Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why Many Children Of God Are Poor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Children Of God Are Poor (5473 Views)

Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? / Why Do People Become More Spiritual When They Are Poor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by Skyheightt(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2012
Have you ever been bothered over why many people are unable to achieve their financial goals year after year, despite being pious, committed and righteous children of God? Have you also ever been confused over why the unrighteous prosper, even through morally upright means? It is obvious that there are more poor children of God than wealthy ones. But why would most Christians poor? Is this the will of God for them? What is the place of prosperity in Christianity? Why are there more poor believers than wealthy ones? These and many more are the issues that are addressed in our inspirational message of the week titled, “Why Many Children of God are Poor”.

Click http://www.selfhelpinformationproducts.com/whymanychildrenofgodarepoor.html to read the article.

Your comment on the article on this page would be very appreciated.
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by buzugee(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2012
very easy
1-the so called children of God are not really children of God. going to church and reading a bible does not make you pious. what makes you pious is observing Gods laws. one law that many so called pious people break is not honoring the lord sabath day. you see them shopping on saturday and working on saturday and then going to church on sunday. well if you do all these things then you really are not pious because this means you do not understand the bible

2-you are not supposed to be rich. you are only supposed to have what you need. richness corrupts the heart. anyone who is sitting on more thaan they need while others around them suffer is not a child of God

3-rich people on earth are recieving their fruits on earth and will be poor in heaven.
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by jpilata(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2012
Do you know why.
It is because Jesus was poor on earth but rich in heaven likewise they may be poor on earth but will become rich in heaven.
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by manmustwac(m): 1:52am On Feb 16, 2012
Because the country is bloody corrupt therefore the money is not circulating.
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 16, 2012
buzugee:

very easy
1-the so called children of God are not really children of God. going to church and reading a bible does not make you pious. what makes you pious is observing Gods laws. one law that many so called pious people break is not honoring the lord sabath day. you see them shopping on saturday and working on saturday and then going to church on sunday. well if you do all these things then you really are not pious because this means you do not understand the bible

2-you are not supposed to be rich. you are only supposed to have what you need. richness corrupts the heart. anyone who is sitting on more thaan they need while others around them suffer is not a child of God

3-rich people on earth are recieving their fruits on earth and will be poor in heaven.

Mind4k,
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by Joagbaje(m): 4:55am On Feb 16, 2012
A christian can be poor through ignorance if Christ riches for him. Jesus died for our sin,sickness,poverty .

2 Corinthians 8:9
9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

A christian who remain poor after Christ had be made poor on his behalf has himself to blame
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by numo86(m): 6:28am On Feb 16, 2012
Joagbaje:

A christian can be poor through ignorance if Christ riches for him. Jesus died for our sin,sickness,poverty .

9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

A christian who remain poor after Christ had be made poor on his behalf has himself to blame

What about his apostles?
were they rich
That 1 corinthians u quoted does not refer to physical wealth @ all,but spiritual,
If it was physical then it should have reflected on d 1st century christians & d apostles,rather they were not realy having(being rich) but were contented,
as long as we hav our basic needs covered we shuld be content,
Now that is christianity!!!
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by Sirniyeh(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2012
Wow, this is a great question! The group of people who assert themselves to be children of God are typical morons. It's unfortunate that they depict great disappointment to God. Those who know their God shall be strong and do exploit but why are they not doing exploit? It's because they misunderstood God. Riches is a product of cause and effect. The soclaimed Xtians are foolishly looking for unrealistic divine formula as preach, to make wealth. In the book of Gen, ", let them take dominion means the responsibility is with Man and not God. What you give to life is what you get. Christians base their lives on theology which can not help them. They pursue miragious miracle. Xtians become poor because
1 they are poor in their thinking.
2 they rely on old and ancient applications in this civilized world
3 they misunderstand God to be creator of their destiny
4 they only see enemies/satan on their ways and only pray against enemy/warfare instead of creative thinking.
Finally, prayer is answered through right thinking. Theology can not make wealth rather it cages mindset to be practically innovative.
Tell all the Xtians including myself that God has no favourite, He created all well. If you dont become rich, examine your minset.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by ichuka(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2012
@op
Who told you they(the children of God)are poor?
Are the children of your president/governors poor?.
Please always try and get your assertion right next time.
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by Joagbaje(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2012
numo86:

What about his apostles?
were they rich

It's their choice. Some didn't get married too. Does it make marriage wrong?

