Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. (34371 Views)

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / Treasures Olawunmi Bayo To Break 113 Hours Reading Marathon World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by Chibuezem(m): 5:20am On Jan 20
PrinceofSarcasm:

There is something about all your topics. I never like them they always seem like topics one sees on local TV or in a very cheap newspaper.
My prince why not avoid His posts kwanu
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by Blitzking: 5:33am On Jan 20
femi4:
How does that relate to her academic prowess. You can be brilliant in academics but terrible with human relations

Unnecessary info
Naso her ex take collect stray bullet...women will make u look bad if they want..they just av to mean you.see how no one is asking for the man's side..ppl already assumptions he wasn't interested in her success academically and professionally.
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by Blitzking: 5:36am On Jan 20
Samirana360:
U tried... So how were u able to divorce and remarry within a year.... Is there any thing u r not telling us
She probably had a side guy that knocked her head emotionally and made her not to bother salvaging her marriage. 1yr divorce and remarry...this show all women desire marriage.
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by conscienceman4(m): 6:00am On Jan 20
Divorce is not a testimony.
You lost one certificate to acquire another.
You are announcing publicly that you are free for another gbola. What a let down.
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by GVTAsiwaju(m): 6:14am On Jan 20
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by ppogba: 6:27am On Jan 20
adedayoa2:
seems you know them very well? What could have led to the divorce?

Aproko!
Of what importanve is that information to you?

You had better enrol for a PhD in Ameboology.

3 Likes

Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by Faposky95: 7:14am On Jan 20
Owaincouncil:

Meaning. Make you no gree until you get there

But now that she's there.......hope
No redivorcing........
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by dedugbaa(m): 7:20am On Jan 20
free2ryhme:

Which chemotherapy,na so una go dey add maggi and salt with sugar.

She never said anything about chemotherapy
Sorry my friend I was at the convocation ceremony and she did in her speech which was said of the curve, she also mentioned her daughter is studying Engineering, and praised the Lagos state Gov
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by soccerlite: 7:29am On Jan 20
Eyah!

What's the benefits of her PhD research?

What solutions has it brought to which sector?

Only louder her moving from one bed to another

Hope the new guy no be supervisor professor sha

collecting salary teaching students what will not be useful and looking for postdoc

Shikena
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:42am On Jan 20
We are so proud of you aunty aminat.
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by yommen: 7:45am On Jan 20
MuslimIgbo:
Issokay
Best in PhD is not like academic distinction anyways, it can fall anywhere...
If you know you know.

They don't fail to show their hate but they will be one to still claim they are being hated. Best is PHd and distinction are both top-notch academic excellence. Stop showing jealousy and appreciate good things.
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by yommen: 7:49am On Jan 20
femi4:
How does that relate to her academic prowess. You can be brilliant in academics but terrible with human relations

Unnecessary info

Gbenu e soun. Everything you typed there only displays envy. People go through tough time to achieve great heights and that's all she is saying. She got divorced but eventually got a better man. Is that being terrible in relationship. She came out of it all good for her.

1 Like

Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by stuffs4me(m): 7:52am On Jan 20
Congratulations to you on your academic prowess but it doesn't mean she would be a good wife.
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by stuffs4me(m): 7:58am On Jan 20
yommen:

Gbenu e soun. Everything you typed there only displays envy. People go through tough time to achieve great heights and that's all she is saying. She got divorced but eventually got a better man. Is that being terrible in relationship. She came out of it all good for her.

Even you to, Gbenu e soun. What exactly did she aim to achieve by telling us her failure as a wife. The former husband must have seen some terrible characters in her before deciding to kick her out of the marriage and it is obvious she is yet to overcome her first marriage as she obviously has not moved on in life for her to be talking about her former marriage even though she has remarried.
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by twosquare(m): 8:03am On Jan 20
And who says he is a better man?

Was there research conducted to ascertain this claim?

