Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage (43444 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Unusual Prophecy Sparks Online Frenzy / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by meolaniyi(m): 9:21am On Jan 21
Afebayo the scammer
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Lumig: 9:21am On Jan 21
This is like praying against family, friends and colleagues not to be fruitful and successful, so that they can be dependent on you just because they don't attend the same church with you embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Miles300: 9:22am On Jan 21
We glorify the sufferings of people in Nigeria ...imagine folks saying amen to this nonsense prophecy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:22am On Jan 21
JASONjnr:
I've listen to many of their preachings and I can say that you can't get anything meaningful from it, other than taxing and asking you to be hopeful on God.

Someone asked one of these pastors why we have different DNA? Cause the Bible said the first human was Adam and Eve.

Stories in the Bible will keep you wondering if some people take others for a fool. How can a group of people gathered to build a tower towards heaven and God decided to strike on them by making them confused and speak in different languages. Same sky we fly around today.... Did God relocate from the sky to the sun?

Food 4 thoughts

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by lomprico(m): 9:22am On Jan 21
Angelfrost:
You people are either dull or just hate this man for no reason.

This is not even a prayer!

This is a sad reality of today... The prayer is for God to help and prosper you to the point that you become a lender to nations, and not a borrower.

The great man is not praying that people become poor.

So it's not a prayer, yet the congregation are screaming 'amen'? You must be a very big fool!

6 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by coputa(m): 9:22am On Jan 21
God1000:
He should encourage people to work hard and stop deceiving people.

Some of them will face the full wrath of God soon.

I don't blame our pastors Sha, they understand our people very well and know what they want to hear.

He has never dissuaded people to work, that doesn't dispute the fact that there's God,is it your pastor that will tell you to work before you do so,how can you eat without working.

Opportunities always knock at the door of a worker that's the message, don't misinterprete it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Angelfrost(m): 9:22am On Jan 21
Makinaki:

Look Dad, I see a fool up there!

...And it's such a beautiful day to avoid needless exchange of words.

Your opinion is well noted. cool
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by chronique(m): 9:23am On Jan 21
Imagine 3 colleagues/family members attending that service together and all shouting amen to that prayer. They would leave there with a competitive spirit. A would go home praying for B and C to come and beg him for food. Be would be praying for A and C to come and beg him for food. C would be praying for A and B to come and beg him for food. When A starts doing better than B and C, anger and strife will set in and the other two would attribute it to the prayers prayed in church. If they don't have the spirit of God in them, they start attacking A and man starts fighting battles. We should avoid praying prayers that stir up strife and only pits us against one and other. 👌🏽

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:24am On Jan 21
lomprico:
Why will I pray for my colleague to become poor to the extent of coming to beg me for food?

I can't say amen to such a prayer o!

And you can imagine those shouting amen lol

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by coputa(m): 9:24am On Jan 21
lomprico:

So it's not a prayer, yet the congregation are screaming 'amen'? You must be a very big fool!
it's a declaration
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Angelfrost(m): 9:24am On Jan 21
lomprico:

Yeah... A bigger fool is the imbecilic clown fishing for a fight where there is none.

This is a good day to get a life. cool
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Available9: 9:24am On Jan 21
BigBlackPreek:
Trust Nigerians they will come really hard on this prophecy. Adeboye a respected man of God but there are things that shouldn't be said on the pulpit as a man of God .he could have prayed for increase but not saying "Your colleagues will come to you for food by this time next year "

It's a devilish prophesy
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by lomprico(m): 9:25am On Jan 21
coputa:
it's a declaration

Lol, you are really a fool!
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Druss(m): 9:25am On Jan 21
As usual, those that have issues with this man will come and insult him. Those who don't have issues will not insult him.

A man prophesies to people that their colleagues will come to them for food. There is more than one way to look at this prophecy. I refuse to throw insults at a person because of such statements. It is unbecoming of a gentleman.

Also note that I have heard his man preach at times and he is very consistent that people must work and study hard to be successful.

2 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Alajiki(m): 9:26am On Jan 21
Cooldowntemper:

Is poisoned Mohamed enjoying his 72 virgins in Quoran land ?

I knew I would come across a retard down the comments line🤣.

Even when Islam is not discussed, you must drag it into the discussion.

Increase your analgesic dose🤣

3 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by lomprico(m): 9:27am On Jan 21
Angelfrost:

Yeah... A bigger fool is the imbecilic clown fishing for a fight where there is none.

