Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,561 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father (27789 Views)

Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley / Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by gigabyte13: 10:25pm On Jan 19
Person dey alive
Help no come
He die finish help come yapa
Everybody just dey use this boy name dey cash out.
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by BewareOf419: 10:34pm On Jan 19
MAYBE NA 200,000 dey mean

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Majikmaleek: 10:55pm On Jan 19
dinachi:
Most people are idiots. Watch the people response here. Under what auspisy are they charging Mohbads father for defamation? Now this move have completely exposed who is behind all this! Wunmi is the person behind the so called Mohbad management. Don't forget so easily that Wunmi was sleeping with Mohbads manager a lesbian! So, put two and two together. Two lesbians were busy manipulating Mohbad! Now they want to manipulate his father! But they have made a serious mistake. Mohbads female manager who is a lesbian is in cohorts with mohbads wife wunmi who is also a lesbian. How can the management of the son sue the father for asking questions? I pray good Nigerians, men and women come out behind Mohbads father to unravel all these things. We now know who is pulling all these strings

Mobads dad should go get a life. So you believe mobad has a will? He should stop yarning crap. Take what he gets and move on. I can bet mobads whole estate plus royalties for next 10years no reach 100million... Point of correction mobads wife can't be a lesbian if she did mobad, she'll be bi not les

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Majikmaleek: 10:58pm On Jan 19
gigabyte13:
Person dey alive
Help no come
He die finish help come yapa
Everybody just dey use this boy name dey cash out.

No mind Dem . Plus him papa and management
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Ironbull: 11:00pm On Jan 19
Which Mohbad father N200m, what a joke? Pesin wey no even get money to buy least Android phone you dey ask N200m from ba?

Ok na, na N2billion hin go pay una.

Make una dey their dey play...
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by sholly2000ng(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19
JUSTICE FOR MOHBAD IS ALL WE WANT
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by dinachi(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19
Majikmaleek:

Mobads dad should go get a life. So you believe mobad has a will? He should stop yarning crap. Take what he gets and move on. I can bet mobads whole estate plus royalties for next 10years no reach 100million... Point of correction mobads wife can't be a lesbian if she did mobad, she'll be bi not les
She was fucking Mohbad for money and Mohbads manager for love.
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by DDIA: 11:12pm On Jan 19
sholly2000ng:
JUSTICE FOR MOHBAD IS ALL WE WANT
What I know is that Justice will be done to his widow’s vagina. cool

I bless her with abundant penis in her life. cool
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Majikmaleek: 11:16pm On Jan 19
dinachi:

She was fucking Mohbad for money and Mohbads manager for love.
I can't blame her. There has to be a client somewhere that pays the bills. Dude sang about the street and was actually not in it. He was played in all angles. Tragic
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by belcom10(m): 11:22pm On Jan 19
Chaii, so a woman can be these funny. I just dey laff. Wetin Righteousness89 do you.
I need to meet Righteousness89 in person. That person behind that moniker is actually giving you guys here a righteous headache and awakeness. You must repent by fire by force.

FeliciaOja:
Unfortunately Lawsuit has become a Joke

Naso Tonto sue one blogger for 100 million
Blogger wey never see soap baff
U dey sue am for lawsuit of 100 million

If na Dangote you sue, that one different
Imagine say I sue Righteousness89 for 300 million.
Even if Jesus give am the money
He still won't pay that money grin grin cheesy

Dey play

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Salowise: 11:37pm On Jan 19
Antoeni:
Nigeria police should arrest interrogate & prosecute this Mohbad's father, his hands are not
clean, too many controversies surrounding this man
You're too emotional bro, you easily jump into conclusion. Why do you hate him so much, is it because he buried his son the next day? was there any need for keeping someone in the mortuary, i lost a friend last year and the only thing that made them bury him the next day was because him mum works at another state they have to wait for her, i also lost a neighbor this year and she was buried same day. What has the man wrong, do you really think he knows how big his son is? Only him knows what he's going through.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Jamie248: 12:54am On Jan 20
Omihanifa:

https://dailytrust.com/mohbads-management-slams-n200m-suit-on-late-singers-father/

You kill this man pickin you come still dey victimize am ontop

Is alright..

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Jackiedemie(m): 2:11am On Jan 20
LilVast1:

He’s really not wise. He’s just an old man allowing some unknown people get into his brain
If the lawyer and will issue is ever true, why is he just talking about it now
It’s nice as he’s been served a lawsuit
Next time he’s going to think before he talks
He might be his father but Mohbad beings to everyone as well

We are fighting for justice, the said father is fighting for properties.
Why him no work to acquire properties whe he was young?

What are you talking, so Mohbad wasn't not his son... ?
Let me tell you, It's the man that send him to school while the mother run away only to resurface when the boy make it in life. So rest, if my son dies in such mysterious way and his wife acted the wumni is doing, I would have charged her for 2nd and 3rd degree murder.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Jackiedemie(m): 2:15am On Jan 20
austinvsb:
Mohbad's dad is doing a great job keeping discussions alive until justice is done but this Management and his wife are bent on keeping it hush-hush and moving on. They are serious suspects in that boy's death.

