Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How Can I Handle This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Handle This? (1014 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle This? by Foodqueen(f): 10:44pm On Jan 22
Cost of transportation too much for him ear and he decide to trek it away.
Re: How Can I Handle This? by peretei2024(m): 12:29am On Jan 23
laivwire:

Perfect! I came back to the thread hoping for a positive update.

God bless you
Re: How Can I Handle This? by MumEmdy(f): 7:46pm On Jan 26
peretei2024:
I really want to thank you all who take his/her time to pray/encourage me to ensure the Aboki is found, but the good news is that he has been found.

Thank you all.

Waoo!!! I actually came to see how far you've gone with d search, congratulations
Re: How Can I Handle This? by Ishilove: 8:19pm On Jan 26
peretei2024:
I really want to thank you all who take his/her time to pray/encourage me to ensure the Aboki is found, but the good news is that he has been found.

Thank you all.
Did he miss his way?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Psychologist Needed! / A Marriage Lashed With Lies?! / Reasons For Wife's Lockup To Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.