Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Beware Of These Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of These Scammers (207 Views)

What do we do about these scammers on the loose / Who Can Help Me Retrieve My Funds From These Scammers / Be Careful Of These Scammers On Nairaland-See List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of These Scammers by Kokadomfreedom(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20
We bump into each other on facebook four day ago, exchange contact, joined the whatsapp group solely for relationship links but their motives were quite different from what i thought. Aside relationship hook up they claimed to be doing giveaway today to show gratitude to top fans. You will be asked a simple question, first person to answer will be rewarded with 30k, 40k and so on. All the alerts they claimed to have sent are fake. pictures below:

Re: Beware Of These Scammers by Kokadomfreedom(m): 1:14pm On Feb 20
more screenshots

Re: Beware Of These Scammers by Kokadomfreedom(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20
more

Re: Beware Of These Scammers by nifemi25(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20
Only mugu will fall for this

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Call Out Royal Air Maroc For Stealing Customers Luggages / Ekiti Man Killed / Gunmen Have Kidnapped The Chairman Of The Edo State Chapter Of The PDP (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.