Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) (52745 Views)

Mistress Bathes Her Married Lover With Hot Oil Over Alleged Rape In Abuja / Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by baralatie(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20
barinedan:
Pussy sent one to early grace while penis and gifts has landed the other one in a serious trouble
That is the summary
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by baralatie(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20
Charly68:
The judge should ask why the wife of the man left him and if the cause is violence ,then the lady must be released to go ..This is the golden rule logic to apply his n this case
You think you acting drama series in Nigerian court shey
As far as the judge is concern it was what is before her that she will judge o

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by tnerro1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20
markidoo:
Women
Ibanga you're a real Man, to have shunned her call πŸ€™, for that I'm having Banga soup today...

Werey somebody 😁😁😁
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Mekanus(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20
Don't go to prison where there's no pussy/dick because of pussy/dick.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Obed29: 4:11pm On Jan 20
😁😁😁
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by fykes(m): 4:23pm On Jan 20
Yall dont know how the law works...she's committed manslaughter. That's the least she gets...it still carries a life sentence.

Anger, bitterness and sexism wins again
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Nice2023(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20
GOFRONT:
Hmmm.......You see P@nis and Pvssy has landed them both in a hot pepper stew.

A married man Igbodike still lust after pvssies upandan.......Sarah who has two kids already cant keep faithful with Ibanga.....

As we speak, he sure me say one married man with kids at home is somewhere philandering with young girls......just check around you, u go see wetin I dey talk about

Late Igbodike even promised to make Sarah his company manager......kai, the power of punna......All these just to have access to free puna. Now he has died while in Active service.

May his manhood continue to stand erect even in the morgue.

Ibanga failed her.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by dinachi(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20
GOFRONT:
Hmmm.......You see P@nis and Pvssy has landed them both in a hot pepper stew.

A married man Igbodike still lust after pvssies upandan.......Sarah who has two kids already cant keep faithful with Ibanga.....

As we speak, he sure me say one married man with kids at home is somewhere philandering with young girls......just check around you, u go see wetin I dey talk about

Late Igbodike even promised to make Sarah his company manager......kai, the power of punna......All these just to have access to free puna. Now he has died while in Active service.

May his manhood continue to stand erect even in the morgue.
Some men no get sense including the ones here commenting nonsense. Just because of pussy, they insult and denigrate their own. If it was the other way round, the hegoats will start attacking the man for killing the lady.

All the story the lady is telling us is cock and bull. Murder is murder. She must be hanged for killing.

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Fryx: 5:03pm On Jan 20
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Pat081: 5:04pm On Jan 20
CameroonPepper:
Surprise surprise
Nairaland did not censor her face.

The simpish forum that always protects female criminals but exposes the males even mere accused.

Spits.
They forget to do that
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Nwaele7(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20
Married men should quickly respect themselves and stop bringing shame to their immediate families

2 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by riczy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20
I still wonder why men run after ladies and promise heaven and earth for a "sex" she will enjoy the most, men need to be sensitized! Go after ladies dt shows a spark of green light. Running/convincing/ gifting after one girl who give no hoot abt u is st..pid. My first comment in NL for the yr. 2024 is my yr!
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by kelmicheal: 5:26pm On Jan 20
If only the dead can speak for themselves no one knows actually what transpired
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by sylve11: 5:33pm On Jan 20
Treasure17:
Cheating is expensive and exhausting with unnecessary drama.

I tell you. cool
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by sylve11: 5:44pm On Jan 20
karkinase:
as a guy you get to a stage and you will realize that nothing like casual sex..every sex comes with a price.

Na so. cool
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by BrighterSyde: 5:46pm On Jan 20
Jennyclay:
She was only trying to defend herself from the hand of that rapist and woman beater! undecided

In his next life he won’t rape or raise his filthy hands on a woman.

I just hope the court understands because she was only trying to defend herself. The man made the first attempt, he brought out the walking cane to use on her for denying him sex.

Serial Rapist!!

I see no reason why a man should force himself on a woman. I also see no reason why a woman will spend the night with a man knowing fully well that she doesn’t want to have sex with him especially if she knows he wants it.

2 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by sylve11: 5:53pm On Jan 20
TheBillyonaire:
I hope that readers can learn a thing or two about dating people with unstable minds. How you know them is their history of suffering. Do not date someone with history of pain.

Words on marble. cool
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Jan 20
baralatie:

EmπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Aunty ishi🀠🀠
Where did the no come into this case
Because she said yes and everything was going to plan o🀷🀷
She later said no and that's where the wahala started. Abi you didn't read the entire story?

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Golan007: 6:11pm On Jan 20
Pvssy kills.

Sugeon General warns.
⚠️
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by themanderon: 6:14pm On Jan 20
Wickedness, thy name is woman!
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Beverlyjean(f): 6:19pm On Jan 20
LilMissFavvy:
With what intent did he make the advances? To possibly strangulate her, while pretending he wanted to get intimate. Luckily she wasn't as f00!i$h as you are. As long as he pulled out a walking stick with dagger, nothing on Earth can make him be seen as innocent. It was a case of self defense.

U are naturally stupid ooo...what are u even saying... someone asked u to leave his house and she refused and u are creating assumptions... why didn't he strangulate her when they first had sex... u are a very very very dull child ... I doubt u passed ur waec ... damn...see dull child .... he took out his walking stick...did he pull out the dagger out of it? The woman was the one that took the walking stick after he dropped it and then pulled out the dagger....was there at anytime she said the man pulled out the sagger from the walking stick?? As I said u are a proper " ITI BOLIBO"

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Tranquility2345: 6:21pm On Jan 20
markidoo:
Women
Ibanga you're a real Man, to have shunned her call πŸ€™, for that I'm having Banga soup today...

grin
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Beverlyjean(f): 6:21pm On Jan 20
LilMissFavvy:
Even an infant can reason better than you. Have you not seen, at least in movies, how someone would ask another to leave, with the sole aim of hitting the person from the back? Why didn't he allow her leave early enough when she wanted to? A discuss with your kinds is a complete waste of time.

Oh my goodness ...u should be arrested for being dumb.....and I will not bring myself low with a very low quality brain person... what is 2x2?? Let's start from there
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Tranquility2345: 6:22pm On Jan 20
BloomingDale:
One round no do the foolish man. Trying to force himself on another person. No is No, Nigerian men. He will go and finish all the rounds in the after life.

The man no dey alive to defend himself. And you dey here dey believe wetin dey come out of desperate olosho mouth. Yamayama fall on that your bald head there angry

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Beverlyjean(f): 6:32pm On Jan 20
Ishilove:
This man killed himself. No means no. Why did he insist on fighting with her??

Did u even read the story.. most of u are just tinubu certificate carriers ...
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by Beverlyjean(f): 6:35pm On Jan 20
Ishilove:

She later said no and that's where the wahala started. Abi you didn't read the entire story?

And then he asked her to leave his house which she refused and fight started.... or did u skip that part...
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by baralatie(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20
Ishilove:

Truly that is where wahala started for the two of them o
Who would envisage that such an outcome
See am now
One don die
The other one dey face case
And the money problem is still there
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by sylve11: 6:42pm On Jan 20
jconsulting:
I read this story and am just laughing, men and their uncontrollably prick , i remember my own escapades, i dated a corper shower her with gifts , black berry those days and money for upkeep just to get het, the day she finally came to my house i was like let have intimacy and she said no, i left her alone that night, i was even helping her to kill mosquitoes despite wearing revealing night gown, the manhood rose and fell on its own many times that night, but next day i didn't even talked about it , instead i continued showing her love,.......

Following week she ask to come spend the night again , i said ok, in the night i didn't even bother making advances at her, shockingly...... shockingly.... [b.... she almost kill me with style....
Later when i asked her what of the other day, she said , she was just not in the mood .... that if i had force her she would have stabbed me or hit me with something hard.....

Women are different homosapiens

Hahaha.

With her polished πŸ’‹ grin cool
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by CannyBenson(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20
In all fear any living creature called woman this people can do the unthinkable

Women have so much mind to do anything

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by wrongnumber: 6:50pm On Jan 20
baralatie:

What is self defence?

Self defence is when you UNINTENTIONALLY kill an armed person who is making an attempt on your life.

Second degree murder is when you intentionally kill an unarmed someone by a repeated action more than enough to incapacitate the person in the case of self defence.
Re: 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) by baralatie(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20
wrongnumber:

Self defence is when you UNINTENTIONALLY kill a harmed person who is making an attempt on your life.

Second degree murder is when you intentionally kill someone by a repeated action more than enough to incapacitate the person in the case of self defence.
Well
In Nigeria criminal law if you unintentionally kill someone.it is termed manslaughter and it attract life imprisonment 🚴🚴

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Having Sex With A Goat In Ondo Caught / Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos / Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.