Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) (52764 Views)

Mistress Bathes Her Married Lover With Hot Oil Over Alleged Rape In Abuja / Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:19pm On Jan 20
If you are above 18, yet still reason this way, I advise you seek mental health care cuz you are mentally challenged.

If a man asks you to leave his house by say 1am, 2am, or by midnight, would you feel safe to leave? Why didn't he let her go when she wanted to? Did you enquire about the time he finally told her to leave? As long as he refused to let her go when she wanted to, the blame is totally on him.

If his room is checked and there are several walking sticks, yet he picked the one with dagger, she will be released, and investigations done immediately to know his previous victims. You are definitely a crim!nal male r!tualist or female r!tualist coming on here to support your kinds. Demented* f!lthy*tramp.
Beverlyjean:

U are naturally stupid ooo...what are u even saying... someone asked u to leave his house and she refused and u are creating assumptions... why didn't he strangulate her when they first had sex... u are a very very very dull child ... I doubt u passed ur waec ... damn...see dull child .... he took out his walking stick...did he pull out the dagger out of it? The woman was the one that took the walking stick after he dropped it and then pulled out the dagger....was there at anytime she said the man pulled out the sagger from the walking stick?? As I said u are a proper " ITI BOLIBO"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by dangotesmummy: 7:27pm On Jan 20
IgboSomalia:

Go and see Chidinma today. Shebi she's drinking coffee with you at home.
Her mates just had their convocation this week, she's there in jail, not knowing when she would be hung by the neck.
no be the same aunty wey do most beautiful girl? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by MuslimIgbo: 7:37pm On Jan 20
Jennyclay:
She was only trying to defend herself from the hand of that rapist and woman beater! undecided

In his next life he won’t rape or raise his filthy hands on a woman.

I just hope the court understands because she was only trying to defend herself. The man made the first attempt, he brought out the walking cane to use on her for denying him sex.

Serial Rapist!!
Misandry will only continue to make you frustrated, miserable and retrogressive.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Beverlyjean(f): 7:49pm On Jan 20
LilMissFavvy:
If you are above 18, yet still reason this way, I advise you seek mental health care cuz you are mentally challenged.

If a man asks you to leave his house by say 1am, 2am, or by midnight, would you feel safe to leave? Why didn't he let her go when she wanted to? Did you enquire about the time he finally told her to leave? As long as he refused to let her go when she wanted to, the blame is totally on him.

If his room is checked and there are several walking sticks, yet he picked the one with dagger, she will be released, and investigations done immediately to know his previous victims. You are definitely a crim!nal male r!tualist or female r!tualist coming on here to support your kinds. Demented* f!lthy*tramp.

Why wud u call me a ritualist and a criminal for having my opinion.....
...rule 2

Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Ambassadors: 8:21pm On Jan 20
Do you know how many married men want to quit their marriage due to disrespect and abusive relationship? Marriage is overated. I have come to the conclusion that staying single is a blessing in disguise.
Dennisochampa:
26 years old...
A mother of 2...
Dating a married man...
Killed a married man who planned to kill her with his dagger equipped walking stick.....
Omoh.... This life Sha....
I hope she gets what she deserves...
Make married men too stay one place...
Something your wife would have given you for free as many times as u want it.... But because you want fresh blood.... U had to be adulterous.... Now see where it has landed you.....
The quest to taste a different soup has landed you in 6 ft....
May your soul find rest.... Amen
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20
markidoo:
Walahi, just imagine the effontery from a cheating Woman to call someone she cheated on to help her from the hands of the man she cheated with

Na this one weak local man
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Fxbu: 8:48pm On Jan 20
waternogetemeny:

FEMINISM DON TURN THEIR MIND BLACK WITH HATRED FOR MEN.

THEY JUST HATE MEN, BUT DAT PUNNA IS FOR US.

THAT IS WHY THEY USE IT TO MENS TRUATE grin
And check how many men , punna don put inside 6th. You will learn se puna na 4men , just pray you are not next .
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by maasoap(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20
Jennyclay:
She was only trying to defend herself from the hand of that rapist and woman beater! undecided

I just hope the court understands because she was only trying to defend herself. The man made the first attempt, he brought out the walking cane to use on her for denying him sex.

Serial Rapist!!

Lol. She's a murderer, in addition to all other names that fit her description. How could someone who ordered you to leave his house (which you refused by claiming it was 10pm already) prevented you from leaving? More like she stabbed the man when he wasn't looking at her direction. Now, many people will be out of job and won't be able to feed their families because of this murderer/failure
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by maasoap(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20
Jeon:
"Decline any help coming from Men, if not you must pay for a price" .

She did nothing wrong .She is just defending herself from a married unfaithful cheating bastard Hot hegoat.

I WILL NEVER WASTE MY RIP FOR THIS.
How can any sane individual even find it convenient to defend this failure of a woman? Look at her life's story as she narrated it, waste of sperm. This kind of woman leaves destructions on their paths, always
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by maasoap(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20
BloomingDale:
One round no do the foolish man. Trying to force himself on another person. No is No, Nigerian men. He will go and finish all the rounds in the after life.
Mumu. They didn't have sex. Not on the second visit, go and read it again
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by maasoap(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20
Dennisochampa:
.... I believe her....
See it this way... What was she doing in the man's house....
Also the girl that followed them to the bank should confirm the story... This can be confirmed by the bank's cctv....
And after everything is verified, won't she still be a murderer or what is your point?
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by ade4real2016: 9:13pm On Jan 20
The ways of this man seems not straight...What was he doing with a walking cane having dangerous dagger.....One stab of it is enough to send someone to early grave...
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by maasoap(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20
Starz825:
if u read well well

u go realize say ..there is really no reason why their fight should lead to stabbings..na village people dem take advantage of the situation. the man sef no get mind to injure her like that like that...but she suddenly feared for her life since she was meeting him for the first time....

But i blame them both, however i blame the woman more.

She should have wanted a hotel for their romps or better still insisted on leaving that night......she suppose don know say once u are spending the night ...na another round of sex ......so its better u insist on leaving or agree that u staying but no sex....

and the man no try too....if he had allowed her to be herself ..he suppose still dey alive...aah..penis no dey, dey satisfied

See, Most of this single mothers sleeping around are nt doing so cos of say sex ....na money ....dem dey always dey in dire need of money to take care of their kids...na wetin dey do her be that....if he no be raw cash, na accomodation or job problem.....i just taya

could have been avoided sha....

But Omooo i like the ibanga guy.....u dey another man house for night u dey call your current man...make he come save u from the mess u committed...the lady sef na mumu...the same ibanga wey no be the biological father of your 2 kids oooo but man is still responsible enough to dey feed them for you cos say he like you....

women sef....some of them continue to make wrong life choices

Most of the time, they don't know what they want
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Dennisochampa: 9:19pm On Jan 20
maasoap:

And after everything is verified, won't she still be a murderer or what is your point?
Yes she will be a murderer but with a reduced sentence...
There are different reasons to kill...
Killing in self defense, if proven does not attract the capital punishment
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20
Chineke, Anthony Igbodike ANA... RIP COMRADE... you left the way you came... Princeofsarcasm please let's give Igbodike a five minute silence...
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Dennisochampa: 9:26pm On Jan 20
Ambassadors:
Do you know how many married men want to quit their marriage due to disrespect and abusive relationship? Marriage is overated. I have come to the conclusion that staying single is a blessing in disguise.

Lol... I don't agree..
If you're a Christian... You will know that marriage is a blessing from God...
What matters is.... Don't get married for the fun of it or as a result of pressure...
Get married because you found someone who compliments you...
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by vRendoh(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20
Never convinced a woman to stay a second extra after she told you she wants to go. What a sad story
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by MySolace: 10:17pm On Jan 20
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-woman-26-killed-married-lover-in-rivers/
Having finished reading dis, I see nothing but a bitter murderous lady. Dis can never b d real story.

The man asked u to stay back and persuaded u to stay and u agreed.
Right? Why exactly did he ask u to stay back? To watch over him while he sleeps?
I mean, certainly u knew he asked u to stay so as to extend d intimate moment.

Ok, u said he asked u to leave wen u refuse him intimacy but u refused and challenged him, only for u to try leaving after stabbing him...(multiple times).

Gosh!! Dis is too much to digest.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by PrinceofSarcasm: 10:24pm On Jan 20
PortHarcourtcit:
Chineke, Anthony Igbodike ANA... RIP COMRADE... you left the way you came... Princeofsarcasm please let's give Igbodike a five minute silence...
Stop impersonating and get a job.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by omron(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20
virginchaser:

Why UCH Ibadan, why not Uniport teaching hospital?

🤩🤩✅I wonder o
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20
PrinceofSarcasm:

awwnn don't nag today at least you should respect and pay Igbodike the last minute silence... May his soul rest in peace... Igbodike ANA... Oke-ushishi Adago...
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20
PrinceofSarcasm:

princeofsarcasm NWA-NNEM-OMA... kedu umu nne gi...
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by ekhai(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20
Beverlyjean:

Don't even forget that she said he told her to leave his house but she refused ... and she is still claiming self defense ... how dumb can sone NL people be supporting her
I MAY BE WRONG. BUT THIS IS MY FEELING. AS THAT TIME THE MAN LEFT HER AT HOME TO BUY THINGS, AS CONTAINED IN HER NARRATION, SOMETHING HAPPENED. PROBABLY SHE MUST HAVE TAKEN SOMETHING THAT THE MAM ASKED FOR, IT COULD BE MONEY, PROBABLY AFTER RETURNING IT, THE MAN NOW INSTRUCTED HER TO LEAVE HIS HOUSE. AND SHE REFUSED WHICH LED TO THE FRACAS. THIS IS THE SCENERO THAT MAY HAVE PLAYED OUT.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by TwoPheus: 10:55pm On Jan 20
cool
Jennyclay:

Serial Rapist!!

Were you there?
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by caesymore(m): 10:58pm On Jan 20
Jennyclay:

Serial Rapist!!

Rapist for toto wey him Don dey already knack, dey play.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by LastProphet: 11:10pm On Jan 20
IgboSomalia:

Do you know what will happen to that woman?

They will jail her and she will be rapd severally by lesbuans in jail. Warders sef will do their own.

Thereafter, she will be sentenced to death and her matter will go on appeal for the next 20 years. Lawyers who want to collect SAN title will use her case to test the law. Eventually, her matter will be converted to manslaughter after spending like 30 years in jail. In all this time, her husband will marry another wife who will show her children shege.

She will come out spent, wasted and her punna will have the mileage of an old lorry.

Gbam
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by PrinceofSarcasm: 11:39pm On Jan 20
PortHarcourtcit:
princeofsarcasm NWA-NNEM-OMA... kedu umu nne gi...

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by PrinceofSarcasm: 11:40pm On Jan 20
PortHarcourtcit:
awwnn don't nag today at least you should respect and pay Igbodike the last minute silence... May his soul rest in peace... Igbodike ANA... Oke-ushishi Adago...

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Olu1000: 3:03am On Jan 21
baralatie:

Did you read the part it was the man brought in the walking stick to use on her!
The case is an unfortunate case
Th only problem is the cases are dumped in the court for year before they get resolved
A simple restraint would have saved them both

He asked her to leave and she refused, that’s already a ground which the prosecution will exploit.Briging out the cane does not necessarily mean he intended to kill her.There was no point where it was stated he tried to stab her but she stabbed him several times.The law works on evidence not sentiment.Theres no way she wot get at least life in prison.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by luminouz(m): 3:23am On Jan 21
BloomingDale:
One round no do the foolish man. Trying to force himself on another person. No is No, Nigerian men. He will go and finish all the rounds in the after life.
What's doing this one?

You dey dia ni?
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Tzar(m): 6:40am On Jan 21
How did they conclude she killed him in self defense? What if she is a homicidal maniac who happened to know the man had a dagger in his walking stick and decided to kill him with it?
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:06am On Jan 21
PrinceofSarcasm:

chukwu gozie gi... Biko nu, achorum ka anyi ye Igbodike five minute silence... Maka Igbodike bu okorobia...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots) / Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him / 40-Year-Old Man Rapes 60-Year-Old Woman In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.