Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper (7545 Views)

Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty / Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by adetunjigozie1: 7:21pm On Jan 20
Some of you criminals on Nairaland, your time will soon be up if you don't repent.No peace for the wickedSome of you criminals on Nairaland, your time will soon be up if you don't repent.No peace for the wicked...

2 Likes

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by IgboSomalia: 7:34pm On Jan 20
revolt:
No igbo man answers Chinaza Phillips. .... rubbish

Yes. Na Berom and Tangale dey bear Chinaza.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by Sholaco: 7:54pm On Jan 20
Igbo with the quest for quick money sad

2 Likes

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by PaellaPaella: 8:00pm On Jan 20
Sholaco:
Igbo with the quest for quick money sad

Tell us why your people are so much interested in mining people head if not for quick money grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by DanseMacabre(m): 8:04pm On Jan 20
englishmart:
Does the nuance matter here?

It actually doesn't bro, but it's a bit ingenuous to throw your alleged 'friend' under the bus without his guilt being fully established. I'm just suggesting that you give him the benefit of doubt, cos if he ends up being innocent of the allegations, then your post might come back to bit you in the ass.

Udo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by revolt(m): 8:17pm On Jan 20
IgboSomalia:

Yes. Na Berom and Tangale dey bear Chinaza.

No igbo man answers CHINAZA PHILLIPS.. Ask any igbo man this.
Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by IgboSomalia: 8:47pm On Jan 20
revolt:

No igbo man answers CHINAZA PHILLIPS.. Ask any igbo man this.

We are saying the same thing.
Chinaza no be Igbo, na Itsekiri name.

3 Likes

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by wingmanIII: 9:07pm On Jan 20
walefresh3:
Why naa one particular region dey disgrace Nigeria with criminality
Your region has the most murderous criminals home and abroad. Heads are cut off in ogun state daily . Your brother murdered a young innocent girl in the USA. Anumanu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by Christistruth00: 9:21pm On Jan 20
Thank you for this Information
Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by revolt(m): 12:25am On Jan 21
IgboSomalia:

We are saying the same thing.
Chinaza no be Igbo, na Itsekiri name.

No CHINAZA is a first name
.. igbos don't have English last names except the efulefus...whom we don't claim.
Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by IgboSomalia: 12:44am On Jan 21
revolt:

No CHINAZA is a first name
.. igbos don't have English last names except the efulefus...whom we don't claim.

Well, you didn't claim this one but your leaders did. Or, will you say he's not Igbo. Nigga got non-Igbo first and last names.

2 Likes

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:57am On Jan 21
IgboSomalia:

Well, you didn't claim this one but your leaders did. Or, will you say he's not Igbo. Nigga got non-Igbo first and last names.

I just knew your hateful ass would have taken front seat on this useless thread....trying to give traction to all this unfounded claptrap! Can you say Ndigbo are any more criminally minded than the ethnicity that spat you out? If you can, mention your ethnicity let's see! You really are full of hate! Even your choice of moniker points to your negative obsession with Igbos'!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:18am On Jan 21
It's quite telling that of ALL the criminality that's been going on ALL OVER NIGERIA (primarily since Buharis' unfortunate emergence as president in 2015): the kidnappings; the ritual murders; the herdsmen attacks; bandit attacks; the ethnic cleansing; the armed robbery attacks; the trillions of naira stolen by federal gov't appointees and politicians; etc.....it's quite telling that it's the ones some claim were comitted by 'Igbo criminals' that is taking so much space on social-media and in the minds of some hateful bigots with nothing better to do than look for ways to paint Ndigbo as the cause of all their woes in 'one Nigeria'!

