Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community (29086 Views)

45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons / Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Zeebuy: 3:40pm On Jan 20
ogbonti:

==================STEPS TO END KIDNAPPING IN NIGERIA===============

1. Give N10M cash reward for real evidence of Kidnappers operations, Protect the Identity of the whistleblower
2. Step #1 ensures that even among the kidnappers, they will tell on each other and trust amongst them breaks
3. Try the Kidnappers at a SPECIAL OFFENSES TRIBUNAL (SOT) comprising judicial and military officers, e get why
4. The trial and appeal MUST BE WITHIN 90 days - and well televised - because Justice delayed is Justice denied
5. Once found guilty - the death penalty must be given, no sentiments - No room for endless appeals after judgement!
6. The execution must be made public to serve as deterrent - HANGING or FIRING SQUAD - just like the days of old
7. Step #6 is to create the visual consequence of kidnapping - the chill of seeing an execution deters criminality
8. Humans relate more with what they see than what they imagine - I recall watching the execution of Anini live in 1987
9. Execution of convicted Kidnappers must happen within 7 days after the final judgement - for quick closure to the victims
10. The reason for step #9 is to ensure that while the story is still fresh, JUSTICE is served - hard and cold!

Before the government spends N1 Billion - kidnapping will be history in Nigeria!!!! - Tinubu and NASS - do this and thank me later cool

Lolzzzzz.....it amuses me when you guys think your government really wants to end insecurity.

Una never know the country wey una dey shaa

2 Likes

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by vicfajeze: 3:40pm On Jan 20
Malroux:
By the time Ebola Tinubu finished with Nigeria then we will understand that election have consequences.
WHAT?
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Zeebuy: 3:43pm On Jan 20
zoghys:

Shut up your dirty mouth, the issue of kidnapping and banditry has been in existence before bola's administration. Stop politicizing everything, just for some likes
Kidnapping by Boko Haram was restricted to mostly Borno State during Jonathan's tenure.

Tinubu colluded with Buhari to oust Jonathan. They used this same insecurity as a bastion. Buhari took power, and throughout his maladministration, Tinubu supported him. Remind me asked who said "where are the cows"? when Pa Fasoranti's daughter was kidnapped.

You see, you guys might try your best to exonerate Tinubu from things happening in this country, but most of us remember the genesis of all this.
You want to teach others politics but it seems to have backfired on y'all. You will suffer

1 Like

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Charly68: 3:46pm On Jan 20
My people are disappointing me ..Why would they allow this kind of nonsense in their territory...They must mobilize to wipe out the criminals from their domain. It is irritating
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Zeebuy: 3:47pm On Jan 20
InvertedHammer:

/
Amotekun and the police may be effective, but they need drones to penetrate those thick forests of Ondo. The kidnappers may not go far when they see those drones hovering over their locations.

/

Amotekun wey don start to dey thief abi which other one?

1 Like

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by tnerro1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 20
We seriously need state police at this critical moment
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:50pm On Jan 20
Good one

Let them finish themselves over there grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by EmekaA125(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20
No where is safe. Tinubu doesn't care
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Zeebuy: 3:56pm On Jan 20
Alliswell248:
Food has landed for the headless mob.

U can keep trying.....The Agulu chief can't be the 001 of Nigeria. We would still vote for Jagaban come 2027 by God's grace.

Headless mob for a reason

I hope you get kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Zeebuy: 3:58pm On Jan 20
prizeless:
Anyld you think of Obi had won it would have changed anything?

Tinubu is just a continuation of the old order. Obi would've been a change from the norm. People failed to see this because they were blinded by tribal sentiments, but now they're the ones suffering it

1 Like

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by daniwise(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20
I still pass this road last week
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by nedekid: 4:09pm On Jan 20
NkanuSon:
grin grin chinaza Philip should take his time oo

They will soon parade another ebuka john grin
Lol
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by todugo(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20
oskopy:
Ekpa boys dey gidigbaa for south east
close your mouth and stop spilling trash. If you are someone with discernment you will understand what is going on. This is a fight between North and West now. Tinubu is not doing what those terrorist who put him in power told him to do. That's why they are attacking Abuja and some western states now. They want to make his administration ungovernable.
That's why he is shifting almost the headquarters of every important agency to Lagos. Very soon he will declare Lagos as capital. Dey play๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by ellizy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20
Nbote:
I told someone that the much publicised arrest of a "notorious" kidnapper and the sudden release of videos of the army battling bandits in the Bush is all part of a script. They call their boys to order and there's a sudden peace and calm on all fronts while they parade an arrested "notorious" kidnapper who becomes the poster boy of all the attacks and then everybody wins. Isn't it strange not one body has been paraded or displayed. Most reports from the victims mention the kidnappers carrying rifles and automatic weapons but the police are parading a guy with 2 pistols as a notorious kidnapper
You speak too much sense in these ๐Ÿ‘
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by faste: 4:35pm On Jan 20
Nbote:
I told someone that the much publicised arrest of a "notorious" kidnapper and the sudden release of videos of the army battling bandits in the Bush is all part of a script. They call their boys to order and there's a sudden peace and calm on all fronts while they parade an arrested "notorious" kidnapper who becomes the poster boy of all the attacks and then everybody wins. Isn't it strange not one body has been paraded or displayed. Most reports from the victims mention the kidnappers carrying rifles and automatic weapons but the police are parading a guy with 2 pistols as a notorious kidnapper
Yes.They want to change the narrative that igbos are the kidnappers..