Don't worry, Nigerians will soon have your time again. Bullies!

I tell you, it only few people know that wumni, management, mommy Mohbad are painting just to label this man bad to cater for the boy properties and the man left with nothing after spending some cash on him to school...
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Jackiedemie(m): 2:19am On Jan 20
seborrhic:

You don't get the point.
The man has been telling the world lies about Mohbad's wife,now his management.
Of course they don't expect to get 200m if they win the case,but the point they want to prove is that if he loses,even if it's 2m he is asked to pay,he would have learnt a very bitter,life changing lesson from the lawsuit,such that in his next life,he would learn how to talk

How do you know that the man is telling lies...
So now, Mohbad has management before I thought the said it was Naira Marley that was managing his catalogue and that is way NM and SL connive to k!ll him.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by SirLakes: 2:29am On Jan 20
Make he also slam them 30 billion

Two can play grin
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by AllenSpencer: 3:55am On Jan 20
200 million! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The lawyer should be killed!

The man does not even worth 1% of that amount!
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:26am On Jan 20
FeliciaOja:
Unfortunately Lawsuit has become a Joke

Naso Tonto sue one blogger for 100 million
Blogger wey never see soap baff
U dey sue am for lawsuit of 100 million

If na Dangote you sue, that one different
Imagine say I sue Righteousness89 for 300 million.
Even if Jesus give am the money
He still won't pay that money grin grin cheesy

Dey play
MOG go go local on ya a$s!

grin

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Chukwuka319(m): 4:45am On Jan 20
Can't this old fool have small shame and stop ? This is the exact behaviour of a father who's a complete never do well, fighting shamelessly for his son's purported will. It's never a pleasant experience coming from a dysfunctional family background.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Berankis: 5:16am On Jan 20
But on a serious note, this particular family's issues are still a reflection of how our country is and has been, in chaos! Ruined by greed, selfishness, dishonesty, utter desperation, falsifications, diversions, manipulations, threats and all sorts of terrible antics etc.
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by ChristianMuslim: 5:51am On Jan 20
Which people are the management team,they should arrest all of them.. They are also suspicious.. management team ko, production squad ni

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Khallicopyro: 7:00am On Jan 20
It should be "Mohbad's wife slam N200 million suit on late singer's father"
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by LilVast1(m): 7:49am On Jan 20
Jackiedemie:

What are you talking, so Mohbad wasn't not his son... ?
Let me tell you, It's the man that send him to school while the mother run away only to resurface when the boy make it in life. So rest, if my son dies in such mysterious way and his wife acted the wumni is doing, I would have charged her for 2nd and 3rd degree murder.
Y’all are actually talking like say una wise pass Mohbad, like say him be mumu
His mum ran away, but he accepted her back. How is that your problem, at least she’s not just coming back after his death
I don’t know your tribe bro but in Yoruba land, an elder is supposed to keep his family together
This man is obviously breaking his. What if the DNA proves Liam to be Moh’s son? Does he think that boy won’t see all the nonsense this man talked about him later?

The man just talks anyhow, Wunmi’s silence would always give her a winning advantage

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by LilVast1(m): 7:50am On Jan 20
Chukwuka319:
Can't this old fool have small shame and stop ? This is the exact behaviour of a father who's a complete never do well, fighting shamelessly for his son's purported will. It's never a pleasant experience coming from a dysfunctional family background.
Why is he just talking about the will now?
At least that’s not his first interview
Make he go find 200m, he got what he deserved

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Ewedegubbler: 8:06am On Jan 20
MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry

This man isn't happy with how his son passed on.

They should arrest wunmi for refusing a DNA test

DNA test for what and who? Did the mohbad fella dispute his child’s paternity while he was alive?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:26am On Jan 20
Ewedegubbler:

DNA test for what and who? Did the mohbad fella dispute his child’s paternity while he was alive?

He was about carrying out a DNA test before he was killed. Mohbad close associates know this. Even his dad said mohbad told him he doubted if he is the father of the child
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by hardbody: 8:36am On Jan 20
joba4luv:

This loose old fool father of Mohbad will go to jail last last

Lol. People don't go to jail for inability to pay judgements debts. The judgement creditor can only attach his properties in settlement of the judgement debt. This is why you don't sue a man of straw. While the court may not grant judgement sum to the tune of N200m (assuming even the judgement goes against him), does the man even have assets worth N10m, I don't know oo, just saying.
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by udemzyudex(m): 8:43am On Jan 20
Are they managing his dead body or what? What are they still managing?
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by HRMK: 9:10am On Jan 20
which management again?has he not left naira marley?where was this so called management when the guy was been illtreated?yeye!we want to know their names!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo To Olakunle Oladunni Churchill: "You Can Hang Out With 2000 Women" / Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones / Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.