Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) (45987 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 7:18am On Jan 21
Anambra1stSonTV:

Otti is not a criminal by wasting #30 billion on 6.7km Imagine if it was Soludo that's wasting so amount on 6.7 km, even Obiano you guys were attacking used #6illion to construct three flyovers in Awka with road expansion to 6 lanes
Soludo cannot do a 6.7km road with 30billion because he's not using Julius Berger. He's using Alitho construction company.

Which will at the end of the day will be penny wise and pounds foolish.

1 Like

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 7:20am On Jan 21
Anambra1stSonTV:

Otti is not a criminal by wasting #30 billion on 6.7km Imagine if it was Soludo that's wasting so amount on 6.7 km, even Obiano you guys were attacking used #6illion to construct three flyovers in Awka with road expansion to 6 lanes
what was dollar price when Obiano was constructing roads?

Think na.

And again, why are lying about how much Obiano use in constructing roads?
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Nomerci: 7:23am On Jan 21
Drainage is not the problem. Dirt is. We are all dirty. I throw dirt. Like each tie I go out. From discarding plastic coke bottles. Biscuit wraps.recharge cards...lil gallons here and there...give the gutter 4months. Till our drainages are covered completely sealed.
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:23am On Jan 21
Workch:
I thought you were a matured person. We can discuss polticians without having to insult each other.

Don't act like Chino, you no be baby stop acting like one because you want to protect fraudulent Soludo . You have a reputation to protect.
Most of you guys are sil..y, why installing my governor because you want to hype Otti, I don't take such rubbish, I am not working for Soludo, you guys see me create threads about Anambra State developments you can't see me calling out other governors from sister states, I have noticed that you guys from other states always want to use Anambra shine
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Mccullum: 7:25am On Jan 21
South East is suffering from good governance,

Appraisal of drainage construction is a testimony to aforementioned above.

1 Like

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:26am On Jan 21
Workch:
what was dollar price when Obiano was constructing roads?

Think na.

And again, why are lying about how much Obiano use in constructing roads?
And you are justifying the fact he's using #30 billion on 6.7km because JB is involve
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 7:26am On Jan 21
Anambra1stSonTV:

Most of you guys are sil..y, why installing my governor because you want to hype Otti, I don't take such rubbish, I am not working for Soludo, you guys see me create threads about Anambra State developments you can't see me calling out other governors from sister states, I have noticed that you guys from other states always want to use Anambra shine
Will Alitho construction company use those qualities for their drianages no?

Will the road constructed by Alitho construction in Anambra last longer than the one constructed by Julius beget? No

Penny wise and pounds foolish
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by ElonEmpire: 7:27am On Jan 21
garfield1:

But higher than the road being constructed.the road might turn gutter later
Engineer Magu!
So na you get sense now pass JB abi?
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 7:28am On Jan 21
Anambra1stSonTV:

And you are justifying the fact he's using #30 billion on 6.7km because JB is involve
I will raise eyebrow if it's not Julius Berger but Alitho construction company like Soludo is using.

You know why? Because I know that a road constructed by Julius Berger will most likely last 3 to 4 times longer than thy constructed by Alitho construction company by Soludo
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:28am On Jan 21
Workch:
Soludo cannot do a 6.7km road with 30billion because he's not using Julius Berger. He's using Alitho construction company.

Which will at the end of the day will be penny wise and pounds foolish.
No wahala you guys will understand soon, the difference between economist and extravagant man
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by aliscomonaj: 7:29am On Jan 21
Alex Otti is a Blessing to humanity
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Osanoghodua1: 7:30am On Jan 21
Edo is richer than this state but Julius Berger has never constructed a single road in Edo all Edo Governors from Lucky to Obaseki are thieves.
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 7:31am On Jan 21
Anambra1stSonTV:

No wahala you guys will understand soon, the difference between economist and extravagant man
This is the construction of Upper iweka road by one of those your Soludo construction companies, how many years do you think this one will last?

He will probably patch this raod again before leaving office.
Oga call a spade what it is. I want Anambra to succeed because you people are our brothers but Soludo is disappointing, let's just take it that way.

1 Like

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by SmartyPants(m): 7:32am On Jan 21
immortalcrown:
Julius Berger has a standard and consistently maintains it. The company does not accept "wayo" contracts. You can't embezzle billions of Naira for road construction and tell JB to do a ridiculous construction that worths just a few millions of Naira.

JB uses high quality construction to protect its name. Go and see Akwa Ibom roads built by JB. I [b]heard JB builds a free bulletproof house as an appreciation for anybody that gives JB a reasonable contract in his or her state.

Still a bribe.

1 Like

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by gare(f): 7:32am On Jan 21
Odin13:
Soludo should come and see what he’s mate is doing ...

Anambrafirstsson...

Oya run go show soludo this pics

No be all those stupid walkway and drainage he dey run for the state

He is there commissioning projects done by individuals, we have not seen anyone done by him
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by gare(f): 7:33am On Jan 21
Workch:
This is the construction of Upper iweka road by one of those your Soludo construction companies, how many years do you think this one will last?

Oga call a spade what it is. I want Anambra to succeed because you people are out brothers but Soludo is disappointing, let's just take it that way.

When. It's starts raining the road is going, by December this year most part of the road would be pot holes
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 7:33am On Jan 21
Anambra1stSonTV:

Julius Barger constructed 28km uyo to ikotepene road in akwa Ibom for 71billion in 2011.

This was when dollar was less than 300naira. Na quality. Today that dollar is way higher, guess how much it will cost.

