Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) (56924 Views)

UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M / Footballer Electrocuted At Betting Shop In Lagos / Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Okoroawusa: 10:53pm On Jan 19
So dem no fit try wear her pants? This is not fair nah
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by sisisioge: 10:58pm On Jan 19
This is soooooo wrong! What kind of country is this bikonu! Imagine!!!!
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by MuslimIgbo: 11:11pm On Jan 19
callmevirus:

My ma
ma
Okay
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Eriokanmi: 11:56pm On Jan 19
Tallesty1:
Everything in the life of this woman failed her. Family, marriage, friends, faith, government etc. Every damn thing.
Do not even mention government because they have failed everyone. Government hospitals are supposed to be the last resort of the poor. Go there, they are a shadow of themselves. No drugs, no equipment, no doctors. The harsh economic condition they caused and bad governance have chased the doctors overseas. Sadly, some people still defend them. This is someone's daughter, aunt, niece, cousin, wife and mum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by yahoodetector: 1:32am On Jan 20
If you check now, her useless husband has re-married with her savings and left her in the hospital to die. Her family too are useless.

But let's blame it on Igbos and Peter Obi. undecided
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by yahoodetector: 1:34am On Jan 20
sweetjohn:
Yoruba people are found of rejecting their own in times of serious sickness where money is involved. I have witnessed this type of thing first hand in my area. The wife was sick, the husband runaway and the family of the woman abandon her to her faith. At around 8pm, we were shocked to see an almost dead being, the wife dropped by agada infront of their compound with her 6month baby. She was so lean and completely finished to death. The funny thing was that the husband have not been seen for like 2months. At that night, we were looking for her family member and found her family who also live in Lagos. They intentionally abandon her to die. The most annoying part of that is that her children of 3 are also with her. Such a beautiful woman died just like that.

When we said vote for a good leader, they will say tribalism is their source of living. And when trouble comes, everybody run away. Tribalism without love is useless I keep saying that. If one Igbo person is down, the entire family will also be down. In Ignoland marriage is not just between the man and the wife but between the entire family. Iron sharpeneth iron. Help render to one another. He that has made it in Igboland carry his family along. We don’t do tribalism by useless emotions and hate but by practical action.

And yet they will have the guts to be talking down on Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by ObalendeCMS: 1:50am On Jan 20
She should be "offed" legally.
Assisted suicide is necessary sometimes.
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:07am On Jan 20
Since it was only the humanitarian minister that was sacked, director should send their staffs should come to this woman aid.Gsm should also do the needs full
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Sleekfingers: 2:28am On Jan 20
TripleA1:
The governor of the state should help the poor woman. Since she's still breathing. What a sad world

I believe, she will get help.....and the hospital will be questioned, because it is not ethical, their primary responsibility is to save lives. She might be abandoned by her family. But there are lots of channels the hospital can use to raise funds on her behalf........
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Sleekfingers: 2:31am On Jan 20
sweetjohn:
Yoruba people are found of rejecting their own in times of serious sickness where money is involved. I have witnessed this type of thing first hand in my area. The wife was sick, the husband runaway and the family of the woman abandon her to her faith. At around 8pm, we were shocked to see an almost dead being, the wife dropped by agada infront of their compound with her 6month baby. She was so lean and completely finished to death. The funny thing was that the husband have not been seen for like 2months. At that night, we were looking for her family member and found her family who also live in Lagos. They intentionally abandon her to die. The most annoying part of that is that her children of 3 are also with her. Such a beautiful woman died just like that.

When we said vote for a good leader, they will say tribalism is their source of living. And when trouble comes, everybody run away. Tribalism without love is useless I keep saying that. If one Igbo person is down, the entire family will also be down. In Ignoland marriage is not just between the man and the wife but between the entire family. Iron sharpeneth iron. Help render to one another. He that has made it in Igboland carry his family along. We don’t do tribalism by useless emotions and hate but by practical action.

😡

Do you think, generalizing is a sign of foolishness?

There are lots of ill-bred children on the forum....desmond Elliot was right. When he said, children
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:02am On Jan 20
chukwuoke:

No human sympathy at all. Government has to demolish the hospital at once ooo. There is no human sympathy in any sense. Those who took such decisions are heartless and ruthless. It in this kind of hospital they sacrifice ones life in place of money. Please let all the necessary bodies swing into punishable action against this hospital and her staff.

You didn't read they have been taking care of the woman for 1yr for free, with no one coming to pay her bills?

Go and demolish it nah, if you're the one financing the hospital.

You selfish folks ignorantly think private hospitals get their running expenses from the moon.
We're talking about running private businesses in a country like Nigeria where you can't even access loans easily, and provide electricity, water, security, road, etc by yourself, while paying huge taxes to government agencies.

In your own little shop, can you give out your goods free of charge for just one day to prove you have human sympathy??
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Chibuezem(m): 4:25am On Jan 20
Pootle:
blacks are the most heartless species of human race undecided
You've not met Arabs, those ones will sell her to companies that make dog food.
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by kinguwem: 6:03am On Jan 20
It's a wrong move by the hospital. The hospital should've involved the services of the State's Social Welfare Department. Taking her to the husband's shop is indirectly a death sentence. We need to revive our social welfare services instead of sharing money as a form of humanitarian service.
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by IreneJane: 6:36am On Jan 20
Tallesty1:
Everything in the life of this woman failed her. Family, marriage, friends, faith, government etc. Every damn thing.

Why you go just open mouth like filled up latrine....