Any character sampling to arrive at this conclusion?

yommen:

Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by akinsmail51: 8:20am On Jan 20
Thank God for your life, I am glad to read about your success. Keep growing
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by bonnyhope: 8:27am On Jan 20
tishbite43:
You should be ashamed of yourself
What's the meaning of this rubbish
What am I going to do with this info?

She must be a nagging and proud woman1
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by bonnyhope: 8:30am On Jan 20
Samirana360:
U tried... So how were u able to divorce and remarry within a year.... Is there any thing u r not telling us

PhD Mathematics..is it only for one year duration?
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by drimzsmoke(m): 8:32am On Jan 20
EreluRoz:
She tried sha. Strong woman

Iyaebe, is that you๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by adedayoa2(f): 9:19am On Jan 20
ppogba:

Aproko!
Of what importanve is that information to you?

You had better enrol for a PhD in Ameboology.
well I had to ask, others were insulting her. But I don't judge people the way you just judged me.
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by emapeteum(m): 9:23am On Jan 20
MuslimIgbo:
Issokay
Best in PhD is not like academic distinction anyways, it can fall anywhere...
If you know you know.
What are you saying? Do you know that what you do at other levels of
education is mainly the product of Ph.D. and higher levels
of academic contributions? First and masters level is still lower
in education. Think deeply and make proper research before
making your points
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by gaskiyamagana: 9:41am On Jan 20
We could have gained more from her achievement if , for others to learn, she gave us the MAIN REASON, for the divorce during that MOVING FORWARD EFFORT.
Was her former husband PhD holder, who did not want her to hold same certificate like him; was he First degree holder, who did not want her to hold higher certificate than him?
Was she the one that is disrespectful to the husband because of becoming same or higher certificate holder ? I know she can not reveal this one but it 50/50 possiblity.
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by free2ryhme: 9:42am On Jan 20
dedugbaa:

Sorry my friend I was at the convocation ceremony and she did in her speech which was said of the curve, she also mentioned her daughter is studying Engineering, and praised the Lagos state Gov
Hmm
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by ColonelMichael: 10:15am On Jan 20
FreeStuffsNG:

https://dailytrust.com/i-divorced-remarried-during-my-programme-says-unilag-best-phd-thesis-awardee/

So this promiscuity and sexual arrogance in the fake arse prophet reach en followers?
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by Harddiskng(m): 10:57am On Jan 20
femi4:

Unnecessary info

Bruh. Going all the is length, neglecting your marriage till turn into a divorce etc all for PhD. Is it worth it?

Well good luck to her
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by ppogba: 10:59am On Jan 20
adedayoa2:
well I had to ask, others were insulting her. But I don't judge people the way you just judged me.

So sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by ppogba: 11:03am On Jan 20
emapeteum:

What are you saying? Do you know that what you do at other levels of
education is mainly the product of Ph.D. and higher levels
of academic contributions? First and masters level is still lower
in education. Think deeply and make proper research before
making your points

Bro, there are comments you don't react to on Nairaland.
Not because you have nothing to say but just because of the sheer, arrant and arrogant stupidity of the comment.

Do you think the fella has even completed a first degree not even to talk of knowing the way to PhD?
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by femi4: 11:10am On Jan 20
yommen:

Illiterate

How do you know she got a better man?
How do you that his ex is at fault?

O ponu dรญรจ sha
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by Samirana360(m): 11:26am On Jan 20
bonnyhope:

PhD Mathematics..is it only for one year duration?
16 months
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20
grin
money121:

Akesan man

Do i look like boy to you?

Lol no vex. Akesan man rather
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by HONESTMD: 2:48pm On Jan 20
[quote author=ironheart post=128028741]just wondering as well[/quuote]

The PHD journey lasted ten solid years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

YABATECH Student Mocks Fire Service Men, We Should Call A DJ / Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video / Lagos Poly Students Jump Through The Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.