Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage (43367 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Unusual Prophecy Sparks Online Frenzy / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Great0ne1: 9:35am On Jan 21
Crooked man
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by senator2k9(m): 9:35am On Jan 21
Okoroawusa:

Which technology dem get then to build wetin go reach heaven? E tall reach the current world's tallest building?

For our minds everybody know say the story no make sense but nobody wan ask questions... religious dogma
Which technology did you use to know that in those days they don't have any technology to build that structure?
When u were not even there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by EbenezerTriumph: 9:37am On Jan 21
lilytender:

No loud am. No be everything person dey talk. There is still dry land between Egypt and Israel till date. I still wonder why the Egyptian solders couldn't pass there instead of perishing in the Red Sea.
ode check your map, there's no land boundary between Egypt and Israel, you'll need to cross the Mediterranean Sea

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by chronique(m): 9:38am On Jan 21
coputa:
Stop being childish, prayer without faith and action is dead,of course in life when there's a casting down there's also a lifting up

You are the one being childish here. I'm a Christian and can tell you clearly that that prayer is more of a witchcraft induced kind of prayer. Yes, the man might not mean it exactly how he has put it but generally, it isn't a good prayer. Why can't we pray that we all will succeed together at the same time? Why do we have to pray for our colleagues to come and beg us for food? It's my prayer that me and my entire household and my colleagues, all prosper simultaneously. None of them should come and beg me for bread. Let God bless us together as we grow up. I don't want to be the rich one in the midst of poverty. I'd rather we all be rich at the same time so we don't have to envy one another.

4 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by sirray001: 9:39am On Jan 21
JASONjnr:
I've listen to many of their preachings and I can say that you can't get anything meaningful from it, other than taxing and asking you to be hopeful on God.

Someone asked one of these pastors why we have different DNA? Cause the Bible said the first human was Adam and Eve.

Stories in the Bible will keep you wondering if some people take others for a fool. How can a group of people gathered to build a tower towards heaven and God decided to strike on them by making them confused and speak in different languages. Same sky we fly around today.... Did God relocate from the sky to the sun?
Most stories in Bible were not real. They were just there to teach us something but many churches today have turned the Bible upside down just to suit their selfish desires/interest.

2 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by coputa(m): 9:39am On Jan 21
JASONjnr:
I've listen to many of their preachings and I can say that you can't get anything meaningful from it, other than taxing and asking you to be hopeful on God.

Someone asked one of these pastors why we have different DNA? Cause the Bible said the first human was Adam and Eve.

Stories in the Bible will keep you wondering if some people take others for a fool. How can a group of people gathered to build a tower towards heaven and God decided to strike on them by making them confused and speak in different languages. Same sky we fly around today.... Did God relocate from the sky to the sun?
hay,stop reasoning like a kid,most stories in the bible are sacarstic and ironic
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Edipet(m): 9:42am On Jan 21
Eriggayabdem:
Hehehehehe...
This here, are some of the shit Nigerians like to hear, that they will prosper while their colleagues and neighbours will suffer..
In fact, the reason some people seek money, is to be able to make the next man feel inadequate and oppress others.
I wish I can like this your comment 10x.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by WantsandMore: 9:42am On Jan 21
BigBlackPreek:
Trust Nigerians they will come really hard on this prophecy. Adeboye a respected man of God but there are things that shouldn't be said on the pulpit as a man of God .he could have prayed for increase but not saying "Your colleagues will come to you for food by this time next year "
This was the type of dreams Joseph interpreted that got his Brothers so mad they almost killed him. Years later they were going to him for food ....if it doesn't hurt, it ain't truth enough
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Davidgregs(m): 9:42am On Jan 21
tishbite43:
Na wa o
How about RCCG members who are colleagues at work?
hahaha! them go dey beg each other na.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Tommydare(m): 9:44am On Jan 21
Which technology God used to create man kind?
Okoroawusa:

Which technology dem get then to build wetin go reach heaven? E tall reach the current world's tallest building?

For our minds everybody know say the story no make sense but nobody wan ask questions... religious dogma
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Ironbull: 9:45am On Jan 21
Is this not early sign of demntia.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by mrblessed(m): 9:45am On Jan 21
Black people's problem begins and ends with food. That's why we are very primitive.
The snag is, we can't feed ourselves.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Tommydare(m): 9:45am On Jan 21
If that is not how it was, tell us how it happened.
JASONjnr:

And they said.... That's how we ended up with different languages in the world...

