Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community (29079 Views)

45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons / Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Zony94: 2:29pm On Jan 20
Government should step up on security to disallow these daredevil guys to establish in the West
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by bluefilm: 2:29pm On Jan 20
There is fire on the mountain
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Ezmans: 2:40pm On Jan 20
Where are there cows
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by jamesgudman: 2:42pm On Jan 20
Hmm...

The gang up is gradually thickening against tinubu government...

When they technically sideline the short emperor in Kaduna....for minister ....

Who has d paylist of terrorist across d country
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Snowx: 2:44pm On Jan 20
Malroux:
By the time Ebola Tinubu finished with Nigeria then we will understand that election have consequences.

Bigots will still attract you.useless APC supporters

1 Like

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Litmus: 2:44pm On Jan 20
Actual Facts : Nigeria is relatively rich in comparison to majority of West Africa nations' relatively dirt poor status.

Opposition Politics Facts: Every Country in the World is Rich, Nigeria is dirt poor.

Effects:

Due to the overwhelming power of Opposition Politics propaganda, majority of Nigerians are diverted from possibilities such as Nigeria's relative wealth in West Africa, attracting the poor and wretched people of West Africa nations to Nigeria through the open and unprotected borders.

When some of the more desperate as well as some of the more undesirable eliminates among these people inevitably rob, kill, rape and kidnap Nigerians, Nigerians lay the blame for this on eachother informed by the type of propaganda forwarded by Opposition Politics that I sighted above.

Due to the practices adopted by Nigeria's Opposition Politics culture, Nigerians are never fully and accurately informed. This causes Nigerians to react wrongly, demand wrongly and deal with pertinent issues wrongly.
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Tochi360: 2:47pm On Jan 20
Larryndelaw:
ALL these your nuisance can't Wok. Election is o er move on. Insecurity has been in Nigeria for decades. Your region is cripple with you killing yourself in the name.of so called Biafra, You are blind to see that. Even yourastef Obifool can't condemn it. Look at the kidnappers arrested in ABV, are they not your people. You are all try to.make the ungovernable for BAT, You will all crumble.

But all this explanation you put up there does not change the reality We live in the streets of Nija.

Yes SELECTION is over but what We have as aftermath of the SELECTION is that Tinubu is a collosal disaster.

Forget nairaland,forget your tribalist bullcrap,in reality all agree that Apc is the greatest calamity to hit this Country. Una wey be pro APC dey very few for real life na SM una plenty.

Mr tribalist hatefilled fella, Igbo, Igbo, Igbo is al You wail all day,perhaps this is why God created you,did Edo,Plateau, Calabar, Tiv,Hausa people tell You they are happy with how Apc has become the greatest threat to the survival of the common Man in this Country??

Wait for Obi to come to your house to condemn the insecurity going on in SE,which is a precedent of the calamity Apc,look around You, which place no the feel the impact of the APC structure of insecurity?

1 Like

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by motionarena: 2:48pm On Jan 20
Unless you want to Japa
Don't travel
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Sleekfingers: 2:50pm On Jan 20
What a country......
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by botiwunoluwa992: 2:50pm On Jan 20
AvAv...
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Pedyson: 2:53pm On Jan 20
What a Country β˜ΉοΈπŸ˜’
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by We4all: 2:54pm On Jan 20
Orlu13:
where is dat mumu gal called We4all dat was angry dat a guy left Nigeria..come and see d country u are fighting for...nobody knows who will be kidnapped next

To any reasonable person, d best thing to do now is save enough money and leave this country asap...things have surely gone out of hand...this is a multiscale kidnapping going on...even the security personnels are overwhelmed

Oloriburuku, why would I be angry that someone left Nigeria? I said if you leave Nigeria without your extended family members, then stop jubilating that you are safe because your relatives are still in danger. Is that too hard to understand?
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by UnemployedGradu: 2:54pm On Jan 20
ogododo:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/20/many-travellers-abducted-gunmen-border-community-between-ekiti-ondo-states
This news isn't adding up because I have been to Ekiti alot of times as of 2019, I travelled from Ekiti to Benin regularly. See these two states have boundary in Emure, they have emure Ekiti and Emure Ondo so why is the writer insinuating again that it happened in the boundary while inferring aftermaths that it happened along Ikere Ekiti. Do you really know how far Emure is from Ikere Ekiti? It's not that close because after Emure, you pass Ise Ekiti . Well Between the boundary towns of Emure Ekiti to Emure Ondo is so bad that there is erosion sites there oh.. I travelled from Ekiti to Edo like once every month about 12 times that year. Thank God I wasn't kidnapped in that boundary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by zionstaar75: 2:58pm On Jan 20
Malroux:
By the time Ebola Tinubu finished with Nigeria then we will understand that election have consequences.
You're a stupid idiot, it's lazy fools like you who can't do anything mean with their lives that has discovered that kidnapping is good business, it's got nothing to do with government. πŸŒ‡ fool
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by 12345baba(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20
Y are people still traveling?
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Alliswell248: 3:00pm On Jan 20
Food has landed for the headless mob.

