can locate and help her asap.
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Shikena(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19
This is sad. May mercy locate her.

Japa vs Naija better pass London people, any observation?

176 New COVID-19 Cases, 152 Discharged, 5 Deaths And 1028 Tested On May 16 / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos