Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) (52774 Views)

24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / Mistress Bathes Her Married Lover With Hot Oil Over Alleged Rape In Abuja / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by zombieHUNTER: 12:59pm On Jan 20
undecided

It was the girl that left school in pH to go meet a man in Edo ..
Was it the one that lost her head in the North..

As I'm typing this
Another vaginarian is packing her bags to go meet up with a man in his house or hotel...

These people can never learn...

Never..

2 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by koning: 1:00pm On Jan 20
I deeply HATE violent women.

26 years old and a single mother of 2!. What was the man thinking. A simp to the highest order.

3 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20
Bad news
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Lordsonn: 1:01pm On Jan 20
A mother of two. Her t0t0 is not better than his wife own. It's a pity

3 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Dennisochampa: 1:01pm On Jan 20
Fineman2:
See wickedness

Unfortunately the man is not alive to tell his own side of the story
.... I believe her....
See it this way... What was she doing in the man's house....
Also the girl that followed them to the bank should confirm the story... This can be confirmed by the bank's cctv....
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Juoflife1(f): 1:01pm On Jan 20
Cheating man vs cheating woman. I have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Dennisochampa: 1:02pm On Jan 20
ShobayoEmma:
Seems the falcons can no longer hear the falconer.
Tinubu should declare state of emergency on insecurity in this country asap.

Any government that cannot protect the lives and livelihood
of its citizens is as useless as uselessness. Lord have
mercy. Lord have mercy.

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.
.... Werin concern tinubu for this matter...
Na tinubu tell the girl to open her leg for married man or na tinubu tell the man to cheat on him wife??
Make una dey quiet if una no Sabi werin to talk
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by sageb: 1:02pm On Jan 20
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by jeff1993: 1:02pm On Jan 20
CameroonPepper:
Surprise surprise
Nairaland did not censor her face.

The simpish forum that always protects female criminals but exposes the males even mere accused.

Spits.
bbb
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by dalongjnr: 1:03pm On Jan 20
Hmm... For sex matter, man killed man!
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by bluefilm: 1:04pm On Jan 20
For her to be able to recount the whole scenario so vividly, it points to premeditated murder

4 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Timoleon(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20
markidoo:
Women
Ibanga you're a real Man, to have shunned her call 🤙, for that I'm having Banga soup today...

That guy na real nigga.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by free2ryhme: 1:05pm On Jan 20
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Fiscus105(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20
Women! They want attention even though they easily fall under small pressure.

You don't want to cheat on ur current man-friend, but you keep collecting money, gifts and receiving calls from man that you know he wants to have sexx with you.

4 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by markidoo(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20
Timoleon:

That guy na real nigga.
Walahi, just imagine the effontery from a cheating Woman to call someone she cheated on to help her from the hands of the man she cheated with

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Starz825(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20
if u read well well

u go realize say ..there is really no reason why their fight should lead to stabbings..na village people dem take advantage of the situation. the man sef no get mind to injure her like that like that...but she suddenly feared for her life since she was meeting him for the first time....

But i blame them both, however i blame the woman more.

She should have wanted a hotel for their romps or better still insisted on leaving that night......she suppose don know say once u are spending the night ...na another round of sex ......so its better u insist on leaving or agree that u staying but no sex....

and the man no try too....if he had allowed her to be herself ..he suppose still dey alive...aah..penis no dey, dey satisfied

See, Most of this single mothers sleeping around are nt doing so cos of say sex ....na money ....dem dey always dey in dire need of money to take care of their kids...na wetin dey do her be that....if he no be raw cash, na accomodation or job problem.....i just taya

could have been avoided sha....

But Omooo i like the ibanga guy.....u dey another man house for night u dey call your current man...make he come save u from the mess u committed...the lady sef na mumu...the same ibanga wey no be the biological father of your 2 kids oooo but man is still responsible enough to dey feed them for you cos say he like you....

women sef....some of them continue to make wrong life choices

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20
Ẹ̀fún and Èdì undecided lipsrsealed sad
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by tyup(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20
Dennisochampa:
.... I believe her....
See it this way... What was she doing in the man's house....
Also the girl that followed them to the bank should confirm the story... This can be confirmed by the bank's cctv....

