Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US (80991 Views)

Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes / Forbes: Tope Awotona Is One Of The America's Wealthiest Immigrant Ever / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by cucumbar: 11:56am On Jan 20
PrinceofSarcasm:

What re you talking about ? Is everything alright with you ?
Thank God you noticed he is not alright.

It once told me that he use to Raw-dog his mother.

You quoted an animal. Its postings here shouldn’t surprise you.
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by grandstar(m): 11:57am On Jan 20
yad2eidi:
first source of income please. did he skull mine or yahoo?
cos if na the Igbos, their first source is always drugs.
if na hausa na terrorism.
so please tell us the first source of this afonjas income.

the pig above me is right, afonjas are not mates with anybody when it comes to skull mining . same way Igbo Igbos are not mates with anybody when it comes to drugs.

Hausas are not known for terrorism.

The Fulani bandits are Fulani and they hate the Hausas. Bandits arose because of clashes between the Fulani herdsmen and Hausas over the usual unjustice grazing on their crops. Fulani bandits arose as a militia force to protect their people against the more numerous Hausas.

As for Islamist terrorism, Boko Haram was founded and controlled by the Kanuris who are the largest tribe in Bornu state. There are no indigenous Hausa in Bornu state.

Leave Hausa out of terrorism. I am Yoruba by the way.

1 Like

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Babalegba(m): 11:57am On Jan 20
PrinceofSarcasm:
That tribalist FreeStuffsNG will soon come here and create topic because the person is Yoruba.

The guy doesn't even think like a normal person beyond tribalism. I don't know why he wasn't banned permanently.

Seun if you want to clean Nairaland accounts like FreeStuffsNG should be banned permanently. He only created topics for one tribe and intentionally avoids achievements of southeast southsouth of Northerners.

Ban that account permanently!
You reason like a child. You guys have no shame whatsoever. You draw attention to ban somebody just because he is not from your tribe but people from your tribe are doing worse.

4 Likes

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by dalass(f): 12:03pm On Jan 20
BreconHills:

Richer than Bayo Ogunlesi?

Well. At least both of them are legit Yoruba business men unlike some whose sources of wealth are diabolical, fraudulent or related to hard drugs grin

7 Likes

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Slytiger: 12:10pm On Jan 20
Before I opened the thread, I already knew his tribe.

1 Like

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Blitzking: 12:11pm On Jan 20
This is what is called living the American dream.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Occurstaem(m): 12:11pm On Jan 20
PrinceofSarcasm:

Seun mynd44 obinoscopy nlfpmd Dominique mukina2

Rule 2
It seems you are suffering from Dunning-Kruger effect. And you somehow have a warped understanding of reality because if not, you wouldn't be mentioning the mods aimlessly every now and then.

In fact you deserve to be banned for raising a false alarm. To educate yourself, kindly read the rules of Nairaland before you comment so as to limit the undeserved mentioning of the mods. It's you that derailed this wonderful thread with your tribalism and I'm even more surprised that the mods are yet to ban you from commenting further.

So, it's safe to say that the mods are always against Yorùbá on Nairaland because if it were to be a Yorùbá that derailed any thread, such moniker would have been banned.
Seun and his mods are encouraging tribal slur against Yorùbá.

4 Likes

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by bigcasava1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 20
yad2eidi:
first source of income please. did he skull mine or yahoo?
cos if na the Igbos, their first source is always drugs.
if na hausa na terrorism.
so please tell us the first source of this afonjas income.

the pig above me is right, afonjas are not mates with anybody when it comes to skull mining . same way Igbo Igbos are not mates with anybody when it comes to drugs.
you just hit the nail on the head

1 Like

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Alexis11: 12:15pm On Jan 20
bignero:

lol, seun the no 1 tribalist....

if you open your eyes ....this posts and simllar these last couple of days been promoting his tribes men...absolutely nothing wrong with that..if thats what you do...but dont come forming non tribalist then subtly promoting your tribes men day in day out...probably if you dig deeper , many persons of other tribes are doing what he presents...but he gets extra excited when its his tribes men, and it must be front page....forget nigeria gone for good, its dead, small brains like seun, tinubu eg have buried the nation, its useless to think nigeria will move foward

This your post confirmed that your hatred for Yorubas is out of jealousy (probably because of unmatched success in I.T, commerce, academics, and even politics etc)..... Since when did it become a crime to have a successful Nigerian like Tope doing well in US grace NL front page?

I think this kind of post is too painful to you because you want to retain "we are more successful than everyone" and "billionaires" you always claim on social media while calling others paupers and beggars lol

4 Likes

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Khyrvxjzy: 12:15pm On Jan 20
PrinceofSarcasm:

What re you talking about ? Is everything alright with you ?

you are a fool
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by bigcasava1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 20
dalass:

Well. At least both of them are legit Yoruba business men unlike some whose sources of wealth are diabolical, fraudulent or related to hard drugs grin
skull mining, fraudster like hush puppy, drug baron and addict like that one e.t.c
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Karleb(m): 12:15pm On Jan 20
So this guy is richer than that Blackrock CEO.

