Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Is She The One?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She The One?? (367 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is She The One?? by SultanOfAbia: 4:20pm On Jan 20
Christ embassy choir lady I befriended
I just saw her picture on Michat with description "A simple girl to mingle with❤️"

Omo na only one picture she post as her profile pic but it resemble her die

I don message her, she accept my request and I use my real pic for profile.
Immediately I send her message She go offline
Till now she never reply..

Is it possible that she is the one?
And she is scared that I found out
Which made her go offline??

Can a church choir girl be so bold to use her photo in dating site?

Wetin una think?
Re: Is She The One?? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20
Many years ago when MiChat was still used by real humans, it was a nice place for fun at night. The group chats, the voice notes, the people you'd meet.

Not until last year when I remembered the app, installed it and it turned out to be used mostly by hookup girls.

I just uninstalled it and deleted my password and username, so that I won't return there.
Re: Is She The One?? by Enny2013(f): 6:25pm On Jan 20
U should ask her,bro.

(1) (Reply)

FGM Should Be Reintroduced / This Life Is Not Balanced / Lords Chosen Members Seen Carrying Out Evangelism In A “Unique Way” In UK (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.