That 1 corinthians u quoted does not refer to physical wealth @ all,but spiritual,

Prove it. That's your own idea
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by newmi(m): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2012
Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:
[/b]

God wants His people to be rich and to prosper
3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
[b]
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by numo86(m): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2012
Joagbaje:

It's their choice. Some didn't get married too. Does it make marriage wrong?

Prove it. That's your own idea

My bro if it was all about physical wealth @ least just 1 of the apostles would have been wealthy,
how come they were all just normal guys who just had there basic needs met or sometimes had nothing..none of the apostles,i repeat none of them were rich!!!!
Even an apostle who was prominent & probably wealthy,droped his wealth & prominence to serve God well, and that was apostle paul,
All d apostles were very rich spiritually but had little materially, there example & d example of Jesus shows that when ever Jesus talked about riches it always refered to spiritual riches, and there lives reflected what they taught,
Abeg no be Jesus wey say e go easy for camel to pass thru d hole of a needle than for a rich man to enter into Gods kingdom,
U tink d apostles will stupidly chase after wealth even if they legally get it after hearin those words from Jesus
Poor or not Gods kingdom shuld be our priority,
If Jesus & his apostles were poor so to say(becos they had notin realy, Jesus had no home, even his disciples left there jobs to preach) why are christians today So keen about wealth! Wealth!! Wealth!!!,when it will lead many not to inherit Gods kingdom, ??
.if it aint about money many christians today aint sayin noting

1 Like

Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by PastorAIO: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2012
Do you realise that a great deal of Paul's letters (especially those used by prosperity pimps to fleece their congregations) were appeals for donations to support the christians in jerusalem who were suffering a great deal?

If the greatest/earliest apostles lived off alms then I don't see why such a situation is too low for today's christians.

Joagbaje, can you name me one apostle that chose to be rich and became rich?

In return I will name you quite a few apostles that got married (by choice).
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by IdiAmin2(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2012
of course they will be poor. Instead of using their gift and talent to work and make it, they will sowing seeds of faith to pastors God, waiting for 100 fold return to fall from the sky.

meanwhile these same christians, when they see people outside the church using their talents and gifts to become rich e.g musicians - tuface, P-square, footballers: Jay jay, kanu etc, businessmen: mike adenuga, otedola and co - these christains' bad belle will begin to show, and you will hear statements like: 'what does it profit a man to gain the world, ' 'It is easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle, ' and so on. Hypocrites!!! It is the same money they are chasing when sowing seed to Oyedepo, Oyaks and co, but because they are still poor, their bad belle no fit take am.
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by plaetton: 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2012
embarassed embarassed  I just shake my head at the things I come across on this forum and I really wonderin what  planet some of these posters are living,

I remember that economics was a compulsory course in junior secondary school . I remember that economics deals primarily with wealth: how it is created and how it distributed and managed. From a simple study of secondary school economics it becomes obvious to a thinking person that wealthy nations produce more wealthy individuals and not visa versa. Also , that natons become wealthy based on how efficiently they organise and allocate both their natural and human resources. Period. I dont remember reading about who is a child of god and who not a child of god. Unless the laws of economics have changed,  there are no "Hail marys" about economics and the prosperity of nations and individuals.
For anyone who is old enough to remember, there was a time when a mid level civil servant, christian, muslim,religious or not, could afford to build a house, drive a car and train his children to any educational level. This was in the sixties and seventies. Since the early 80s  our economy tanked and our standard of living have followed in the same direction ever since.
Eversince, the means of producing wealth and prosperity have gradually faded from our landscape as factories and warehouses have long given way to mega churches(what an Irony). and ofcourse, everyone shouted halleluya.
I'm sure the Op has not made the connection between closed factories and increasing poverty.
People need to understand that There is nothing personal about poverty. According to yesterdays news, 80% of Nigerians are poor and there is nothing to corrolate this state of affairs with anyones religious belief.
Obviously, our past leaders have not done a good job of efficiently allocating and managing our vast natural and human resources.l
There are more poor people in poor countries. That is just common sense. Thats is why people from poor countries migrate to richer countries so that they too can have an opportunity to be comfortable or rich.
This idea of personalizing one's poor economic situation is just one of those gimmiks employed to exploit the vulnerable among us.
If you want to improve ur financial or economic situation, then get a skill. a markatable skill.
Stop the deciet and delusions.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by numo86(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2012
plaetton:

embarassed embarassed I just shake my head at the things I come across on this forum and I really wonderin what planet some of these posters are living,