U can keep trying.....The Agulu chief can't be the 001 of Nigeria. We would still vote for Jagaban come 2027 by God's grace.

Headless mob for a reason
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by anonymous1759(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20
obonujoker:

Ode.

The bulks stop at Tinubu table

Painment 😁😁😁😁 Ezhi 🐽
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Alliswell248: 3:03pm On Jan 20
Snowx:

Bigots will still attract you.useless APC supporters

Go school....u say no.
Keep wasting your time on NL.

Read the trash you wrote.....what is attract doing in the sentence.

Sit at home people.
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by prizeless(m): 3:06pm On Jan 20
Anyld you think of Obi had won it would have changed anything?
Malroux:
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Kennitrust(m): 3:06pm On Jan 20
A lawless president

Will not enforce any strong law in the country

The president kidnapped the will of the whole country and now those who helped him to kidnap the will of the people are doing what their master taugh them
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by boom99(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20
God please
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20
Larryndelaw:
ALL these your nuisance can't Wok. Election is o er move on. Insecurity has been in Nigeria for decades. Your region is cripple with you killing yourself in the name.of so called Biafra, You are blind to see that. Even yourastef Obifool can't condemn it. Look at the kidnappers arrested in ABV, are they not your people. You are all try to.make the ungovernable for BAT, You will all crumble.

Shut up, you hate-filled goat
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20
Alexis11:

Lol I remember somebody was saying it on this thread that you guys would have been in celebration mood if similar thing had happened in SW.

Otukpo-Enugu Road is not Enugu.

I don't understand the kind of school some of you attended.

That incident happened at the Otukpo(Benue) end of that road.
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Zeebuy: 3:24pm On Jan 20
ogododo:

Na residual arms of boko be dis now.

Residual wetin?
Na the real boko Haram be this. I don't know why our media keep terming them as Bandits.

I remember Malaifia's interview a few years ago when he said our forests have been surrounded, and the media shut him up.

I pity my countrymen
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Orlu13: 3:24pm On Jan 20
We4all:

Oloriburuku, why would I be angry that someone left Nigeria? I said if you leave Nigeria without your extended family members, then stop jubilating that you are safe because your relatives are still in danger. Is that too hard to understand?

u are just not worth my time...useless olosho
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by socialjustice93: 3:25pm On Jan 20
cjudy:

Seun

Nlfpmod

Tribalist. Where in the statement did they mentioned Chinaza?

This guy need to be ban for life, if you don’t ban him, I’m personally going to report this site

Sacarsm you don't get
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Gosiso: 3:28pm On Jan 20
badoh:
Why can't they pass a law for outright termination of any kidnapper arrest without going through any legal means? Why is the govt so soft on bandits and kidnappers? Is it until they kidnap a high profile personality like a governor before the government take drastic actions?

That means someone can falsely accuse you of being a kidnapper and you'll be terminated outrightly without any legal hearing? Law and order is very important. Where there's no law, anything goes.
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Nursepepeye(f): 3:29pm On Jan 20
chiagozien:
Chinanza Philips have Done it again from police cell grin grin
that guy strong oh! Inside police cell? Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, imagine trying to blame kidnapping on Igbo. Useless people, instead of facing problem, they're looking for whom to blame. Tinubu are just using kidnapping to distract Nigerians, Tinubu is a useless man anyday.

2 Likes

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by eldoradoxx: 3:32pm On Jan 20
Chinaza Phillip has done it again ooh
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Zeebuy: 3:32pm On Jan 20
Larryndelaw:

You do realise the safest region in Nigeria is currently the SE and SS?
The president is your tribesman but y'all are getting murdered. I hope you know this report you're seeing in FP is just 1, there's numerous unreported. A section of the community where I did my NYSC in Ogun Waterside has been taken over by herdsmen but it's not in the news. Your bat was among those who colluded with the north to make Jonathan's tenure ungovernable. Same North is now making bat's own tenure ungovernable. The chicken has come home to roost and you're now crying.

If Tinubu can't solve Nigeria's security challenges, let him vacate that seat so a competent person will take over!
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Zeebuy: 3:36pm On Jan 20
Alexis11:

I guess this happened in the west too? cheesy

Read that post, the kidnapping happened in Benue State.

I know you so much wish it happened in the SE, don't you?

You guys voted Tinubu because he's your brother but you forgot Tinubu is part of the old order. Obi would've been a breathe of fresh air but....he's an Igbo man. Everyone is now suffering for your stupid choice, but I pray only those fellows who voted BAT will be victims of this kidnappings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch / SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos / Armed Fulani Men Attack Riyom In Plateau, Shoot Many (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.