Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

How To Tell A Real Man Of God, Are There Any Basis? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Tell A Real Man Of God, Are There Any Basis? (1174 Views)

Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? / Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! / Why Many Children Of God Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell A Real Man Of God, Are There Any Basis? by Ozegbe(m): 6:57am On Nov 06, 2011
please i need this answer cause i want to get to something serious.
Re: How To Tell A Real Man Of God, Are There Any Basis? by Joagbajee: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2011
Explain, it depends on what you mean.
Re: How To Tell A Real Man Of God, Are There Any Basis? by moderatorr: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2011
the bible gave a standard
'test all spirits'
not from what people say about the spirit.
To trully test something it has to pass through a number of tests.

So far, TB Joshua is the only one who has passed my test.
*insists that you give what you cherish most to the poor not to him.
*insist that your neigbour could be a muslim 'love them all'
*heals like Jesus commanded. Hundreds of verifiable healings every sunday.
*prophesies like Jesus instructed. 'and because Jesus knew what was in their hearts' -bible
*TB Joshua can give exact dates of the future or when something remarkable happened in your life.
*increases prophetic accuracy when you are in doubt.
*Refused to build a university with members money
*pays hundreds of school fees like jesus would have done
*casts out even spirit like jesus commanded.
*does not preach the principle of give the pastor your last buck, and God will multiply it.

(1) (Reply)

I Prophesy That Nigeria Flag Will Be Flown At Half Mast / What Is Destiny? (...a Divine Script?) / The Best Way To Serve God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.