Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Get Involved In The Purity Empowerment Project - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get Involved In The Purity Empowerment Project (173 Views)

How Does One Attain Sexual Purity? / How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey / Pastor 'One Blow' Involved In Accident After 'Betraying' Bishop Obinim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Involved In The Purity Empowerment Project by Interesting15: 2:27am On Jan 21
The devil is always interested in young people (of course, for evil purposes) and he targets places where there is a reasonable amount of young people, like schools. This is one of the reasons darkness is strong in many secondary schools today, and one of the implications is a high rate of immorality amongst the young students.

We shouldn't sit complaining, rather, we should arise and colonise these places with light. We should storm these youth centers and expose them to the light of God's Will, and they will be tutored to practice righteousness.

Hence, I'm encouraging you to get involved with the Purity Empowerment Project. The aim is to publish our sexual purity books and give thousands of free copies to these secondary school students.

We need good resources to achieve this. Your donation will go a long way in shaping society in the way of righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: Get Involved In The Purity Empowerment Project by Interesting15: 2:31am On Jan 21
I'm still giving free copies of the book "Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males" to interested nairalanders... Follow this thread to get yours (either you are a male or female)>> https://www.nairaland.com/7885246/sexual-purity-wisdom-males-free

If you are a woman, I'm also still giving free copies of the book "Sexual Purity Wisdom For Females" to interested nairalanders... Follow this thread to get yours (either you are a male or female)>> https://www.nairaland.com/7907524/sexual-purity-wisdom-females-free

1 Like

Re: Get Involved In The Purity Empowerment Project by efficiencie(m): 8:38am On Jan 22
The people you are to target are the parents not their children. Sex is too pleasurable and only the authority of a parent can override children's desire to fulfill their sexual wants in immoral ways. The days of parents checking their daughter's virginity are long gone. The days of fathers educating their sons on consequences of getting a lady pregnant are long gone. The days of mothers educating their daughters on the virtues of remaining chaste until she is married are long gone. Mothers these days push their daughters to rich dudes and indirectly teach their daughters to be sluts. Fathers who are supposed to be the guiding map of the home have abdicated their responsibility. Parents are the ones that need to be reformed, if not you will only end up wasting resources.
Re: Get Involved In The Purity Empowerment Project by Interesting15: 9:23am On Jan 23
efficiencie:
The people you are to target are the parents not their children. Sex is too pleasurable and only the authority of a parent can override children's desire to fulfill their sexual wants in immoral ways. The days of parents checking their daughter's virginity are long gone. The days of fathers educating their sons on consequences of getting a lady pregnant are long gone. The days of mothers educating their daughters on the virtues of remaining chaste until she is married are long gone. Mothers these days push their daughters to rich dudes and indirectly teach their daughters to be sluts. Fathers who are supposed to be the guiding map of the home have abdicated their responsibility. Parents are the ones that need to be reformed, if not you will only end up wasting resources.

Thank you, sir.

There are initiatives in place for parents too.

We are taking things from several angles.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Compares Himself To Pedophile Priests In Church Event / How To Anoint Your Home / "Asake's Only Me Vs Tuface's Only Me" By Rev. Fr. Kelvin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.