Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

South Africa Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 21st January 2024 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 21st January 2024 (10664 Views)

Angola Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 Round Of 16 (3 - 0) On 27th January 2024 / Tunisia Vs Namibia AFCON 2023 (0 - 1) On 16th January 2024 / South Africa Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 21st January 2024 by Princedapace(m): 8:39am On Jan 22
IronGalaxy:
People also throw this xenophobia tag very loosely, do you know how many African immigrants SA has? Do you know many Mzoambicans? Zimbabweans, Zambians have integrated to the South African way of life and can speak SA languages and these people have been here for a long time and are accepted. The biggest gripe of South Africans is that there are too many undocumented foreigners roaming our streets causing many crimes, burdening our systems and these people can't be tracked down. These are facts. people call this xenophobia and its not
There have been protests in German, Ireland, etc, demanding for a stoppage to immigrants. So, I understand una plight jaree. Dont mind Nigerians. We sometimes want or wish every society collapse like ours so that we can do anything we want and like for the sake of money. We Nigerians collapsed our society with our greedines and quest for money. Today, the number of fake products in Nigeria is unimaginable.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 21st January 2024 by myami: 9:11am On Jan 22
IronGalaxy:
It's even better in South Africa because us South African black ethnic groups are united, we even speak each other's languages, In Nigeria you have each other but wanna be loved by far flung South Africans shocked
if I want to marry a south Africa, how much lobolo will I bring
Re: South Africa Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 21st January 2024 by Temi2468: 9:15am On Jan 22
blowjohn:

Super eagles will make any African team play slow football. They hold on to ball and do nothing with it

The most funniest comment today! cheesy

Very true!

SE can use their rubbish play influence the others to play rubbish.

But,
Not oyinbo teams sha grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 21st January 2024 by IronGalaxy: 9:27am On Jan 22
myami:
if I want to marry a south Africa, how much lobolo will I bring
Lol, it really depends on each family. How do you know about lobola? And why do you wanna marry strictly South African?
Re: South Africa Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 21st January 2024 by iLegendd(m): 9:33am On Jan 22
blowjohn:

U forgot the part that I also said they do nothing with the ball.

Any man than than calm a gragra woman and then bring nothing to the table is useless na
I have never seen a Super Eagle player holding the ball for 1 minute or 30 seconds standing still without doing anything with it or scanning for who to pass to. If you have, show me. He must be dribbling with it within that 30 seconds like Chukwueze or Simon Moses.

Also, a public speaker uses 10-30 seconds pauses as a strategy to put the audience in suspense and they pay more attention to him. He uses pauses to control the crowd and seem more powerful than he is. True or false?

So, pauses are as important as as the ball flowing for 90 minutes nonstop. We, the fans, want 90 minutes nonstop flow with goals, but they are humans, not robots.

Fans are always selfish and inconsiderate when they're being entertained by footballers. Any little thing, the impatient fan is upset abuses the player or the entire team. cry
Re: South Africa Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 21st January 2024 by Christlike01: 9:40am On Jan 22
IronGalaxy:
He defeated you in argument now you're insulting him, these are the hallmarks of someone who's not smart

Lol ! Big-head from Southy,so you've finally found your lost voice just because your weak ass,yeye Banana Banana team was able to defeat your cousins from Namibia,right ? Lol,you think you've arrived now,right ? You honestly think your team is now qualified to be counted among the "big boys" of African football simply because you defeated a lowly rated Namibian team,right ? Oh ! Is that why you've been desperately quoting me up and down like your miserable life depends so much on my mention ? That's funny,you know ?! Oblong headed bantu man from SA, it's a new week,I can't start my day with one idiot from a godforsaken xenophobic hole ! If you know what I mean,you'll stop qouting me.

I think I have given you more than enough attention you desperately craved initially,now crawl back into your primitive hole and remain dumber than you're already there,weak ass mofo !
Re: South Africa Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 21st January 2024 by IronGalaxy: 9:56am On Jan 22
Christlike01:

Lol ! Big-head from Southy,so you've finally found your lost voice just because your weak ass,yeye Banana Banana team was able to defeat your cousins from Namibia,right ? Lol,you think you've arrived now,right ? You honestly think your team is now qualified to be counted among the "big boys" of African football simply because you defeated a lowly rated Namibian team,right ? Oh ! Is that why you've been desperately quoting me up and down like your miserable life depends so much on my mention ? That's funny,you know ?! Oblong headed bantu man from SA, it's a new week,I can't start my day with one idiot from a godforsaken xenophobic hole ! If you know what I mean,you'll stop qouting me.

I think I have given you more than enough attention you desperately craved initially,now crawl back into your primitive hole and remain dumber than you're already there,weak ass mofo !
Funny, I was in that Mali v SA thread although we lost, so your stupid point doesn't fly. And actually, Nigerians are the ones known for their oblong heads grin grin grin That's how we identify you in South Africa.
Re: South Africa Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 21st January 2024 by blowjohn(m): 2:03pm On Jan 22
iLegendd:
I have never seen a Super Eagle player holding the ball for 1 minute or 30 seconds standing still without doing anything with it or scanning for who to pass to. If you have, show me. He must be dribbling with it within that 30 seconds like Chukwueze or Simon Moses.

Also, a public speaker uses 10-30 seconds pauses as a strategy to put the audience in suspense and they pay more attention to him. He uses pauses to control the crowd and seem more powerful than he is. True or false?

So, pauses are as important as as the ball flowing for 90 minutes nonstop. We, the fans, want 90 minutes nonstop flow with goals, but they are humans, not robots.

Fans are always selfish and inconsiderate when they're being entertained by footballers. Any little thing, the impatient fan is upset abuses the player or the entire team. cry

In comparison to teams other African teams, super eagles players hold on to the ball in a bid to think and think and think about the next move.

Other African team players think faster. That's what I meant
Re: South Africa Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 21st January 2024 by blowjohn(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22
PROVERBZ:
what u described is what the oyibo call tactics. We don’t have the midfield to be doing gra gra

So what's our excuse?
Re: South Africa Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 21st January 2024 by khattab02: 3:05pm On Jan 22
blowjohn:

The group standings too tight.

I tell you.,

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 21st January 2024 by KnownUnknown: 4:32pm On Jan 22
Good for South Africa. South Africa's starting team is basically Mamelodi Sundowns and Friends. I wonder if Nigeria could do the same with Enyimba. I doubt it.
Re: South Africa Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 21st January 2024 by KnownUnknown: 4:34pm On Jan 22
Christlike01:

I bet Mamelodi Sundowns (Most of SA's starters) beats any and every NPFL team and gives the Nigerian team a scare.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 21st January 2024 by IronGalaxy: 3:36pm On Jan 24
KnownUnknown:
Good for South Africa. South Africa's starting team is basically Mamelodi Sundowns and Friends. I wonder if Nigeria could do the same with Enyimba. I doubt it.
it's a double-edged sword though, because we also need to have players playing at higher level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award / We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson - Ethiopia Coach Boasts / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace 4-0 Goals & Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.