The road will outlive all the roads Obiano constructed

3 Likes

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by ThunderFireAgba: 7:33am On Jan 21
IgboSomalia:
They want to declare public holiday because of gutter.

They are even calling their Governors for inter-gutter competition. grin

Those celebrating gutter say the Lagos blue line is nothing.

If e didn't dey, e didn't dey.
Tell us about your village in Ondo where you're coming from that kidnappers chased your family away into exile. Otondo.

2 Likes

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by immortalcrown(m): 7:35am On Jan 21
SmartyPants:
Still a bribe.
Okay. So, why don't many governors accept the bribe?
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:35am On Jan 21
Workch:
I will raise eyebrow if it's not Julius Berger but Alitho construction company like Soludo is using.

You know why? Because I know that a road constructed by Julius Berger will most likely last 3 to 4 times longer than thy constructed by Alitho construction company by Soludo
Ignorant mind Julius Berger is only constructing 6.7 km of road in ABA nothing more, Soludo is constructing 400km of roads, flyovers, new government house, industrial parks, Soludo fun city, these projects being handled by different construction companies and were giving standard by Anambra State government and they're being monitored, Otti is yet to complete 40km of roads and you guys are over hyping him, I don't blame you guys you have lacked good governance for more than two decades

1 Like

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 7:37am On Jan 21
Anambra1stSonTV:

Ignorant mind Julius Berger is only constructing 6.7 km of road in ABA nothing more, Soludo is constructing 400km of roads, flyovers, new government house, industrial parks, Soludo fun city, these projects being handled by different construction companies and were giving standard by Anambra State government and they're being monitored, Otti is yet to complete 40km of roads and you guys are over hyping him, I don't blame you guys you have lacked good governance for more than two decades
Again, Julius Berger gives quality. You and I know this.

Both of us know which roads will last longer 😂
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Okeyc230: 7:37am On Jan 21
Aba people will destroy it with refuse

1 Like

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Redhot111(m): 7:38am On Jan 21
Bulldozer90:
Good for him. Julius Berger and RCC are the best. Ngige will never be forgotten in Anambra for doing what he did in Anambra with RCC. Obi was the worst. Soludo is doing well but can still do better(in roads).

Obi kee you there.
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by airsaylongcome: 7:39am On Jan 21
SmartPolician:
There are certain construction companies that have made good impression over time in this country:

1. Julius Berger
2. Arab Contractors
3. Setraco
4. China Civil Engr. Construction Corp.
5. Craneburg

If project komot for these companies hand, anything you see, take am.

Looool! Remove Craneburg from that list abeg. Those guys are frauds, forget the seeming good engineering they project to do. Go and watch them do the drainage of the roads they do. You will be stunned to your bone marrow
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Drbarmes(m): 7:39am On Jan 21
Workch:
Do you think they don't have sense and the road won't be filled to reach the level?
Even quack contractors know better. Why are you reasoning like a village person?
You can educate him without calling him bush man
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 7:41am On Jan 21
Anambra1stSonTV:

Incase you don't know, anither 6 lanes 6km road is been constructed in Umuahia craneburg and it's costing 8billion.

These are reputable companies, not Alitho construction company that will nor give you durable roads. Soludo should sit up and make us proud of Anambra.
I like to see Awka and Onitsha grow because it gives me joy as an Igbo person but Soludo dey give substandard works

1 Like

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:41am On Jan 21
Workch:

Oga call a spade what it is. I want Anambra to succeed because you people are our brothers but Soludo is disappointing, let's just take it that way.
Abia can't afford JB , just 6.7 kilometers of Aba-PH road, they're handling stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by femi4: 7:43am On Jan 21
garfield1:

But higher than the road being constructed.the road might turn gutter later
So you want them to level the road before doing drainage?

That's not how it works, drainage is always a reference to determine how high the road should be
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by SmartyPants(m): 7:43am On Jan 21
immortalcrown:
Okay. So, why don't many governors accept the bribe?

Wouldn't know. But a gift offered in exchange for a contract is a bribe by any definition.

1 Like

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 7:43am On Jan 21
airsaylongcome:

Looool! Remove Craneburg from that list abeg. Those guys are frauds, forget the seeming good engineering they project to do. Go and watch them do the drainage of the roads they do. You will be stunned to your bone marrow
I think craneburg has don some good projects that I know of. Although they are not as quality as JB.
I can testify to Epe-Ijebu ode road and Abaranje road in Lagos. The drianages are good and standard.

But they seem to be slow. They are also handling the ongoing mushin road project in Isolo, they are not doing a great job there at all.
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:43am On Jan 21
Workch:
Incase you don't know, anither 6 lanes 6km road is been constructed in Umuahia craneburg and it's costing 8billion.

These are reputable companies, not Alitho construction company that will nor give you durable roads. Soludo should sit up and make us proud of Anambra.
I like to see Awka and Onitsha grow because it gives me joy as an Igbo person but Soludo dey give substandard works
It will take ABA 30yrs to be like Onitsha, if will take Umuahia 40yrs to be like Awka this is fact don't push me to do what I hate

1 Like

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by airsaylongcome: 7:44am On Jan 21
Workch:
I think craneburg has don some good projects that I know of. Although they are not as quality as JB.
I can testify to Epe-Ijebu ode road and Abaranje road in Lagos. The drianages are good and standard

How did you determine that "The drainage are good and standard"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State / Youths Collapse Canopy At Isiaka Adeleke's Burial In Osun. Photos / ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.