Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. (34375 Views)

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / Treasures Olawunmi Bayo To Break 113 Hours Reading Marathon World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by HONESTMD: 2:49pm On Jan 20
Bona2venture:

So what? Failed in marriage....shows you are proud and will soon divorce again and become single again because real men cannot put up with proud and arrogant women like you

The only interpretation you could give the message?
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by HONESTMD: 2:53pm On Jan 20
yommen:

Gbenu e soun. Everything you typed there only displays envy. People go through tough time to achieve great heights and that's all she is saying. She got divorced but eventually got a better man. Is that being terrible in relationship. She came out of it all good for her.

Simple! That was the message .
That the journey was tough and neither smooth nor easy
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by Thomasankara(m): 3:53pm On Jan 20
[/color]she didn't tell us the reason for divorce, probably na wayward person[color=#770077]
Samirana360:
U tried... So how were u able to divorce and remarry within a year.... Is there any thing u r not telling us
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by tnerro1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 20
Aboki and fvck na 5 & 6, if not for the fact that they can pretend well well, it would not have been an issue to argue about
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by Kdon2: 6:51pm On Jan 20
Re: I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. by Clazzone(m): 7:56am On Jan 22
So many questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Poly Students Jump Through The Fence / Federal Poly Nasarawa 2012/2013 Admission / Professional Masters Vs Academic Masters? Pls I Need Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.