Do you know what she got herself into when she was healthy, do you know her attitude towards those that neglected him now. For your whole family to reject you, check your attitude very well
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by maasoap(m): 7:48am On Jan 20
stasius:

He must have done something really really really really really terrible for the family to treat him like that.

I stressed "really" on purpose.

Lol. No, not at all. All the "really really really terrible thing" he did was that he was epileptic, nothing more. He was easy going, not violent, selling newspapers to take care of himself and sponsor himself to OAU.
But you know the blackman's attitude towards epileptic patients, even family do treat them with disdain in most cases
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by maasoap(m): 7:53am On Jan 20
EreluRoz:
Sad story, I pray heaven accepts him. Sometimes family ain't really family.
In fact, I was sad, and angry too for some days after that. If I was aware of his last minute condition, I would have volunteered to stay with him. It's not good for someone to be dying and not a soul around him to comfort him or her.
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by ozo13(m): 8:04am On Jan 20
Tallesty1:
Touching summary
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by stasius: 8:17am On Jan 20
maasoap:

Lol. No, not at all. All the "really really really terrible thing" he did was that he was epileptic, nothing more. He was easy going, not violent, selling newspapers to take care of himself and sponsor himself to OAU.
But you know the blackman's attitude towards epileptic patients, even family do treat them with disdain in most cases
Ewoooo!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Kai! Now this is really sad. Ignorance is a disease. The family must be filled with illiterates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Tallesty1(m): 8:25am On Jan 20
IreneJane:

Why you go just open mouth like filled up latrine....

Do you know what she got herself into when she was healthy, do you know her attitude towards those that neglected him now. For your whole family to reject you, check your attitude very well
You are a very stupid person, naturally
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by ozo13(m): 8:51am On Jan 20
Wealthoptulent:

even MEDICAL PEOPLE no GREE for anyone... but un professional. if na here make the clinic forget license.. na there last client be that.
them jus sent two carer to jail for forcing client clean up & stop spitting. grin grin grin grin
If it's an infectious Disease as the hospital claimed, I believe in every local govt, there are designated focal person in charge of infectious Disease to ensure patients are sent to tertiary centres or designated centres for the management of such cases.most time it's usually a case of extortion by the hospital or ignorance on the side of the patient relatives that will make patient suffer this way.
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Desmondum: 8:55am On Jan 20
Pootle:
blacks are the most heartless species of human race undecided
I tell you, our people are so callous
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by ozo13(m): 8:56am On Jan 20
ChybuzzDD:

You didn't read they have been taking care of the woman for 1yr for free, with no one coming to pay her bills?

Go and demolish it nah, if you're the one financing the hospital.

You selfish folks ignorantly think private hospitals get their running expenses from the moon.
We're talking about running private businesses in a country like Nigeria where you can't even access loans easily, and provide electricity, water, security, road, etc by yourself, while paying huge taxes to government agencies.

In your own little shop, can you give out your goods free of charge for just one day to prove you have human sympathy??
you are very right sir in all your submission.But i feel if it's actually an infectious Disease , the hospital should have handed the patient over to a designated infectious Disease treatment centres owned by govt and they are present in almost all the states in Nigeria.Most time treatment there is usually subsidize or some are free.May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by delpee(f): 9:30am On Jan 20
sweetjohn:

You generalise about a whole tribe because of one incident. It's obvious that you know nothing about the culture of the people. It's like someone saying all Igbos don't treat widows well. Certainly not true though there's evidence for such actions. There will always be exceptions to every rule.
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by Ravenna: 9:30am On Jan 20
Tallesty1:

She better off dead.

What a life.
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by delpee(f): 9:34am On Jan 20
kinguwem:
It's a wrong move by the hospital. The hospital should've involved the services of the State's Social Welfare Department. Taking her to the husband's shop is indirectly a death sentence. We need to revive our social welfare services instead of sharing money as a form of humanitarian service.

Exactly! The State Govt. needs to strengthen the Social Welfare services department to take care of situations like this.
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by EreluRoz: 9:48am On Jan 20
maasoap:

In fact, I was sad, and angry too for some days after that. If I was aware of his last minute condition, I would have volunteered to stay with him. It's not good for someone to be dying and not a soul around him to comfort him or her.
I believe he's in a better place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by BALLOSKI: 12:36pm On Jan 20
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by odun51587: 1:17pm On Jan 20
Pls and pls this calls for immediate rescue operation to save life , it’s not easy at all people are suffering . Wish you quick recoveryPls and pls this calls for immediate rescue operation to save life , it’s not easy at all people are suffering . Wish you quick recovery...
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by delishpot: 1:21pm On Jan 20
immortalcrown:
God of mercy! What disease is this?

Those who are healthy think life is nothing without money
Those who are seriously ill understand that good health is underrated, and wish to be either healed or dead. The healthy ones kill and die for money. This life is complicated.

Is it not same money matter that left her where she is now?
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by immortalcrown(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20
delishpot:
Is it not same money matter that left her where she is now?
No. Both the rich and the poor can contract the disease.
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by delishpot: 1:31pm On Jan 20
immortalcrown:
No. Both the rich and the poor can contract the disease.

Who said otherwise? My point still remains, that money makes life a lot easier. So it's money albeit the lack of it that put her in the street.
Re: Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) by immortalcrown(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20
delishpot:
Who said otherwise? My point still remains, that money makes life a lot easier. So it's money albeit the lack of it that put her in the street.
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

176 New COVID-19 Cases, 152 Discharged, 5 Deaths And 1028 Tested On May 16 / Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.