1 Like

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by ogbonti: 4:54pm On Jan 20
Zeebuy:

Lolzzzzz.....it amuses me when you guys think your government really wants to end insecurity.

Una never know the country wey una dey shaa

i know they do not want to end it - just in case someone else is reading na why i write am grin grin grin God bless you bro

2 Likes

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by We4all: 5:01pm On Jan 20
Orlu13:

u are just not worth my time...useless olosho

I learned oloshoism from the best; your mom. Didn't she tell you it was during her escapades that you were conceived?

In fact, she told me that 5 men fathered you. While your big head shares a DNA with a man, your hands, legs, rotten mouth and tiny dick share DNA with 4 other different men. So pathetic!
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Nwaele7(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20
Friendly economic policies will kill tsunami kidnapping in Nigeria
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Saintinoo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20
jnig:
We must stop the blame game and start thinking about solutions. You see this kidnapping, e go reach everybody if everyone does not rise up. If you like, keep blaming Tinubu or APC

So if we don't blame ร nd hold APC/Tinubu accountable, what do we do. Pls don't tell me to pray. Israel did not pray when Hama's massacred it's citizens.

1 Like

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Alexis11: 5:23pm On Jan 20
Zeebuy:

Read that post, the kidnapping happened in Benue State.

I know you so much wish it happened in the SE, don't you?

You guys voted Tinubu because he's your brother but you forgot Tinubu is part of the old order. Obi would've been a breathe of fresh air but....he's an Igbo man. Everyone is now suffering for your stupid choice, but I pray only those fellows who voted BAT will be victims of this kidnappings

Is this the same Obi you called New order?? The same people that criticized his government in that screenshot are Obidients today because of tribalism. Obi is the worst candidate in the last presidential election and those that are older than you even in that your Obidient group knows.

Concerning your last statement, may your wishes be manifested upon you and your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Alliswell248: 5:26pm On Jan 20
Zeebuy:

I hope you get kidnapped.

Ask Chinaza philip
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by damkin24(m): 5:27pm On Jan 20
Malroux:
By the time Ebola Tinubu finished with Nigeria then we will understand that election have consequences.
Shut up
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Saintinoo(m): 5:29pm On Jan 20
Alexis11:

Lol I remember somebody was saying it on this thread that you guys would have been in celebration mood if similar thing had happened in SW.

Next time, open the news and read, that incidence happened inside Benue state and their victims are mostly people from Benue and Taraba state, Wukari precisely. I have a colleague whose cousin is among the people kidnapped.
No body is happy about insecurity, but you Yorubas were happy when unknown gunmen were doing damages in the SE, you remember AfghaEasten?

1 Like

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Orlu13: 5:29pm On Jan 20
We4all:

I learned oloshoism from the best; your mom. Didn't she tell you it was during her escapades that you were conceived?

In fact, she told me that 5 men fathered you. While your big head shares a DNA with a man, your hands, legs, rotten mouth and tiny dick share DNA with 4 other different men. So pathetic!

now this is really funny grin grin...only God knows d amount of energy u dispensed wen typing this thing...in ur small mind now u have finished me with this grin
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Malroux: 5:38pm On Jan 20
Jungleluv5:
as you can see now I believe that you have a shallow brain is tinubu a fulani man, brainless human being. Tinubu syndrome will kill you
Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod Mukina2 Dominique rule 2
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Malroux: 5:39pm On Jan 20
zionstaar75:
You're a stupid idiot, it's lazy fools like you who can't do anything mean with their lives that has discovered that kidnapping is good business, it's got nothing to do with government. ๐ŸŒ‡ fool
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Malroux: 5:39pm On Jan 20
jogojogo:

Get out with robotic boring response
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by Malroux: 5:42pm On Jan 20
prizeless:
Anyld you think of Obi had won it would have changed anything?
Yes.
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by alfredilly: 5:51pm On Jan 20
ViceGovernor:
The implications of the onslaught against these terrorists in Abuja is that they will now migrate to the neighboring states.

And if those states do not sit up they will spread fast.... I've seen it happen before in my state the military gave them hot bombardments in Niger state and they crossed into Kogi state and mixed with their kinsmen, till today my state is still battling to get rid of them.

The route have been a haven of kidnappers iin recent years. In fact, a similar incident occured in 2019 and I only missed it by the whiskers. It occured in similar fashion, two precia bus were matched into the bush by kidnapper. More worrying is that the kidnapping always takes place in Ondo axis of the road.

Akeredolus remained the worst performing governor in term of security and Ondo Amotekun were mere weakling in Uniform. Even though the event that led to the introduction of that security network took occured in Ondo after pa Fasoranti daughter was killed by suspected herdsmen. Aketi much vaunted commitment to the region security was only verbal and an attempt to be in good eye of the public. He's late now, but the current crisis is arise from his undoings.

2 Likes

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by XAUBulls: 5:56pm On Jan 20
ViceGovernor:
The implications of the onslaught against these terrorists in Abuja is that they will now migrate to the neighboring states.

And if those states do not sit up they will spread fast.... I've seen it happen before in my state the military gave them hot bombardments in Niger state and they crossed into Kogi state and mixed with their kinsmen, till today my state is still battling to get rid of them.
Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by XAUBulls: 6:04pm On Jan 20
Re: Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community by hamza1aarinade: 6:19pm On Jan 20
Seems north and west are the most affected in this new waveSeems north and west are the most affected in this new wave...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties / Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.