This is a good day to get a life. cool

Continue to wallow in your foolishness! Run along.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by coputa(m): 9:28am On Jan 21
chronique:
Imagine 3 colleagues/family members attending that service together and all shouting amen to that prayer. They would leave there with a competitive spirit. A would go home praying for B and C to come and beg him for food. Be would be praying for A and C to come and beg him for food. C would be praying for A and B to come and beg him for food. When A starts doing better than B and C, anger and strife will set in and the other two would attribute it to the prayers prayed in church. If they don't have the spirit of God in them, they start attacking A and man starts fighting battles. We should avoid praying prayers that stir up strife and only pits us against one and other. 👌🏽
Stop being childish, prayer without faith and action is dead,of course in life when there's a casting down there's also a lifting up
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On Jan 21
lomprico:

Continue to wallow in your foolishness! Run along.

Good... So, we agree it is "my foolishness"!

Now, feel free to indulge in yours, and be rest assured that I won't call you out on it... I promise. grin
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by EbenezerTriumph: 9:29am On Jan 21
666Mymark:

No loud am
you're as foolish as your moniker.
May God have mercy on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by lilytender: 9:29am On Jan 21
Angelfrost:

This is a sad reality of today... The prayer is for God to help and prosper you to the point that you become a lender to nations, and not a borrower.

This one just described himself in the first statement. He then went further to expatiate his level of emptiness in following statements

2 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by lomprico(m): 9:29am On Jan 21
Available9:

It's a devilish prophesy

It's witchcraft! That's how witches pray, they wish others downfall.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by EbenezerTriumph: 9:30am On Jan 21
meolaniyi:
Afebayo the scammer
he scam your papa collect money??
Ode
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by lilytender: 9:30am On Jan 21
Alajiki:

I knew I would come across a retard down the comments line🤣.

Even when Islam is not discussed, you must drag it into the discussion.

Increase your analgesic dose🤣

You just quoted a mentally unstable drug addict
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by lomprico(m): 9:30am On Jan 21
Angelfrost:

Good... So, we agree it is "my foolishness"!

Now, feel free to indulge in yours, and be rest assured that I won't call you out on it... I promise. grin

Of course you can't call me out. smiley
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by coputa(m): 9:30am On Jan 21
lomprico:

Lol, you are really a fool!
You are a bigger fool

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Rollitout: 9:31am On Jan 21
I don't support this kind of prayer... Because I don't want my colleague to beg, I always want them to be in good condition at all times.
No one is perfect, we are liable to make mistakes even the real men of God can make mistakes too.

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Zeebuy: 9:31am On Jan 21
Lacucewa:
Amen o

You're a wicked fellow if you say amen to this kinda prayer. So you don't want your colleagues to prosper?
Wow
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Angelfrost(m): 9:32am On Jan 21
lilytender:

This one just described himself in the first statement. He then went further to expatiate his level of emptiness in following statements

Yeah... It was nice meeting you too.

Happy Sunday, and Stay wise!
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:32am On Jan 21
Elvis2kay:
me and my colleague we're both shouting Amen in the church,. My question now is, who will beg each other first?

He who has the most faith and loudest amen
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by EbenezerTriumph: 9:33am On Jan 21
BabaRamota1980:
grin grin grin
Your colleagues will come to you for food this time next year.
Ase o!

I will have amala and ewedu ready when ibo show up for my food this time next year.
Ase o! cheesy cheesy cheesy
them take tribalism take swear for you?
Old fool

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by anslemarinze52(m): 9:33am On Jan 21
JASONjnr:
I've listen to many of their preachings and I can say that you can't get anything meaningful from it, other than taxing and asking you to be hopeful on God.

Someone asked one of these pastors why we have different DNA? Cause the Bible said the first human was Adam and Eve.

Stories in the Bible will keep you wondering if some people take others for a fool. How can a group of people gathered to build a tower towards heaven and God decided to strike on them by making them confused and speak in different languages. Same sky we fly around today.... Did God relocate from the sky to the sun?

Hahaha 🤣
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:34am On Jan 21
Angelfrost:

Will you be happy to be in a situation where you will go beg your colleagues for food ? Why wish others what you can't wish to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) / Why Do Christians Ignore These Rules In The Bible? / The Most Powerful Spiritualist/herbalist In Nigeria.....+234867395768

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.