Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) (45964 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by lexy2014: 7:45am On Jan 21
Workch:
This is going to last.

will this you spelling of "drainages" last?
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 7:45am On Jan 21
Anambra1stSonTV:

It will take ABA 30yrs to be like Onitsha, if will take Umuahia 40yrs to be like Awka this is fact don't push me to do what I hate
Well, that is not the topic. I love both Onitsha and Aba and I won't decent so low into this comparison.
Soludo is a fraud, it's simple, if he wants to do roads, he should use reputable companies. If he does well, we will praise him like we are doing to Otti.
I will not because of Soludo and drag my beloved onitsha, I'm not like you who wants to die for a poltician.

Long live Onitsha, Awka, Umuahia and Aba. Thank you 😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 7:47am On Jan 21
lexy2014:

will this you spelling of "drainages" last?
no vex, na typo. And English is not my first language, so bare with me.
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 7:50am On Jan 21
airsaylongcome:

How did you determine that "The drainage are good and standard"?
Looking at the materials used in making them. Like the rods and concreting processes.

I was going to Abaranje road all the time they were constructing it. But what thing I observed about them is that they are slow. And again, the quality of drianages they are doing in Mushin road and Ossah road in Umuahia is lower in quality than what JB is doing in Aba.

2 Likes

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by immortalcrown(m): 7:52am On Jan 21
SmartyPants:
Wouldn't know. But a gift offered in exchange for a contract is a bribe by any definition.
I never spoke about bribe in my comment. Sorry, I did. But you are still wrong.
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by airsaylongcome: 7:52am On Jan 21
Workch:
Looking at the materials used in making them. Like the rods and concreting processes.

I was going to Abaranje road all the time they were constructing it. But what thing I observed about them is that they are slow. And again, the quality of drianages they are doing in Mushin road and Ossah road in Umuahia is lower in quality than what JB is doing in Aba.

Next time, stop and properly examine the materials they use. Especially the pipes.
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by airsaylongcome: 7:53am On Jan 21
immortalcrown:
I never spoke about bribe in my comment.

The "bullet proof" house you say JB build, is a bribe
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:53am On Jan 21
Workch:
I think craneburg has don some good projects that I know of. Although they are not as quality as JB.
I can testify to Epe-Ijebu ode road and Abaranje road in Lagos. The drianages are good and standard
You guys are still learning, you forgot that what you are doing today Anambra did many years ago, Obi expanded Awka road to six lanes and Obiano constructed three flyovers in Awka In 2015, Onitsha road was expanded to 10 lanes in 2014 still solid till today and it wasn't JB that constructed them, you guys still far, I know you guys are trying to measure but the gap is far
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 7:54am On Jan 21
airsaylongcome:

Next time, stop and properly examine the materials they use. Especially the pipes.
Did you read my comment?
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by immortalcrown(m): 7:55am On Jan 21
airsaylongcome:
The "bullet proof" house you say JB build, is a bribe
In which dictionary does bulletproof mean bribe?
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 7:55am On Jan 21
Anambra1stSonTV:

You guys are still learning, you forgot that what you are doing today Anambra did many years ago, Obi expanded Awka road to six lanes and Obiano constructed three flyovers in Awka In 2015, Onitsha road was expanded to 10 lanes in 2014 still solid till today and it wasn't JB that constructed them, you guys still far, I know you guys are trying to measure but the gap is far

Again, this is not a war between Abia and Anambra. Don't be too competitive.
We are simple saying that Soludo is shit, it does not mean that Anambra is shit. It's Soludo that is shit, deal with it 😂

2 Likes

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 7:57am On Jan 21
Anambra1stSonTV:

Stop trying hard to make this seem like Anambra vs Abia. Soludo is the shit here 😂

We can call Soludo out without calling the whole of Anambra. Soludo your principal is shit. Let's see him do quality jobs like his predecessors in Anambra. 😂

2 Likes

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Franking: 7:57am On Jan 21
If it's not covered completely then it's rubbish. Why do we still have open gutters in newly constructed roads? Roads in decent countries don't have open drainages.
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by airsaylongcome: 7:58am On Jan 21
Workch:
Did you read my comment?

I did. You said: "Looking at the materials used in making them. Like the rods and concreting processes.".

I said, next time properly EXAMINE them. Take measurements of the diameter of the rods. With a micrometer guage. Take measurement of the thickness of the pipes they use. And load those pipes to breaking, see what loads they break at

1 Like

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:58am On Jan 21
Workch:

Otti is still far from where Gov Soludo is 400km of roads, two flyovers, Industrial cities, Solution fun city, new government house, free education, still maintain low debt, Otti will run Abia down with debt just like he did with Diamond bank, the sooner you guys respect yourselves better for you guys

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:59am On Jan 21
Workch:
Stop trying hard to make this seem like Anambra vs Abia. Soludo is the shit here 😂

We can call Soludo out without calling the whole of Anambra. Soludo your principal is shit. Let's see him do quality jobs like his predecessors in Anambra. 😂
Just like criminal Otti #30 billion for 6.7 km of road grin

1 Like

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:59am On Jan 21
Chinjo2:
Okezie ikpeazu should be ashamed of himself. Instead of settling down to work for his people, he was busy following Wike up and down till the end of his tenure.
There’s something called ‘backfilling’ in construction. You’re welcome.
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by airsaylongcome: 8:00am On Jan 21
immortalcrown:
In which dictionary does bulletproof mean bribe?