Mehn!

Thinking out loud, it won't be bad to be stinkingly rich by the time a become middle aged. At least, I'd have money to navigate middle life crisis.
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by yad2eidi: 12:15pm On Jan 20
grandstar:

Hausas are not known for terrorism.

The Fulani bandits are Fulani and they hate the Hausas. Bandits arose because of clashes between the Fulani herdsmen and Hausas over the usual unjustice grazing on their crops. Fulani bandits arose as a militia force to protect their people against the more numerous Hausas.

As for Islamist terrorism, Boko Haram was founded and controlled by the Kanuris who are the largest tribe in Bornu state. There are no indigenous Hausa in Bornu state.

Leave Hausa out of terrorism. I am Yoruba by the way.
thanks for the enlightenment. but we see all of tham as hausas, or moslems, and moslems are synonymous with terrorism . same way u see an igbo man and u know that he has the potential to push drugs or trickk you.
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by kay29000(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20
Kinzo0917:

@ Seun
Lalastilala
Mdnd44
people like this guy should be ban from this platform for life

Dont leave them because they are your tribal people

From his comments, he is using tribalistic colouration

The problem of this nation is that we are too tribalistic. If tribalism can be cured, half of our problems will be solved

I know you will insult me, but I don't care

@seun you need to cleanse nairaland from tribalistic biggots

So you didn't see anything wrong with the comment of the person he was replying... The original person that brought the tribal talk to this post in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Slytiger: 12:16pm On Jan 20
BreconHills:

Bayo ogunlesi recently jumped to number 1.
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by perdollar(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20
Y is d man looking like the 70yo man on a fuuuucking spree
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by ufuosman(m): 12:24pm On Jan 20
👍🏽
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by alimiadedayo1: 12:27pm On Jan 20
BreconHills:

richest black man in USA ogunlesi is based in UK not USA

1 Like

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Krackers99: 12:29pm On Jan 20
He is a great guy and representing well. This kind of news inspires me a lot. Congratulations bro.

1 Like

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by ProGSM(m): 12:32pm On Jan 20
Woo, I use Calendly alot. This is a good one. Coming from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by GloriousGbola: 12:33pm On Jan 20
sukkot:
Omo Karo ojire . Ndigbo this thing is not by mouth. Who pass you pass you hehe

lil friendly tribal banter. Y'all don't get in your feelings now . Let ya boy catch some fun

alls fair in love and trolling. do your thing grin

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by AffiliatesMoney: 12:34pm On Jan 20
If you have the chance to travel out of this country to a better clime for numerous opportunities, don't fail to.
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by TUBLEZ(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20
BreconHills:

Bayo Ogunlesi is UK based nort USA
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Fearyourcreator: 12:37pm On Jan 20
PrinceofSarcasm:
That tribalist FreeStuffsNG will soon come here and create topic because the person is Yoruba.

The guy doesn't even think like a normal person beyond tribalism. I don't know why he wasn't banned permanently.

Seun if you want to clean Nairaland accounts like FreeStuffsNG should be banned permanently. He only created topics for one tribe and intentionally avoids achievements of southeast southsouth of Northerners.

Shutup do you condemn your people doing the same here like this... Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by sukkot: 12:38pm On Jan 20
GloriousGbola:

alls fair in love and trolling. do your thing grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin Saluteeeeee
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by flyinnizam(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20
PrinceofSarcasm:

he must have been banned
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Obakoolex(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20
PrinceofSarcasm:

Bad Belle undecided
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by flyinnizam(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20
BigBlackPreek:
Congratulations to him but what has been his contributions back home towards bettering the life of the less privileged and the downtrodden
when u get to his age...build schools and hospitals. hold ur president and other leaders responsible
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Raf4: 12:48pm On Jan 20
MrJames007:
So what's the importance of this news

The importance of this news is to help identify a foool who doesn't appreciate a stuff, hates a stuff, yet jumped into it to read the stuff and still went ahead to comment on the stuff with a stup!d question 😉

2 Likes

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Burgerlomo: 12:49pm On Jan 20
More blessings man 🙏 👏👍

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by plessis: 12:56pm On Jan 20
BigBlackPreek:
Congratulations to him but what has been his contributions back home towards bettering the life of the less privileged and the downtrodden
He does not owe them shiite
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:57pm On Jan 20
AN ISRAELI DRONE STRIKE ON A CAR IN SOUTHERN LEBANON TODAY, KILLED TWO HEZBOLLAH MEMBERS. IN DAMASCUS AN ISRAELI YET STRIKE ON A BUILDING WHERE IRANIANS WERE HAVING A MEETING WITH HEZBOLLAH MEMBERS, KILLED A TOP IRANIAN OFFICIER AND 4 OTHER IRANIANS. SOME HESBOLLAH MEMBERS WERE ALSO KILLED ON THE SYRIAN ATTACK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

GTBank Hit By Mass Resignation, Mobile App & USSD Transaction Failures / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.