Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? (3168 Views)

Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! / Why Many Children Of God Are Poor / How To Tell A Real Man Of God, Are There Any Basis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by chibwike(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2014
Now this is kinda confusing me
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by donLEXY(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2014
Olorun and God are the same, Chineke and God are the same, so is Allah and God. It is just a function of language... God is English, Allah is Arabic, Olorun is Yoruba and Chineke is Ibo...... Good morning
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by emmyskies(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2014
No. Never
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by INJESUSNAME: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nooooo! it is a deception to make people worship lucifer.
The man behind all dese wants t be like God. It is described in Isaiah 14:12, How art thou fallen fom heaven o LUCIFER, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations. For thou art said in thine heart, i will ascend into heaven, i will exalt my throne above the stars of God: i will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the side of the north: i will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I WILL BE LIKE MOST HIGH. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shalt narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; that made the world as wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners.
Pls, know yur God.
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
chibwike:
yahweh is the christian God,,while allah,which means el- ,as in the el in el-shaddai,,el means almighty ..and yahweh is a name of God,,so basically yahweh and allah are 1 person..

1 Like

Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Kei144(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
donLEXY:
Olorun and God are the same, Chineke and God are the same, so is Allah and God. It is just a function of language... God is English, Allah is Arabic, Olorun is Yoruba and Chineke is Ibo...... Good morning

Why did Malaysians enact a law banning non-Muslims from using the word "Allah"?
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Josh1000: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
CAPITAL NO!!!!
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
No. They are cousins!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
No. They are cousins!

lol...or step-brothers.
This question is gidi'gaan... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by spanzed(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
I may say YES b'cos Allah means God in English...but we Xtian would prefer using God jejely.. grin
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by chibwike(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol...or step-brothers.
Lol..what happened to d question na
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by priscaoge(f): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Allah is God's adopted Son angry

1 Like

Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by priscaoge(f): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol...or step-brothers.

cheesy cheesy Answer making sense cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by airoport: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Google 'Islah' and decide. Check the bloodletting.
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by dhatboy: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol...or step-brothers.
abi o, the question is really gidigans cheesy howdy ma'am
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by dhatboy: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
priscaoge:
Allah is God's adopted Son angry
"you aff sense at all?" Just a polite question
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by dhatboy: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
Unibenstudent:
yahweh is the christian God,,while allah,which means el- ,as in the el in el-shaddai,,el means almighty ..and yahweh is a name of God,,so basically yahweh and allah are 1 person..
please help me to talk more sense into the op's head
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Weah96: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
dhatboy:
please help me to talk more sense into the op's head

How can one God send two contradictory messages to a single human population?
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
emmyskies:
No. Never
Can u pls tell us d reason(s)
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
Allah and are d same...Allah s d Arabic of God cool
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by dhatboy: 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Weah96:

How can one God send two contradictory messages to a single human population?

wait let's ask ifa grin see, religion is a way of life and how to live good. The Creator of the universe wants to make it easy for we humans to serve him, so he gave out two ways of life I.e Islam and christianity. So you have to choose the one that you feel its easy for you so as to serve the Almighty. Its like choosing art or science in secondry school so as to pursue a good life and career.

1 Like

Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by annibro(f): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
chibwike:
Allah and GOD of the Christians are not the same. In the Koran, allah doesnot have a Son but God Almighty has a Son Jesus Christ. So they are 2 different personality.
So, Don't get confused, one has a Son and the other doesn't. Simple
Secondly, Allah has a human habitation called kaabah, a place in mecca d reason why muslims face the east in dat direction to worship him but God Almighty has Heaven as his throne, reason why Christians can face anywhere, be anywhere even in d bathroom 2 pray & worship HIM.

1 Like

Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by donLEXY(m): 2:41am On Oct 06, 2014
I don't know if you are Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa, but which ever you may be from, is God one of the words you were taught in your Native language? These are borrowed word in a Nigeria setting... English and Arabic are different languages and you don't expect the two to have any word(s) in common. With that been said, God is Allah and Allah is God, just in different languages. Is Chineke not Olorun?

annibro:

Allah and GOD of the Christians are not the same. In the Koran, allah doesnot have a Son but God Almighty has a Son Jesus Christ. So they are 2 different personality.
So, Don't get confused, one has a Son and the other doesn't. Simple
Secondly, Allah has a human habitation called kaabah, a place in mecca d reason why muslims face the east in dat direction to worship him but God Almighty has Heaven as his throne, reason why Christians can face anywhere, be anywhere even in d bathroom 2 pray & worship HIM.

Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:48am On Oct 06, 2014
Allah is God also in hausa. The conception differs to both Arabs and the Rest of the world. You see what I mean while the Arabs muslims believe God almighty was revealed by prophet Mohammad as Allah but the attribute of Allah of the quran differ from the attribute of the bible God jehovah.
It obvious that d devil wanna be called God too. It means so called prophet mohmd Allah is not the Jehovah we know in the holy scriptures in manifestations. So d devil has a case to answer here. Confusion
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by annibro(f): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2014
donLEXY:

I don't know if you are Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa, but which ever you may be from, is God one of the words you were taught in your Native language? These are borrowed word in a Nigeria setting... English and Arabic are different languages and you don't expect the two to have any word(s) in common. With that been said, God is Allah and Allah is God, just in different languages. Is Chineke not Olorun?

Well, it all depends on d god d initiator of dis thread is comparing Allah with. If u are talking of God Almighty, The I Am, Chineke, Olorun etc, in hausa He is called Ubangiji and in Arabic, this God is called AI-Tauhid (which means the Onesness of God, i.e. the Only True God). AI-Tauhid is different from Allah which is an arabic name also for another god worshiped by muslims who habits in Ka abah in mecca. Pls understand me; its like for instance we have Olorun and Ifa which are names of 2 diffrent Gods in yoruba language. In Igbo we have Chineke and Okija, so also in Arabic language, we have AI-Tauhid( the Christian God) and Allah(muslim god). Simple

2 Likes

Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
dhatboy:
wait let's ask ifa grin see, religion is a way of life and how to live good. The Creator of the universe wants to make it easy for we humans to serve him, so he gave out two ways of life I.e Islam and christianity. So you have to choose the one that you feel its easy for you so as to serve the Almighty. Its like choosing art or science in secondry school so as to pursue a good life and career.
What of Buddahism, Paganism and Hinduism
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by malvisguy212: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
bible called jesus son of God.quran deny it,bible say he was crush because of me.quran deny it,what more do you want to know ? They are not the same God.jesus say my peace i give to you, but in the quran.muslims are to invoke the peace of God to all prophet ,mostly muhammad . This dosent make sens to me because why shuld i invoke peace on someone who is said to be in heaven were is more peacfull than were i am?

1 Like

Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by chibwike(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
wow...different opinion from different folks..am learning
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
bible called jesus son of God.quran deny it,bible say he was crush because of me.quran deny it,what more do you want to know ? They are not the same God.jesus say my peace i give to you, but in the quran.muslims are to invoke the peace of God to all prophet ,mostly muhammad . This dosent make sens to me because why shuld i invoke peace on someone who is said to be in heaven were is more peacfull than were i am?
Bible also describes Mohammed as a false Prophet.
Bible doesn't recognised muhammed as a prophet.
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by PedroJP(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
donLEXY:

No, i disagree to agree with allah being same with God. Zeus is not same with God.
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by emmyskies(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
Xtarxhyne:

So numerous, allah doesn't have a son, God have a son, allah's saints are given 72 virgins for sex in his paradise, there's no such thing in GOD's paradise, the doctrines of GOD's Bible differs from allah's quaran, et cetera et cetera...

Bottom line: One is true, one is false
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
emmyskies:

So numerous, allah doesn't have a son, God have a son, allah's saints are given 72 virgins for sex in his paradise, there's no such thing in GOD's paradise, the doctrines of GOD's Bible differs from allah's quaran, et cetera et cetera...

Bottom line: One is true, one is false
Allah Is d Arabic form of God...
Can u pls quote d verse of d Quran where d 72 virgin r stated?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babalawos, Traditionalists And Herbalists A Whatsapp Group For You! / Is It Wrong To Consult A "white Garment" Spiritualist Or Babalawo? / I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.