Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father (27779 Views)

Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley / Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by HateBigots: 9:16pm On Jan 19
grin. Where him go see 200m
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by MyAmericandream(f): 9:16pm On Jan 19
Spiceyme:
They should all allow the boy to rest in peace

How are you sure he’s not resting ? Do you know exactly what happens when the spirit leaves the body?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by yemex04(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19
ImoleNaija:
Awon werey....where he wan see ₦200 milla? What's the networth of Mohbad sef when he was alive? maybe dem hear say the man made much money from the tribute tracks he made for his son. grin

😂😂
Clearly the Man's nuisance is really causing serious Trouble for some

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by LilVast1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19
Pootle:
where the man wan see that kind money
He’s really not wise. He’s just an old man allowing some unknown people get into his brain
If the lawyer and will issue is ever true, why is he just talking about it now
It’s nice as he’s been served a lawsuit
Next time he’s going to think before he talks
He might be his father but Mohbad belongs to everyone as well

We are fighting for justice, the said father is fighting for properties.
Why him no work to acquire properties when he was young?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Sirseedorf(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19
undecided

Even mohbad no get reach 200 million when him dey alive..

Let the poor breath biko....
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Antoeni(m): 9:17pm On Jan 19
This Mohbad Father Has Cases to Answer,
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by nairavsdollars(f): 9:18pm On Jan 19
I think the man is becoming mentally unstable

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Angelfrost(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19
Mtchewww...! Una go chose dey 'slam' idiotic lawsuits on people.

Let's assume the court agrees and grants them this suit... Na that man wey never chop 3 square meals wan cough up 200 Million??!
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Menclothing: 9:21pm On Jan 19
Lolz

Promo sales polo 8k
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Spiff20(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19
Law suits are a joke these days honestly. How many of the people they sued have paid? None.
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by KIDfurniture(m): 9:22pm On Jan 19
26 year old boy don do WILL SHARPLY LOL. Person wey suffer almost kill for this same Nigeria just tasted small fame run draft will. Wonderful ! Dagrin

Omihanifa:

https://dailytrust.com/mohbads-management-slams-n200m-suit-on-late-singers-father/
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Tealcrestmedia(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19
Lol... Does he have that kind of money?
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by obaidan: 9:25pm On Jan 19
Spiceyme:
The dead is dead, the living will always fight for properties of the dead. Try dey enjoy ur money well well, leave small for your children and those who sacrificed for you and if you have enough leave small for the orphanage (or any other group of less -privileged)..d rest buy d good things of life and enjoy ur money
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Goodnewsforlife: 9:25pm On Jan 19
FeliciaOja:
Unfortunately Lawsuit has become a Joke

Naso Tonto sue one blogger for 100 million
Blogger wey never see soap baff
U dey sue am for lawsuit of 100 million

If na Dangote you sue, that one different
Imagine say I sue Righteousness89 for 300 million.
Even if Jesus give am the money
He won't pay that money grin grin cheesy

Dey play
oga u don make me laugh sote my wife dey confused

She don even ask me who I dey follow chat we dey make me laugh like this

Make person sue me 100 million, I go just dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by austinvsb: 9:28pm On Jan 19
Mohbad's dad is doing a great job keeping discussions alive until justice is done but this Management and his wife are bent on keeping it hush-hush and moving on. They are serious suspects in that boy's death.

Don't worry, Nigerians will soon have your time again. Bullies!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Sharon805010: 9:30pm On Jan 19
Antoeni:
Nigeria Police Should Arrest Interrogate & Prosecute This Mohbad Father, His Hands Are Not
Clean , Too Many Controversies Surrounding this Man
Arrest him for what?, the question you should ask yourself is who are the management? and by the way what mohbad father is asking for is simple, mohbad autopsy result and his son dna.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by mikmash(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19
FeliciaOja:

He still won't pay that money grin grin cheesy

Dey play

Ma you funny die. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
That "evangelist righteousness"part.

Nairaland I love nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by femi4: 9:32pm On Jan 19
GoodStrongDick:
Who are his management?

Naira Marley and co?
He left Marlian record before he died

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19
FeliciaOja:

Dey play

Why u send stray bullet go meet Righteousness89... grin grin
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by chronique(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19
Warldbest:
Who are the management

Exactly what I want to ask. I hope the wife and her family are not involved.
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Inspirer1: 9:35pm On Jan 19
I suspect its a tactical move of attack being the best firm of defense
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by nazicartel(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19
Antoeni:
Nigeria Police Should Arrest Interrogate & Prosecute This Mohbad Father, His Hands Are Not
Clean , Too Many Controversies Surrounding this Man
no matter how bad your dad is, anybody that wakes up tomorrow and tell you he's planning to kill you or do you harm is a lier. Quote me anywhere....

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by Advancedman(m): 9:46pm On Jan 19
Omihanifa:

https://dailytrust.com/mohbads-management-slams-n200m-suit-on-late-singers-father/

Where are the management When their assignment was being harassed and eventually killed[quote][/quote]
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by StanleyMentor1: 9:49pm On Jan 19
Jokers! 😂
Mohbad's Popsy will be advised to counter-sue them, maybe for 500 million naira ☺️

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by seborrhic: 9:54pm On Jan 19
FeliciaOja:

Dey play
You don't get the point.
The man has been telling the world lies about Mohbad's wife,now his management.
Of course they don't expect to get 200m if they win the case,but the point they want to prove is that if he loses,even if it's 2m he is asked to pay,he would have learnt a very bitter,life changing lesson from the lawsuit,such that in his next life,he would learn how to talk

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by cliffypatt(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19
FeliciaOja:

Dey play

😆
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by dinachi(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19
Omihanifa:

Most people are idiots. Watch the people response here. Under what auspisy are they charging Mohbads father for defamation? Now this move have completely exposed who is behind all this! Wunmi is the person behind the so called Mohbad management. Don't forget so easily that Wunmi was sleeping with Mohbads manager a lesbian! So, put two and two together. Two lesbians were busy manipulating Mohbad! Now they want to manipulate his father! But they have made a serious mistake. Mohbads female manager who is a lesbian is in cohorts with mohbads wife wunmi who is also a lesbian. How can the management of the son sue the father for asking questions? I pray good Nigerians, men and women come out behind Mohbads father to unravel all these things. We now know who is pulling all these strings

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by chinonfelix2(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19
DO I?
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by gassbee: 10:19pm On Jan 19
Yawtechng:
TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH EXPERTS....

Who is your mentor in crypto currency trading? Being profitable in trading is not by luck, it involves deep knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis with risk and emotional management.
I believe you want to change your life for better or more, Get trained, join our trading group and trade profitable.
The facts ( profit crads) are here for you always to see.
Just recently, FG has removed all restrictions on crypto trading, an opportunity for you to learn and even invest by yourselves, don't be left behind in digital assets.
Join our trading group and trade by copying me.
You don't need to worry about analysing charts. All you need to do is to download Bybit, create account and copy me using my accurate signals and guide. If you are new , you would be put through from scratch within few days.
In addition, we equally trade for some and share the profits.
DM us or visit our website to learn more.
ok
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19
FeliciaOja:

Dey play
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19
FeliciaOja:

Dey play

grin grin grin
Why you dey pull Righteousness leg na...
No sorry you won't have a reason to do do except it's one of the end of time signs cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father by gassbee: 10:24pm On Jan 19
Spiceyme:
He is already resting, na him Papa dey fkk up wey wan use him son death hammer millions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Steps Out For 2018 AMVCA Nominees Cocktail Party / DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.