Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Is There Really A Job Opportunities In Anatomy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There Really A Job Opportunities In Anatomy (318 Views)

Is Fluency In English Not Really A Measure Of Intelligence? / Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Really A Job Opportunities In Anatomy by Seunpapa65: 8:09pm On Jan 20
Please nairalanders I really need your advice
After graduating from college I decided that school should wait a bit cause I needed to get my self to hustle a bit from and gain knowledge too about business so
I wanted to write jamb this year and I wanted to go for anatomy and radiography
So am asking if there's any job opportunities for me after graduation and then is also a high tendency that I might travel in the future
Please I will appreciate your advice and support
Re: Is There Really A Job Opportunities In Anatomy by PlsBanMe: 8:14pm On Jan 20
The question you should ask yourself is why do you want to choose anatomy? If you are convinced, then so be it.

Why don't you rather go for courses like nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, physiotherapy or radiography? Those courses are much better than anatomy.
Re: Is There Really A Job Opportunities In Anatomy by Seunpapa65: 8:20pm On Jan 20
PlsBanMe:
The question you should ask yourself is why do you want to choose anatomy? If you are convinced, then so be it.

Why don't you rather go for courses like nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, physiotherapy or radiography? Those courses are much better than anatomy.
Thanks for your wonderful input but the reason am going for the lesser demanding one is the years it will take me for instance I will be 24 this year cause I decided to hustle perhaps to get a business knowledge I think If I go for pharmacy I won't graduate on time to go for nysc you know
Re: Is There Really A Job Opportunities In Anatomy by Seunpapa65: 8:46pm On Jan 20
@richiez
@seun
Please push to front page I need more opinion on this
Re: Is There Really A Job Opportunities In Anatomy by Visocrate(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20
Guy it’s not about what you studied but your connections of course there are but you need to spend another 5years studying medicine before you can get one but this time as a doctor not as an anatomist where job no Dey
Re: Is There Really A Job Opportunities In Anatomy by Seunpapa65: 9:16pm On Jan 20
Visocrate:
Guy it’s not about what you studied but your connections of course there are but you need to spend another 5years studying medicine before you can get one but this time as a doctor not as an anatomist where job no Dey
You mean even if I travel out anyway I will choose nursing instead of that anatomy
Re: Is There Really A Job Opportunities In Anatomy by Bukola94: 12:04am On Jan 21
Seunpapa65:

Thanks for your wonderful input but the reason am going for the lesser demanding one is the years it will take me for instance I will be 24 this year cause I decided to hustle perhaps to get a business knowledge I think If I go for pharmacy I won't graduate on time to go for nysc you know
please go for pharmacy, u will never regret it
Re: Is There Really A Job Opportunities In Anatomy by Laird(m): 7:43am On Jan 21
For Job security , go for radiography. Radiographers are in high demand both inside and outside the country
Re: Is There Really A Job Opportunities In Anatomy by Seunpapa65: 8:18am On Jan 21
Bukola94:
please go for pharmacy, u will never regret it
Bro I would have go for pharmacy but they truth is that I talked with my guy wey dey school he advised that I go for 4-5 years course cause if I pass 30yrs of age I won't be able to go for nysc
Re: Is There Really A Job Opportunities In Anatomy by PlsBanMe: 12:22pm On Jan 21
If you don't go for NYSC as a result of age, you will get NYSC exemption certificate which is also like NYSC certificate. Stop worrying about NYSC. Go for the course you desire.

Seunpapa65:

(1) (Reply)

Is Clicksense Legit Or Scam? / RIVPOLY Supplementary Admission (ND) 2014/2015 / Datastage Online Training In UK | INDIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.