Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US (81063 Views)

Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes / Forbes: Tope Awotona Is One Of The America's Wealthiest Immigrant Ever / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by yommen: 2:37pm On Jan 20
BreconHills:

Richer than Bayo Ogunlesi?
Bayo Ogunlesi is based in the UK.
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by bizhop01: 2:42pm On Jan 20
PrinceofSarcasm:
That tribalist FreeStuffsNG will soon come here and create topic because the person is Yoruba.

The guy doesn't even think like a normal person beyond tribalism. I don't know why he wasn't banned permanently.

Seun if you want to clean Nairaland accounts like FreeStuffsNG should be banned permanently. He only created topics for one tribe and intentionally avoids achievements of southeast southsouth of Northerners.

Ban that account permanently!
How will that possible, are you expecting wife of debtor to speak different language from a debtor?
I think you should learn from 2023 election cool
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Branco6(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20
Donaldoni:
Pigggggggs will be green with envy cheesy

Yorubas are not your mate anytime anyday anywhere in the world cool
Neither would they like to be
Would be a massive downgrade to be mates with you lot to be honest 😆😆😆

1 Like

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by NextAbuja: 2:57pm On Jan 20
Make una help me knack this bigot 2 years ban for audacity to call anyone a fool on NL after all the sanitation

Seun obinascopy nlfpmod mydd44

bignero:

foool
you can see the world saw how gbadebo was treated..you think any normal person will want to associate with your type?

hows giannis yoruber and vivour isnt? you see you people are close to animals?...fualni no go school and act like beats...una papa go small school yet your skull minning speclaits...imagine say una no see school at all, na cannibal una for be.

keep to una smellos and leave igbo chicks alone

1 Like

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by deavicky(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20
I'm only concern about his age. And how I managed to look much younger than him .
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by damkin24(m): 3:06pm On Jan 20
PrinceofSarcasm:
That tribalist FreeStuffsNG will soon come here and create topic because the person is Yoruba.

The guy doesn't even think like a normal person beyond tribalism. I don't know why he wasn't banned permanently.

Seun if you want to clean Nairaland accounts like FreeStuffsNG should be banned permanently. He only created topics for one tribe and intentionally avoids achievements of southeast southsouth of Northerners.

https://www.nairaland.com/7975567/open-letter-seun-freestuffsng-tribalism
You must be banned as well for this comment
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by AreaFada2: 3:10pm On Jan 20
Nice
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by damkin24(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20
PrinceofSarcasm:

What are you talking about ?
This guy might be fully okay
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Offkey: 3:17pm On Jan 20
Seun making Elon musk networth to decrease because of the sanction,now we yoruba people are developing United States of America.what atime to be from Yoruba land.we are shaking the world while they sit at home to watch us every productive monday on their TV.the only time they see themselves on the news is when they are taking mugshot
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by BreconHills(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20
yommen:

Bayo Ogunlesi is based in the UK.

Bayo is a US citizen and Blackrock is a US entity. It is never as straightforward to tie down billionaire domiciles. People are being taken in by the fact that a lot of his company's infrastructural assets are in the UK. many billionaires are multi domicied and if you scratch deeply, their tax domicile might even be Jersey or some tiny tax haven.
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Brushstrokes20: 3:50pm On Jan 20
Proudly omoluabi to the world 🌍🌍✅✅💯💯
Thumbs up 👍👍👌👌

1 Like

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by aspabay(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20
PrinceofSarcasm:

https://www.nairaland.com/7975567/open-letter-seun-freestuffsng-tribalism

You have a big problem if what comes to your mind first is tribalism. You must be a tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Trophy12: 4:23pm On Jan 20
Golan007:

Most of you are senseless.

Those economies that you all praise and adore are built on the backs of private enterprise, goodwill and charity.

Endowments, jobs provided, privately built infrastructure, fundamental problems of society solved, taxable income etc.

