Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,472 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father (27790 Views)

Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley / Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by dominique(f): 9:54am On Jan 20
MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry

This man isn't happy with how his son passed on.

They should arrest wunmi for refusing a DNA test

I knew it won't be long before shallow brained drag the wife into this.
Who has been trying to make money off his own child's death? The father.
Who has been running his mouth all over the media like a faulty leaking tap since the unfortunate incident? His father.
Who do we blame for the entire mess? The wife!

The wife has been conspicuously out of public eye but you people must always drag in to the mess the father keeps creating everywhere. She has been requested for the DNA test to be carried out in 3 different labs to remove any shadow of doubt, what else do you people want?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:55am On Jan 20
FeliciaOja:
Unfortunately Lawsuit has become a Joke

Naso Tonto sue one blogger for 100 million
Blogger wey never see soap baff
U dey sue am for lawsuit of 100 million

If na Dangote you sue, that one different
Imagine say I sue Righteousness89 for 300 million.
Even if Jesus give am the money
He still won't pay that money grin grin cheesy

Dey play

grin grin

You dey talk sha
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Salubata(m): 10:42am On Jan 20
Yes, he killed his son because he hate seeing him succeed.

Are you happy now angry
Antoeni:
Nigeria Police Should Arrest Interrogate & Prosecute This Mohbad Father, His Hands Are Not
Clean , Too Many Controversies Surrounding this Man

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by iamjavadem(m): 10:45am On Jan 20
Good, yes the dad cannot afford the money but then you cannot come and be telling lies and expect to get away with it. He better tender the apology or else, he go need hire and pay lawyer, dey go court and plenty unnecessary things. The guy is dead and everyone needs to move on.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Salubata(m): 10:45am On Jan 20
What's shallow brained angry

You're a moderator and you still violated rule 2 conspicuously.

Will you also be banned!
dominique:

I knew it won't be long before shallow brained drag the wife into this.
Who has been trying to make money off his own child's death? The father.
Who has been running his mouth all over the media like a faulty leaking tap since the unfortunate incident? His father.
Who do we blame for the entire mess? The wife!

The wife has been conspicuously out of public eye but you people must always drag in to the mess the father keeps creating everywhere. She has been requested for the DNA test to be carried out in 3 different labs to remove any shadow of doubt, what else do you people want?
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by MySolace: 1:13pm On Jan 20
FeliciaOja:
Unfortunately Lawsuit has become a Joke

Naso Tonto sue one blogger for 100 million
Blogger wey never see soap baff
U dey sue am for lawsuit of 100 million

If na Dangote you sue, that one different
Imagine say I sue Righteousness89 for 300 million.
Even if Jesus give am the money
He still won't pay that money grin grin cheesy

Dey play
grin grin grin.... Oga why naa? grin

Meanwhile, Jesus no give his real apostles, na Righteousness he wan give? grin
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Evercurious(f): 1:25pm On Jan 20
joba4luv:

This loose old fool father of Mohbad will go to jail last last

Naa you be the Irredeemable fool that will land in the grave .. Foolishness full your body
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Evercurious(f): 1:28pm On Jan 20
LilVast1:

He’s really not wise. He’s just an old man allowing some unknown people get into his brain
If the lawyer and will issue is ever true, why is he just talking about it now
It’s nice as he’s been served a lawsuit
Next time he’s going to think before he talks
He might be his father but Mohbad belongs to everyone as well

We are fighting for justice, the said father is fighting for properties.
Why him no work to acquire properties when he was young?

Keep talking nonsense
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Evercurious(f): 1:31pm On Jan 20
seborrhic:

You don't get the point.
The man has been telling the world lies about Mohbad's wife,now his management.
Of course they don't expect to get 200m if they win the case,but the point they want to prove is that if he loses,even if it's 2m he is asked to pay,he would have learnt a very bitter,life changing lesson from the lawsuit,such that in his next life,he would learn how to talk

Which lies has he been telling against Wunmi nor HIS management? Abeg you sef stop telling lies here.. Wunmi shld tell us what happened to Mohbad in that house and not all those here nonsense
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Cobbybrown(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20
All dis talk no koncern me, where d result of the autopsy till now?
cry cry
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by LilVast1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20
Evercurious:

Keep talking nonsense
Please only quote me when you’re really going to use your senses
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by nedekid: 4:12pm On Jan 20
Lolz, 200m. Where this baba wan see that kind of money? Is it that chair he is seated on he will sell to pay?
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by LilVast1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20
Evercurious:

Which lies has he been telling against Wunmi nor HIS management? Abeg you sef stop telling lies here.. Wunmi shld tell us what happened to Mohbad in that house and not all those here nonsense
Would you believe if she eventually talks?
Did you hear what Moh’s brother said about the incident?
This man is just a blatant liar
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Richmindanthony(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20
Nawa oooh, has a law suit now becomes a way of warning or disagreement with someone?
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Evercurious(f): 9:13pm On Jan 20
LilVast1:

Would you believe if she eventually talks?
Did you hear what Moh’s brother said about the incident?
This man is just a blatant liar

😂 Did you say Mohbad's brother? So you didn't see that his testimony and that of Wunmi differs? And he was obviously reporting what Wunmi told him? Abeg say something else
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Evercurious(f): 9:14pm On Jan 20
LilVast1:

Please only quote me when you’re really going to use your senses

😂 just as you are nt making proper use of yours
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by LilVast1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 20
Evercurious:

😂 Did you say Mohbad's brother? So you didn't see that his testimony and that of Wunmi differs? And he was obviously reporting what Wunmi told him? Abeg say something else
Lol so his brother would choose Wunmi over his dad? How una dey reason sef 😂
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Evercurious(f): 1:05pm On Jan 21
LilVast1:

Lol so his brother would choose Wunmi over his dad? How una dey reason sef 😂

😂 This statement you just made here shows that you are nt intelligent if really you be been following happenings .. So it's of no use engaging with you..

Cheers
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by LilVast1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21
Evercurious:

😂 This statement you just made here shows that you are nt intelligent if really you be been following happenings .. So it's of no use engaging with you..

Cheers
Una mumu, what’s the happenings you’ve been following? Taking one side when you obviously know nothing about what happened?
Stop talking like say you dey there, cos one delusional old man keeps coming up with different lies and mumu like you sef no dey reason before you believe am
God go bless you with senses
Please only quote me when you’re ready to use your senses
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Evercurious(f): 7:53pm On Jan 21
LilVast1:

Una mumu, what’s the happenings you’ve been following? Taking one side when you obviously know nothing about what happened?
Stop talking like say you dey there, cos one delusional old man keeps coming up with different lies and mumu like you sef no dey reason before you believe am
God go bless you with senses
Please only quote me when you’re ready to lose your senses

😂 Oga abeg go sit down first.. cos you just dey talkj jagajaga
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by LilVast1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21
Evercurious:

😂 Oga abeg go sit down first.. cos you just dey talkj jagajaga
Oh I just checked
I thought I warned yoh not to quote me unless you got something sensible to say
I only argue with sensible people
Don’t drag me into your stupidity!
You’re ignored till further notice
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Evercurious(f): 11:24am On Jan 24
LilVast1:

Oh I just checked
I thought I warned yoh not to quote me unless you got something sensible to say
I only argue with sensible people
Don’t drag me into your stupidity!
You’re ignored till further notice

Just take a look at the CERTIFIED DOPEMU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo To Olakunle Oladunni Churchill: "You Can Hang Out With 2000 Women" / Beverly Osu In Love With Another Woman's Man? / Lilian Esoro Easter Time Out With Kids Ends In Car Disaster [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.