I remember that economics was a compulsory course in junior secondary school . I remember that economics deals primarily with wealth: how it is created and how it distributed and managed. From a simple study of secondary school economics it becomes obvious to a thinking person that wealthy nations produce more wealthy individuals and not visa versa. Also , that natons become wealthy based on how efficiently they organise and allocate both their natural and human resources. Period. I dont remember reading about who is a child of god and who not a child of god. Unless the laws of economics have changed, there are no "Hail marys" about economics and the prosperity of nations and individuals.
For anyone who is old enough to remember, there was a time when a mid level civil servant, christian, muslim,religious or not, could afford to build a house, drive a car and train his children to any educational level. This was in the sixties and seventies. Since the early 80s our economy tanked and our standard of living have followed in the same direction ever since.
Eversince, the means of producing wealth and prosperity have gradually faded from our landscape as factories and warehouses have long given way to mega churches(what an Irony). and ofcourse, everyone shouted halleluya.
I'm sure the Op has not made the connection between closed factories and increasing poverty.
People need to understand that There is nothing personal about poverty. According to yesterdays news, 80% of Nigerians are poor and there is nothing to corrolate this state of affairs with anyones religious belief.
Obviously, our past leaders have not done a good job of efficiently allocating and managing our vast natural and human resources.l
There are more poor people in poor countries. That is just common sense. Thats is why people from poor countries migrate to richer countries so that they too can have an opportunity to be comfortable or rich.
This idea of personalizing one's poor economic situation is just one of those gimmiks employed to exploit the vulnerable among us.
If you want to improve ur financial or economic situation, then get a skill. a markatable skill.

I just cant thank u enough for this ir comment,
The annoying part of this whole material prosperity dogma bein taught by the clerics today is that after theyv fine tuned there gullible followers to always pray for money to fall down from heaven(materialism) it is d pastors bank account that gets fat,
Also after encouragin there docile members to pray 4 financial breakthru it is this same pastors that will support the nigerian corrupt govt to fleece there members(citizens) dry,
just recently d poverty rate of 9ja increased,meanwhile almost everybody goes to church prayin for breakthru,instead of them to work hard & stop stealing,
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by plaetton: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
numo86:

I just cant thank u enough for this ir comment,
The annoying part of this whole material prosperity dogma bein taught by the clerics today is that after theyv fine tuned there gullible followers to always pray for money to fall down from heaven(materialism) it is d pastors bank account that gets fat,
Also after encouragin there docile members to pray 4 financial breakthru it is this same pastors that will support the nigerian corrupt govt to fleece there members(citizens) dry,
just recently d poverty rate of 9ja increased,meanwhile almost everybody goes to church prayin for breakthru,instead of them to work hard & stop stealing,

I just dont know how clinging on to a belief sysem, praying , fasting, sowing seeds ect, can insulate or make any individual or group, impervious to the laws of economics, physics and local and internationlal politics,
It's just absurd.
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by Joagbaje(m): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2012
numo86:

My bro if it was all about physical wealth @ least just 1 of the apostles would have been wealthy,

The apostle sacrificed to reach others, they denied themselves they were not poor. If a man decides to Fast, does it mean he can't afford a meal? . All Inge belong to us. We have different callings. Every calling has its sacrifice. Some sacrifice food, shelter,marriage , comfort. It's a personal choice. If paul denied himself wealth he didn't impose it on the church. They sacrificed do that the brethren can be comfortable . That's their lot.

2 Corinthians 4:12
12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

2 Corinthians 6:10
(We) As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

Every christian has inheritance . Every christen may not be rich , but at least they have the right to know what belongs to them. Let the rest be for their choices and callings.

So you must understand the difference between self denial and lack . They are not the same. We are rich in Christ. The wealth of the christian is not for opulence but for giving  .

