Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Increased Level Of Kidnapping In Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Increased Level Of Kidnapping In Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ? (219 Views)

Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood / Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increased Level Of Kidnapping In Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 10:49am On Jan 20
Increased Level of Kidnapping in Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ?

Over To You.
Re: Increased Level Of Kidnapping In Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 10:50am On Jan 20
Alot of Kidnapping Has Been Happening Lately in Nigeria.

We Are All Aware of The Kidnapping Situations in Nigeria.

Very Recently; An Entire Family were kidnapped in Abuja And When The Kidnappers Demanded A Heavy Ransom That The Parent Couldn't Provide; They Killed One of The Daughters of The Man.

Kind Hearted Nigerians Helped in Donating Some Money (Over ₦50,000,000) inorder to rescue the rest of the family members - However; It Was Later Referenced By The Minister of Security That Crowdfunding Payments To Kidnappers Would Entirely Worsen The Kidnapping Situation in Nigeria.

We Aren't Here To Argue With One Another.

Whether We Like It Or Not;

Someday; The Increased Rate of Kidnapping Can Affect Anybody, Any Family Or Any of Our Loved Ones.

We Have Created This Thread To Provide Urgent Societal Solutions To The PROBLEM OF KIDNAPPING in Nigeria.

It Has Become Our Collective Responsibility To Help Fight Against The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives And Properties in Nigeria.

Only Us Can Save Ourselves!

Re: Increased Level Of Kidnapping In Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ? by ChristCee: 10:54am On Jan 20
UrgentNeeds:
Increased Level of Kidnapping in Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ?

Over To You.
I have a weird solution.

Let everyone start wearing a surgically implanted GPS....implanted on different specific sites for everyone.
Let Nigeria launch several image and video satellites into space so that when a distress call is made, any of the satellites can zoom in on that region and track movement of kidnappers using real time video feed directly filmed from space.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Increased Level Of Kidnapping In Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 10:54am On Jan 20
While We Provide Our Suggestive Solution To Combat This Problem of Kidnapping In Nigeria; We Would Also Love Every Meaningful Nigerian To Provide Their Own Suggestions To Help Combat The Poverty of Insecurity in Nigeria With Respect To Kidnapping.

So, Over To You:

"What Is Your Suggestion To Combating The High Rate of Kidnapping In Nigeria ?"

You can also share the thread link below across to Nigerians So That We Synergize Together To Combat This Problem:

While We Provide Our Suggestive Solution To Combat This Problem of Kidnapping In Nigeria; We Would Also Love Every Meaningful Nigerian To Provide Their Own Suggestions To Help Combat The Poverty of Insecurity in Nigeria With Respect To Kidnapping.

So, Over To You:

"What Is Your Suggestion To Combating The High Rate of Kidnapping In Nigeria ?"

You can also share the thread link below across to Nigerians So That We Synergize Together To Combat This Problem:

https://www.nairaland.com/7975754/pac-urgent-societal-solutions-combating#128032242

Let Us STOP Giving "Kidnapping And Killing" A Chance Amongst Us As Nigerians.

We Are Better Than This!

Let Us STOP Giving "Kidnapping And Killing" A Chance Amongst Us As Nigerians.

We Are Better Than This!
Re: Increased Level Of Kidnapping In Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 10:56am On Jan 20
Our Pivotal Solution:

While We Await Other Suggestions From Well Meaning Nigerians; We Are Providing The Suggestion Below:

1) We Suggest That The Ministry of Security And The Federal Government of Nigeria Helps Provide Nigerians With Human Security Trackers Which Will Help Easily Track Down The Location of Every Victim Whenever Kidnapping Cases Arise.

If The Federal Government Cannot Provide Human Security Trackers @Zero Cost For Individuals; Atleast The Federal Government Should Help Provide These Human Security Trackers @ A Very Low Cost So That The Cost Can Be Pocket Friendly For All Nigerians.

The Federal Government of Nigeria Should Work Hand-In-Hand With The National Orientation Agency (NOA) To Easily Bring About The Circulation of This Vital Security Information in Nigeria. It is The Responsibility of The Federal Government To Protect It's Citizens At All Cost. This is Our First Way To Grow As A Nation.

2) We Suggest That Nigerians Begin To Utilize Human Security Trackers For Themselves So That They Can Easily Be Rescued Whenever Any Cases of Kidnapping Occur. Human Security Trackers Are Widely Available And Affordable From China. Hence - Utilizing These Human Security Trackers will go a long way in Rescuing Alot of Kidnapped Victims And As Well Help Limit The Cases of Kidnapping By Bringing Alot of Kidnappers To Justice.

1 Share

Re: Increased Level Of Kidnapping In Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 11:04am On Jan 20
ChristCee:

I have a weird solution.