You think it was unwise for Dangote to site his refinery in Nigeria?
most of u , like your father, ur mother and siblings together with all your generation even up to your unborn children are all senseless. Animal . If you are tired of this life just go hang yourself na, instead of causing nuisance up and down. Foolish animal
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by EEIA: 4:26pm On Jan 20
Jennyclay:
Handsome man
You mean handsome pocket? grin
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by mukthar2000(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20
Nice to hear this omoluabi , Nigerians are proud of you, than those that come to clam Lagos as no man's land, involve in all kind of shortcut to succeed by all means, na them they kidnapping, drugs, international criminals etc.

Thank you brother, more successful.

1 Like

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by AkinPhysicist: 4:43pm On Jan 20
The US is a level playing field. Yet again, Yorubas are on top.

Yorubas are the REAL dons of Africa. You can argue with your ancestors it will NOT change anything.

3 Likes

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by AkinPhysicist: 4:48pm On Jan 20
DARLINGTON869:
please be calming down. You have clearly not heard of Aurthur Eze of Oranto oil or Emeka Offor of chrome group

Their money combined no reach 1/100th of Otedola own.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Basicend: 4:53pm On Jan 20
PureFace1:

You read it right

Your generation usually use government favour to discredit Yoruba success in this country, the UK and USA government must also be favouring Yoruba over Igbo right ?

Yoruba have billionaire in USA and UK no tribe in Africa have that feat.

Coz Yourba people succeed easily if a system is very merit driven.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Fearyourcreator: 5:01pm On Jan 20
PureFace1:

yen yen look at you wailing as if there are not also accounts that create topics only for Igbo, all what your generation is good at is playing the victims cheesy

For those of you that says Yoruba is successful in this country because of government,
Yoruba is the most successful in UK and USA too, UK and USA government must be helping Yoruba to marginalize Igbo cheesy
Person wey dey kolo

1 Like

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Golan007: 5:05pm On Jan 20
Trophy12:
most of u , like your father, ur mother and siblings together with all your generation even up to your unborn children are all senseless. Animal . If you are tired of this life just go hang yourself na, instead of causing nuisance up and down. Foolish animal

E pain am.

You lot hate the truth.

Plonkers.
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by rosemary67l: 5:22pm On Jan 20
So what's the importance of this newsSo what's the importance of this news...
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by geokay777(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20
BreconHills:

Tor, I no way dey too forward nio lipsrsealed
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20
AkinPhysicist:

Their money combined no reach 1/100th of Otedola own.
Dey whine yourself

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:46pm On Jan 20
Dey whine yourself

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:46pm On Jan 20
Mote

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20
More

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by porthouse7(f): 6:39pm On Jan 20
BreconHills:

yes
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by porthouse7(f): 6:43pm On Jan 20
2DADDEY:

You want freestuffs banned but ugly disgusting tribalists from your tribe side retained
You are not serious. You hypocrite sad
Na the guy and legend hero dey give them headache, I dey our small small fire anytime I am chanced

1 Like

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by porthouse7(f): 6:44pm On Jan 20
MrJames007:
So what's the importance of this news
it pain igbos
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by porthouse7(f): 6:46pm On Jan 20
DARLINGTON869:
please be calming down. You have clearly not heard of Aurthur Eze of Oranto oil or Emeka Offor of chrome group
billionaire outside Nigeria, u no Sabi read to understand? Abi dem swear for you
Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by 2DADDEY: 6:47pm On Jan 20
porthouse7:
Na the guy and legend hero dey give them headache, I dey our small small fire anytime I am chanced
Legend hero no send them papa idiotic wailing. That's why any small GBAS they run crying to the mod. Yeye people grin

1 Like

Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by Mikkeal: 7:15pm On Jan 20
[quote author=yad2eidi post=128032897]first source of income please. did he skull mine or yahoo?
cos if na the Igbos, their first source is always drugs.
if na hausa na terrorism.
so please tell us the first source of this afonjas income.

the pig above me is right, afonjas are not mates with anybody when it comes to skull mining . same way Igbo Igbos are not mates with anybody when it comes to drugs. [/quote
Can you read or comprehend at all ,?]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

GTBank Hit By Mass Resignation, Mobile App & USSD Transaction Failures / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.