Stabbing multiple times was a clear intent to kill nothing more. that was an intended Kill nigga

4 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Timoleon(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20
markidoo:
Walahi, just imagine the effontery from a cheating Woman to call someone she cheated on

'hello I'm at the house of the man I'm cheating on you with...things are not going well here come and pick me'

Imagine

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by delishpot: 1:09pm On Jan 20
If I was his wife I won't attend his funeral. Infact I will donate his body to UCH Ibadan students to dissect
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Blitzking: 1:09pm On Jan 20
Dead men tell no tales!!!

3 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by markidoo(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20
Timoleon:

'hello I'm at the house of the man I'm cheating on you with...things are not going well here come and pick me'

Imagine
I no fit laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by RisenObinna: 1:10pm On Jan 20
Jennyclay:
She was only trying to defend herself from the hand of that rapist and woman beater! undecided

In his next life he won’t rape or raise his filthy hands on a woman.

I just hope the court understands because she was only trying to defend herself. The man made the first attempt, he brought out the walking cane to use on her for denying him sex.

Serial Rapist!!
I do not disagree with you. And to add to it, he bought the weapon that killed him.
He also brought a woman that killed him. He killed himself. They should free the woman

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by SirLakes: 1:10pm On Jan 20
Ashawo news everywhere grin
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by atiku4President(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20
"She was in a relationship with one Ibanga who she allegedly cheated on with Igbodike and had called him for help when things went awry during her visit to her married lover’s house but he refused to get involved"
This saved her boy friend (Ibanga) she cheated on with Igbodike. If the man had gotten involved, many of us would have been saying it was a planning murder and even call Ibanga a ritual killer. Ibanga go and thank your God and stay away from harlots.

11 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by loswhite(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20
Jennyclay:
She was only trying to defend herself from the hand of that rapist and woman beater! undecided

I just hope the court understands because she was only trying to defend herself. The man made the first attempt, he brought out the walking cane to use on her for denying him sex.

Serial Rapist!!
Shut up! What was she doing spending night in his house? A serial cheater cannot claim rape.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Arabaincubus: 1:11pm On Jan 20
Cock and bull!

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by RisenObinna: 1:12pm On Jan 20
IgboSomalia:

Do you know what will happen to that woman?

They will jail her and she will be rapd severally by lesbuans in jail. Warders sef will do their own.

Thereafter, she will be sentenced to death and her mayer will go on appeal for the next 20 years. Lawyers who want to collect SAN title will use her case to test the law. Eventually, her matter will be converted to manslaughter after spending like 30 years in jail. In all this time, her husband will marry another wife who will show her children shege.

She will come out spent, wasted and her punna will have the mileage of an old lorry.
That's your prediction but this is Nigeria.

Perhaps you've forgotten that.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Fiscus105(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20
markidoo:
Walahi, just imagine the effontery from a cheating Woman to call someone she cheated on to help her from the hands of the man she cheated with

I said it before, fee years to come husband would be having knowledge of wives concubines, the way wives know that husband having girlfriend now.

It would have become norms then
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Alexis11: 1:12pm On Jan 20
GOFRONT:
Hmmm.......You see P@nis and Pvssy has landed them both in a hot pepper stew.

A married man Igbodike still lust after pvssies upandan.......Sarah who has two kids already cant keep faithful with Ibanga.....

As we speak, he sure me say one married man with kids at home is somewhere philandering with young girls......just check around you, u go see wetin I dey talk about

Late Igbodike even promised to make Sarah his company manager......kai, the power of punna......All these just to have access to free puna. Now he has died while in Active service.

May his manhood continue to stand erect even in the morgue.

That's how we manage to have incompetent females everywhere heading some sensitive units in our MDAs. cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Bigchristo: 1:13pm On Jan 20
Jennyclay:

Serial Rapist!!
she will tell that to the court

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

40-Year-Old Man Rapes 60-Year-Old Woman In Ogun (Photos) / When Directed By The Police To Write A Statement: What You Should Know / Wadume: I Have Lost My Manhood, I Can’t Make Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.