Let everyone start wearing a surgically implanted GPS....implanted on different specific sites for everyone.
Let Nigeria launch several image and video satellites into space so that when a distress call is made, any of the satellites can zoom in on that region and track movement of kidnappers using real time video feed directly filmed from space.

This is Not Weird. This is Cool if The Surgical Implanted GPS Can Be Implanted Safely into The Body.

However; It would be considered as "Satanic" or "666" By Many Nigerians Following The Their Religious Misunderstanding.

I thought about this option also before opting for a Simpler Solution of Utilizing The "Human Security Tracking Solutions" Already Being Manufactured By Some Chinese Merchants in China.

You Are Very Right About Utilizing Trackers To Help Solve Our Insecurity Problems.

Which Local Government Area Are You Based ?

I'm based in Yakurr LGA, Cross River State.

We are looking towards Aligning As Many Nigerian Youths As Possible To Work Towards A Good Proposal on Insecurity Which We Can Provide To Our Respective LGA and State Government.

In Oneness, We Will Go FAR And Make Things Happen.
Re: Increased Level Of Kidnapping In Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ? by Zonefree(m): 11:09am On Jan 20
As long as APC remains in power, nothing is gonna change.

All man should devise means to protect himself.

2 Likes

Re: Increased Level Of Kidnapping In Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 11:11am On Jan 20
We Appreciate Further Suggestions From Other Meaningful Nigerians.

Thank You.

Kindly Note: We Are Working As A YOUTH ENGAGEMENT GOVERNMENT (YEG) of Nigeria.

Ours Is To Engage The Government To Do The Right Things In Our Various Societies.

So, Your Suggestions Here Wouldn't Be taken For Granted. We Will Collectively Prepare Up A Political Solutional Proposal To This Effect of Tackling Insecurity in Nigeria Which We Would Be Submitting Electronically And Physically To The Right Arms And Offices of The Government of Nigeria.

Societal Security Is An Urgent Need In Nigeria, By Nigerians, For Nigerians.
Re: Increased Level Of Kidnapping In Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 11:15am On Jan 20
Zonefree:
As long as APC remains in power, nothing is gonna change.

All man should devise means to protect himself.

You Are Right About All Men Devising Means For Themselves. However; This Will Not Do Everyone Good At All Since Many Nigerians Cannot Even Afford What It Takes To Provide Quality Security For Themselves.

This is The Reason We Need The Government To Step into The Matter.

This is not about "APC" or "PDP" or "LABOUR".

Let's Do The Right Things As Youths. Let's Come Up With A Suitable Societal Solutional Proposal To Provide The Incumbent Government of Our States And Regions.

This is How Societal Solutions Are Provided In Developed Countries

You are part of The Government.
Re: Increased Level Of Kidnapping In Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ? by ChristCee: 12:49pm On Jan 20
UrgentNeeds:

This is Not Weird. This is Cool if The Surgical Implanted GPS Can Be Implanted Safely into The Body.

However; It would be considered as "Satanic" or "666" By Many Nigerians Following The Their Religious Misunderstanding.

I thought about this option also before opting for a Simpler Solution of Utilizing The "Human Security Tracking Solutions" Already Being Manufactured By Some Chinese Merchants in China.

You Are Very Right About Utilizing Trackers To Help Solve Our Insecurity Problems.

Which Local Government Area Are You Based ?

I'm based in Yakurr LGA, Cross River State.

We are looking towards Aligning As Many Nigerian Youths As Possible To Work Towards A Good Proposal on Insecurity Which We Can Provide To Our Respective LGA and State Government.

In Oneness, We Will Go FAR And Make Things Happen.
Actually I am glad someone thinks it's not weird. I used the word 'weird' because of religious inclinations. Dire times deserves dire solutions. The phones we use, earbuds, heart implants are already some form of technological extension of us. Even Elon Musk's neural link is on the way.
I am a lover of aviation and rocket science. In fact I have plans to have a space exploration and rocket development site in the future, which will probably make money from YouTube and online video streams but will be focused on getting the black race to the moon and exoplanet explorations.

If kidnapped people can be tracked kidnapping will go down. You don't wanna take something that is bobby trapped. Instead of NIN and BVN and all the other stupid numbers, Nigeria should have focused on this.
The only reason this might not work is if the government does not want it to ...which will clarify the obvious.
That the government are the kidnappers.
I am based in Russia by the way. I am a student and a tech expert here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increased Level Of Kidnapping In Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20
ChristCee:

Actually I am glad someone thinks it's not weird. I used the word 'weird' because of religious inclinations. Dire times deserves dire solutions. The phones we use, earbuds, heart implants are already some form of technological extension of us. Even Elon Musk's neural link is on the way.
I am a lover of aviation and rocket science. In fact I have plans to have a space exploration and rocket development site in the future, which will probably make money from YouTube and online video streams but will be focused on getting the black race to the moon and exoplanet explorations.