1 Like

Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by numo86(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2012
Joagbaje:

The apostle sacrificed to reach others, they denied themselves they were not poor. If a man decides to Fast, does it mean he can't afford a meal? . All Inge belong to us. We have different callings. Every calling has its sacrifice. Some sacrifice food, shelter,marriage , comfort. It's a personal choice. If paul denied himself wealth he didn't impose it on the church. They sacrificed do that the brethren can be comfortable . That's their lot.

2 Corinthians 4:12

(We) As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

Every christian has inheritance . Every christen may not be rich , but at least they have the right to know what belongs to them. Let the rest be for their choices and callings.

So you must understand the difference between self denial and lack . They are not the same. We are rich in Christ. The wealth of the christian is not for opulence but for giving .

D apostles were neither poor or rich,but most times they fell on d poor side, they literally had nothing materially,
My question is why cant d churches teach that?
Instead of the churches runin around wit prosperity teachins that neither d apostles or Jesus taught why not teach d people d right thing?
Quote scriptures like
***1timothy 6:6-10
***proverbs 30:7-9
***matthew 19:24
***matthew 6:19-24
pastors today barely open those verses to there members, why??,
And because they wont teach d truth many 9jarians who attend churches will always end up bein materialistic becos they learn notin but how to become materially prosperous, cant u see how d country is all messed up
many now equate material achievments to Gods blessings, its so so wrong,
Materialism has eaten deep into nigeria becos of this prosperity teachings,
Govt officials will steal they'l call it Gods blessings,
Na wa for 9ja
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by Sirniyeh(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2012
Wow plaetton, you really hit well.
What I know is that, as regard the topic of this thread, nobody will speak beyond the level of his or her understanding. Whichever answer given, it is cause and effect. What you sow you reap. What you see, hear, think, either make you or mar. It either quenches the inbuilt potential or strenghtens it. We are all equal candidates for riches and wealth. God has no favourite as per who to prosper or not, neither can sin hinder one from becoming rich. If as a Xtian you live a parasitic life, you become a disappointment to your bible. Riches is word derived from the word surplus. How can a Xtian be saying "the Lord is my shepherd and I shall not want" yet he can not pay children school fees, house rent and managing to complete the 3^meal. It is this kind of deception that keeps most foolish Xtians in bondage of financial mess. Expecting miracle of hundred fold tithe. It's all lies.
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by mazaje(m): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2012
plaetton:

embarassed embarassed  I just shake my head at the things I come across on this forum and I really wonderin what  planet some of these posters are living,

I remember that economics was a compulsory course in junior secondary school . I remember that economics deals primarily with wealth: how it is created and how it distributed and managed. From a simple study of secondary school economics it becomes obvious to a thinking person that wealthy nations produce more wealthy individuals and not visa versa. Also , that natons become wealthy based on how efficiently they organise and allocate both their natural and human resources. Period. I dont remember reading about who is a child of god and who not a child of god. Unless the laws of economics have changed,  there are no "Hail marys" about economics and the prosperity of nations and individuals.
For anyone who is old enough to remember, there was a time when a mid level civil servant, christian, muslim,religious or not, could afford to build a house, drive a car and train his children to any educational level. This was in the sixties and seventies. Since the early 80s  our economy tanked and our standard of living have followed in the same direction ever since.

Word brother. . .WORD!
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by dare2think: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
plaetton:

I have come to a conclusion.  People who actually believe in that church materialistic prosperity nonsense, are either really delusional or highly deceitful!!!

Developed countries develop through hard-work and collective effort and not through paying tithes or sowing seeds to charlatans.

Our leaders rulers have really failed us.
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by mazaje(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
Joagbaje is such a ridiculous character. . . . grin grin
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
mazaje:

Joagbaje is such a ridiculous character. . . . grin grin

Ridiculous is an understatement. Economists argue about whether  Hayek or Keynesian economics is the way for a Nation to build wealth and sustain economic growth. Joagbaje and pastor chris say it's the PRINCIPLES OF EXCHANGE!!!
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by plaetton: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2012
Martian:

Ridiculous is an understatement. Economists argue about whether Hayek or Keynesian economics is the way for a Nation to build wealth and sustain economic growth. Joagbaje and pastor chris say it's the PRINCIPLES OF EXCHANGE!!!

grin I just cant stop laughing.
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by Joagbaje(m): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2012
It's simple. If you don't believe in prosperity , stay in your poverty. grin.
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by Chuksxp: 12:43am On Feb 17, 2012
Joagbaje:

Show me where the bible says Jesus died for our sickness and poverty. Jesus died for our sins, period!