Just zeroing in on the specific crime of kidnapping from 2015 to date....notice how of all the shit that's gone on ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, the two names on every bigots lips are those of the two Igbo (one convicted and one purported) criminals linked to kidnappings! This should tell any casual observer that there's a evil agenda by some purveyors of hate to paint Ndigbo in a bad light and hold us up as the poster-child for criminality in Nigeria just to try and 'justify' their bigotry and prejudice against us! Just check the posts of monikers supporting and giving the oxygen of publicity this narrative and you'd find they're mainly of a particular ethncity and political persuasion!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by Alexis11: 2:36am On Jan 21
Slytiger:

They were defending Evans at some point. It's pointless trying to act like the victim. One even said

he made a mistake in the past but he know better now.

What about his victims including the ones killed.

Why should I be surprised? The same people that made a Saint and Messiah out of fraudulent and criminal Obi to the extent that many people from other regions joined the bandwagon. grin

4 Likes

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by Alexis11: 3:15am On Jan 21
PROUDIGBO:
It's quite telling that of ALL the criminality that's been going on ALL OVER NIGERIA (primarily since Buharis' unfortunate emergence as president in 2015): the kidnappings; the ritual murders; the herdsmen attacks; bandit attacks; the ethnic cleansing; the armed robbery attacks; the trillions of naira stolen by federal gov't appointees and politicians; etc.....it's quite telling that it's the ones some claim were comitted by 'Igbo criminals' that is taking so much space on social-media and in the minds of some hateful bigots with nothing better to do than look for ways to paint Ndigbo as the cause of all their woes in 'one Nigeria'!

Just zeroing in on the specific crime of kidnapping from 2015 to date....notice how of all the shit that's gone on ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, the two names on every bigots lips are those of the two Igbo (one convicted and one purported) criminals linked to kidnappings! This should tell any casual observer that there's a evil agenda by some purveyors of hate to paint Ndigbo in a bad light and hold us up as the poster-child for criminality in Nigeria just to try and 'justify' their bigotry and prejudice against us! Just check the posts of monikers supporting and giving the oxygen of publicity this narrative and you'd find they're mainly of a particular ethncity and political persuasion!

The reason is simple, you guys always claim victim and openly stand behind your criminals while others are always quick to give out the criminals among them.

The process of defending the criminals among you is what always blow the news out of proportion.

4 Likes

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:45am On Jan 21
Alexis11:

The reason is simple, you guys always claim victim and openly stand behind your criminals while others are always quick to give out the criminals among them out.

The process of defending the criminals among you is what always blow the news out of proportion.

That's the way YOU see it! I'm talking of the thousands of cases of kidnappings for ransom, ritual murders, banditry, ethnic-cleansing, corruption, etc....while you on the other hand is talking of Ndigbo 'defending' two Igbo accused of criminality! You see the mismatch!?

Just the kidnappings and murders committed by northern herdsmen/bandits/terrorists operating in the south-east alone, NOT ONE NAME OF THE CULPRITS HAS BEEN RELEASED AND IS BEING DRAGGED IN THE PUBLIC SPACE.....NOT ONE, and this has been going on now for at least half a decade! Yet you want to sit there and claim Ndigbo are having 'victim mentality' over all this!? Of course i know what you're all about on this forum, so i'm not surprised at your line of 'argument'!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by colossus91(m): 5:59am On Jan 21
nothingspoil70:
The most annoying part of this story is the way some people from igbo land tried to turn this thing to a tribal war, witch hunt, or propaganda. Honestly, if we continue like this, we won't make any progress as a country.

Whenever anybody from that side steals, or caught smuggling drugs, or doing anything bad, they are always quick to run to the social media to cry unnecessarily. Haba!!!

Stop generalizing,what is bad is bad. He's a criminal and should face the full wrath of the law,mind u I'm igbo.

Thanks Englishsmart for this post
Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by Brenbentondiaz: 6:15am On Jan 21
B-b-b-but he's from the SE so this cannot be true (at least according to the 2 by 2 shop owners Association of Nigeria).
Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by arewafederation: 7:03am On Jan 21
Alexis11:

The reason is simple, you guys always claim victim and openly stand behind your criminals while others are always quick to give out the criminals among them out.