What is the purpose of building the "bullet proof" house? To offer to the contract decision maker right? To accomplish what purpose? Will JB build a "bullet proof" house for a contract from the German government?
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 8:00am On Jan 21
Anambra1stSonTV:

Otti is still far from where Gov Soludo is 400km of roads, two flyovers, Industrial cities, Solution fun city, new government house, free education, still maintain low debt, Otti will run Abia down with debt just like he did with Diamond bank, the sooner you guys respect yourselves better for you guys
There's no evidence anywhere that Soludo has constructed any 400km road In Anambra. Even if he did, he probably used Alitho construction company 😂

Build good infrastructure so investors can come like they are doing in Abia currently. May Abia and Anambra succeed

1 Like

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:01am On Jan 21
SmartPolician:
There are certain construction companies that have made good impression over time in this country:

1. Julius Berger
2. Arab Contractors
3. Setraco
4. China Civil Engr. Construction Corp.
5. Craneburg

If project komot for these companies hand, anything you see, take am.
Crane burg is currently working on expanding existing roads in Umuahia.
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 8:02am On Jan 21
Anambra1stSonTV:

Just like criminal Otti #30 billion for 6.7 km of road grin
Yes, as long as we will get quality and it's not done by Alitho construction company, no wahala.
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by immortalcrown(m): 8:03am On Jan 21
airsaylongcome:
What is the purpose of building the "bullet proof" house? To offer to the contract decision maker right? To accomplish what purpose? Will JB build a "bullet proof" house for a contract from the German government?
Answer my question first. In which dictionary does bulletproof mean bribe?
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:03am On Jan 21
Workch:
no vex, na typo. And English is not my first language, so bare with me.

you are doing well
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 8:04am On Jan 21
lexy2014:

you are doing well
Thank you
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by immortalcrown(m): 8:04am On Jan 21
SmartPolician:
There are certain construction companies that have made good impression over time in this country:

1. Julius Berger
2. Arab Contractors
3. Setraco
4. China Civil Engr. Construction Corp.
5. Craneburg

If project komot for these companies hand, anything you see, take am.
Arab Con wetin?
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Nigercity: 8:04am On Jan 21
Anambra1stSonTV:

Oga all this, is not necessary
You can't be fighting everyone
Sometimes you just overlooked some kind things you are a man, yes they guy started it first

But you're way way over reacting
You even started comparing onistha to ABA
Come on it start looking as if you are emotional attached to soludo not Anambra,
I was even supporting you from the start, but you started sounding emotional like it's a contest, you even had to compare onistha to ABA
Come on man
This is new year

Check the thread, it was even Ndi Anambra that if brought soludos name to the conversation, Also you might say Anambra had been doing more better than Abia, but for you to compare onistha to ABA
It's just pure delusion
If we're telling ourselves the truth
ABA is miles ahead

4 Likes

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Dpharisee: 8:05am On Jan 21
immortalcrown:
Julius Berger has a standard and consistently maintains it. The company does not accept "wayo" contracts. You can't embezzle billions of Naira for road construction and tell JB to do a cheap construction job for you. That's why many governors avoid JB and use other companies to build roads that fade away within their tenures.

JB uses high quality construction to protect its name. Go and see Akwa Ibom roads built by JB. I heard JB builds a free solid-and-ultramodern house as an appreciation for anybody that gives JB a reasonable contract in his or her state.

You are correct, my neighbour who was a Director of Finance that ensured that JB got all their payments quickly in a huge contract they executed had a house built for him in his land as appreciation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:05am On Jan 21
Anambra1stSonTV:

how did Otti run diamond bank down with debt?
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 8:06am On Jan 21
Nigercity:

Oga all this, is not necessary
You can't be fighting everyone
Sometimes you just overlooked some kind things you are a man, yes they guy started it first
But you're way way over reacting
You even started comparing onistha to ABA
Come on it start looking as if you are emotional attached to soludo not Anambra,
I was even supporting you from the start, but you started sounding emotional like it's a contest, you even had to compare onistha to ABA
Come on man
This is new year
I didn't even start anything. The guy that made the first comment is from Anambra, he was complaining about his governor Soludo whom we all know is shit.. But Anambra1stSonTV decided to make it a contest, I have been handling him very well ever since.
He's always extremely emotional and insensitive.

3 Likes

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Anambra1stSonTV: 8:07am On Jan 21
Workch:
There's no evidence anywhere than Soludo has constructed any 400km road In Anambra. Even if he did, he probably used Alitho construction company 😂
Go to my page and feed your eyes,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzw-eFxNms?si=M0WAJhZ_GWAFCaFj

Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Dpharisee: 8:09am On Jan 21
garfield1:

But higher than the road being constructed.the road might turn gutter later
Please withdraw this statement, even an ordinary village Mason won't say this e come be you
Re: Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 8:09am On Jan 21
Anambra1stSonTV:

Go to my page and feed your eyes,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzw-eFxNms?si=M0WAJhZ_GWAFCaFj
Look at the quality of roads Soludo is giving the people of anambra.
Are you proud of this road you just posted?

This is the quality Alitho can offer and he's even yet to complete 100km but you lying about 400km

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria / Government Supplies Us The AK-47 With Which We Kill - Repentant Bandit (Video) / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.