If kidnapped people can be tracked kidnapping will go down. You don't wanna take something that is bobby trapped. Instead of NIN and BVN and all the other stupid numbers, Nigeria should have focused on this.
The only reason this might not work is if the government does not want it to ...which will clarify the obvious.

Liked, Shared And Followed.

Wow.... You Obviously Don't Think and Sound Like The Average Nigerian.

Your Thoughts Are Very Valid.

For Some Good Reasons; I'll Need Us To Keep In Touch For Some Networking And Societal Solutions Investment Purposes.

I'm An Agricultural Journalist Who Presently Reside in The Jungles of Yakurr (JOY) in Cross River State with The Ambition of Starting A POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS) That Would Be Piloted To Provide Societal Sensitization And Solutions To The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty Crippling Nigerians Which Are:

1) Poverty of Hunger And Starvation,

2) Poverty of Poor Education,

3) Poverty of Epileptic Power Supply,

4) Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives And Properties,

5) Poverty of Poor Healthcare.

To This Effect; I Sojourned From Lagos State To Cross River State Inorder To Begin My PROJECT On POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN) in Year 2020 Immediately After I Featured As a Journalist During The #ENDSARS PROTEST.

Gracefully, I've been here for 3 Years - Dedicated To The Mission of Empowering Nigeria With Quality Societal Sensitization And Solutions As A Practical Farmer, Agricultural Journalist And Societal Solutionist From The GRASSROOT REGION of Cross River, Nigeria.

I developed A Cryptocurrency Called "POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC)" On The Ethereum Blockchain To Help With The Propagation of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN) Project.

May I Ask: "Are You From Nigeria ?"

Were You in Russia During The War Against Ukraine?

Trust You're Fine Over There ?

Re: Increased Level Of Kidnapping In Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20
ChristCee:

When You Write: "Tech Expert", What Niche of Tech Are You Particularly Referring To ? You Know Tech Is Widely Broad.

Can You Manufacture Fr33 WiFi Gadgets ?

Nigerians Need This Solution; Even If It Would Cost Them To Have It.

Is it something you can do or have experts over there in Russia Do ?
Re: Increased Level Of Kidnapping In Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ? by ChristCee: 4:05pm On Jan 20
UrgentNeeds:

When You Write: "Tech Expert", What Niche of Tech Are You Particularly Referring To ? You Know Tech Is Widely Broad.

Can You Manufacture Fr33 WiFi Gadgets ?

Nigerians Need This Solution; Even If It Would Cost Them To Have It.

Is it something you can do or have experts over there in Russia Do ?
I am basically into software/hardware development in the niche of autonomous delivery robots. I live in the world's coldest city. The third most expensive in Russia too. It means people have money but cannot go out to spend most of the times because of the extremely cold temperatures. (As low as Minus 63 degrees)
The Yakutian federation in Russia is also about two to three times the size of Nigeria. Makes it important to create autonomous delivery solutions so people thousands of kilometers away can order meals online in the city and have a drone bring it to them before it gets cold. grin
I have a background in web development before I moved on to more challenging stuffs like integrated and AI technologies.
As regards your question about Fr33 WiFi Gadgets I guess we have to talk more about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increased Level Of Kidnapping In Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20
ChristCee:

I am basically into software/hardware development in the niche of autonomous delivery robots. I live in the world's coldest city. The third most expensive in Russia too. It means people have money but cannot go out to spend most of the times because of the extremely cold temperatures. (As low as Minus 63 degrees)
The Yakutian federation in Russia is also about two to three times the size of Nigeria. Makes it important to create autonomous delivery solutions so people thousands of kilometers away can order meals online in the city and have a drone bring it to them before it gets cold. grin
I have a background in web development before I moved on to more challenging stuffs like integrated and AI technologies.
As regards your question about Fr33 WiFi Gadgets I guess we have to talk more about that.

Wow.

Your Write-up is Very Insightful.

You Write Like A Poet.

I Already Imagined Myself Running Across The Streets of Russia To Get Indoor Away From The Teeth Gnashing Cold.

Thank God You Are Not in The Russia Army. I wonder why alot of Nigerians Rush To Russia To Join The Army.

As Regards The Wifi, I already sent you a mail request on Nairaland. But I Think Relating on WhatsApp Would Be Greater And Faster For Us.
Re: Increased Level Of Kidnapping In Nigeria: How Do We Solve This Problem ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20
ChristCee:

I'll Appreciate it if you can reach me on WhatsApp via the contact below on My Bio:

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT: Timothy King(Timothy Uyiosa Edionwe) a.k.a FX SYNTHETIC BOSS scammer / Beware Of These Scammers / Detained Binance Executive Escapes From Custody In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.