When you tell them they are the architects of their undoing, they will say you hate them.

Only God knows how the average Ibo man's brain is wired... cry

1 Like

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by reality1010: 7:23am On Jan 21
nothingspoil70:
The most annoying part of this story is the way some people from igbo land tried to turn this thing to a tribal war, witch hunt, or propaganda. Honestly, if we continue like this, we won't make any progress as a country.

Whenever anybody from that side steals, or caught smuggling drugs, or doing anything bad, they are always quick to run to the social media to cry unnecessarily. Haba!!!

Thanks Englishsmart for this post
You need to get sense pls. No one says Igbos dont commt crimes, crimes are part of human but some of you think Igbos are saints just like a crimnal will do evil no one will say much but when a Pastor does it , the act will go viral just like that of the Igbos. Well i understand the high expectation placed on the Igbos knowing that they struggle for their survival which everyone can see.
But the question is how many of the other tribes have you index when they commit crime?
Ritual killings is a house to house activities in the Southwest including armed robbery and kidnapping, worse with the Hausas and Fulanis which is every day, but how many of these people have you given us their names? Im suprised you dont know anyone among the thousands of these people.
They are arrested and later freed.
If Igbo person commits crime please let the law take its cause, if another tribe let it also take it cause. Why we have crimes unabated in our society is because of the failure of those who are supposed to combat it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by bantilosha: 2:43pm On Jan 21
englishmart:
This is not a propaganda. See the conversation I had with a friend concerning the matter. I pray the heartless fellow never sees the light of day again.
crazy how people politicize it
Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by bantilosha: 2:45pm On Jan 21
Tochj:

Anyone supporting criminals is not a good Igbo
Criminals don't have tribe
They're a community of their own
An Igbo criminal can join a Yoruba criminal to Rob a fellow Igbo.
True talk
Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by Bekind123: 7:12pm On Jan 21
Alexis11:

The reason is simple, you guys always claim victim and openly stand behind your criminals while others are always quick to give out the criminals among them.

And you voted Tinubu. Chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by TreasureJunky: 8:50pm On Jan 21
He should be dealt with
Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by revolt(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21
IgboSomalia:

Bros that guy is not igbo... igbos don't name their kids like that.
Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by IgboSomalia: 8:59pm On Jan 21
revolt:

Bros that guy is not igbo... igbos don't name their kids like that.

Is Sam Hart an Igbo name?
Are you saying the person bearing Sam Hart is not Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by revolt(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22
IgboSomalia:

Is Sam Hart an Igbo name?
Are you saying the person bearing Sam Hart is not Igbo?

The current abia state governor has yorubas and even Sanusi in his cabinet.. what are you talking about? Not everybody in his cabinet is igbo. Sam hart is probably originally rivers perhaps.

1 Like

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by IgboSomalia: 1:11pm On Jan 22
revolt:

The current ability dtate governor had yorubas and Sanusi in his cabinet.. what are you talking about? Not everybody in his cabinet is igbo. Sam hart is probably originally rivers perhaps.

Please, calm down and retype.
Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by rantingpigs: 1:20pm On Jan 22
Retype what? Even with the typo error his statement is clear.

The name SAM HART is not an IGBO name.
Serving in an IGBO state and under an IGBO Governor doesn't project that all appointments must be IGBO people.

You should align to your bigoted Foolishness...

Niggaz don't do foolish rants. Klear! sad

IgboSomalia:

Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by revolt(m): 4:09pm On Jan 22
IgboSomalia:

I've modified my post. Sorry for typo
Re: Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper by accordadoga21(f): 4:18pm On Jan 22
Tochj:

Anyone supporting criminals is not a good Igbo
Criminals don't have tribe
They're a community of their own
An Igbo criminal can join a Yoruba criminal to Rob a fellow Igbo.

Hehehe

Tochukwu the midfield defender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Bail Stays With 100 People PICS VIDEO / Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. / 56.2 Million NIN Linked To Sims, Says NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.