1 Corinthians 15:3 - For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures

1 Timothy 1:15 - Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.

John 1:29b - Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Let's go by your train of thought for a sec: Jesus died for our sins, sickness and poverty. If I willingly engage in sin, that would make me disobedient to God, right? Well, that makes Paul a disobedient person because Jesus died for his poverty, yet he denied himself and chose poverty. I guess he's to be blamed, right?

Now, let's assume 2 Corinth 8:9 is speaking of material prosperity, it's interesting that a lot of prosperity preachers spend so much time trying to convince people that Jesus was materially rich when He walked this earth. But this verse seems to be saying He was poor. Before I continue I'd like to hear your view on that; was Jesus poor or rich?
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 17, 2012
Joagbaje:

The apostle sacrificed to reach others, they denied themselves they were not poor. [/b]If a man decides to Fast, does it mean he can't afford a meal? . All Inge belong to us. We have different callings. Every calling has its sacrifice. Some sacrifice food, shelter,marriage , comfort. It's a personal choice. If paul denied himself wealth he didn't impose it on the church. They sacrificed do that the brethren can be comfortable . That's their lot.

[b]2 Corinthians 4:12

So you must understand the difference between self denial and lack . They are not the same. We are rich in Christ. The wealth of the christian is not for opulence but for giving  .

Phillipians 4
v12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. [/b]I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.

The Scriptures is open to a lot of different interpretations, but I have to be honest, JO's interpretations on these threads are some of the most dangerous.

Joagbaje:

[b]2 Corinthians 4:12

Must a Christian be wealthy to give? Did Jesus preach about wealth or the attitude of giving?

1 As Jesus looked up, he saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. 2 He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins. 3 “Truly I tell you,” he said, “this poor widow has put in more than all the others. 4 All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on.”

Joagbaje:

It's simple. If you don't believe in prosperity , stay in your poverty. grin.
This is to borrow a term you often use 'carnal minded thinking'. Similar to a yahoo boy asking 'is it your money?'. Materialism in the name of Jesus.
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by Goshen360(m): 1:14am On Feb 17, 2012
Godliness with contentment is a great gain. 1 timothy 6:6
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by 2good(m): 7:08am On Feb 17, 2012
Joagbaje is one of the people causing Nigeria to be in its current poverty state. Coming to the public to defend fraudulent practices that he benefits from and deceive himself by believing that people that object being deceived by thieving pastors like Joagbaje is poor. I dole out alot of money to family members and friend that castigate my non believe in religious gods yet they claim to worship a god that answers all things. It is just pathetic.
Religion has never and will never solve any problem. The solution to poverty is hardwork and planning and never giving. Giving only make pastors rich while the giver looses. Prayer is a waste of time and never ever works.
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by chiteny(m): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2012
Show me where the bible says Jesus died for our sickness and poverty. Jesus died for our sins, period!

1 Corinthians 15:3 - For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures

1 Timothy 1:15 - Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.

John 1:29b - Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Let's go by your train of thought for a sec: Jesus died for our sins, sickness and poverty. If I willingly engage in sin, that would make me disobedient to God, right? Well, that makes Paul a disobedient person because Jesus died for his poverty, yet he denied himself and chose poverty. I guess he's to be blamed, right?

Now, let's assume 2 Corinth 8:9 is speaking of material prosperity, it's interesting that a lot of prosperity preachers spend so much time trying to convince people that Jesus was materially rich when He walked this earth. But this verse seems to be saying He was poor. Before I continue I'd like to hear your view on that; was Jesus poor or rich?

Ah!! Bros no talk o angry. Them say Jesus get plenty moiney He had to employ the services of an accountant (Judas) to manage am cool. A whole Jesus poor? shocked Abeg no make people put gun thru their computerscreen shoot u o!
Re: Why Many Children Of God Are Poor by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 17, 2012
.lmao,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gospel Has Already Been Preached To The Whole World / Is Military Killing In War Bible Justified? / Is It Right For A Christian To Drink Palm Wine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.