Can you imagine?
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by coputa(m): 9:46am On Jan 21
chronique:

You are the one being childish here. I'm a Christian and can tell you clearly that that prayer is more of a witchcraft induced kind of prayer. Yes, the man might not mean it exactly how he has put it but generally, it isn't a good prayer. Why can't we pray that we all will succeed together at the same time? Why do we have to pray for our colleagues to come and beg us for food? It's my prayer that me and my entire household and my colleagues, all prosper simultaneously. None of them should come and beg me for bread. Let God bless us together as we grow up. I don't want to be the rich one in the midst of poverty. I'd rather we all be rich at ten same time so we don't have to envy one another.
You are not a christian,if you are then you should know where God demote and promotes men in the bible.In life, some people sell their properties while others buy them everything has its time and season.Everybody cannot prosper or go down at the same time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by kemax11: 9:46am On Jan 21
Good morning sir ma please how do one post 🆕 on this forum thanks u can drop number I will call for more information and explanation thanks
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Lanre1st(m): 9:47am On Jan 21
tishbite43:
Na wa o
How about RCCG members who are colleagues at work?
They will all become beggar, asking from those present
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by joseph1832(m): 9:48am On Jan 21
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0f3BMVa0XI?si=VkDET2q3EXrl0F4U
Nonsense. You can see his mindset isn't any different from that of the average Nigerian, who sees it as his right to tower and oppress his fellow Nigerian. Shior

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by anslemarinze52(m): 9:49am On Jan 21
Angelfrost:
You people are either dull or just hate this man for no reason.

This is not even a prayer!

This is a sad reality of today... The prayer is for God to help and prosper you to the point that you become a lender to nations, and not a borrower.

The great man is not praying that people become poor.

Look at yourself...... You'll be the one that'll beg for food.. AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by dejavubobo1(m): 9:50am On Jan 21
Negroid001:
Instead of prophecying collective development and progress. Preachers like this are the problem of the country. Anyways, that's the general prayer of nigerians, that things should improve for themselves alone and not the general populace. They even flaunt the opulence in sunday service and any other given opportunity. Day by day, the irrelevance of religion in the country is becoming obvious.
Same as "this government will favour me and family"
Like the person and his family will function alone and not interact with the larger society whom the government doesn't favour. Our problem is greed and we lack sincerity

5 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by descarado: 9:52am On Jan 21
Don't blame him.
People gave men like him immense power over them

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by anslemarinze52(m): 9:52am On Jan 21
newnigerdelta00:

AMEN SIR

Shout amen from now till eternity, If you don't push your further. You'll still go and beg for food.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Alexis11: 9:52am On Jan 21
Explorece:
If you understand what the Man of God is saying.. please keep shut...and stop attacking a Man of God.

It only means increase....

Stop talking about kingdom principles you don't understand..

Adeboye is paying for lack of his support for Obi.

Obidients will not stop dragging him.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by 2tpick: 9:53am On Jan 21
lilytender:

No loud am. No be everything person dey talk. There is still dry land between Egypt and Israel till date. I still wonder why the Egyptian solders couldn't pass there instead of perishing in the Red Sea.

Baba this biblical event u cited no reach to wonder na. It's highly plausible
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by descarado: 9:53am On Jan 21
Edipet:
I wish I can like this your comment 10x.
The guy aptly summed it up.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by dejavubobo1(m): 9:54am On Jan 21
coputa:
You are not a christian,if you are then you should know where God demote and promotes men in the bible.In life, some people sell their properties while others buy them everything has its time and season.Everybody cannot prosper or go down at the same time.
U are unforgivably hypnotized by whatever has been feed into your brain. Go back and read the red ink in ur bible. Believe it and let it guide your taughts. Dont blindly follow what some Adeboye or their lots tell you.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by amnesty7: 9:54am On Jan 21
God1000:
He should encourage people to work hard and stop deceiving people.

Some of them will face the full wrath of God soon.

I don't blame our pastors Sha, they understand our people very well and know what they want to hear.

The worst thing is that some ppl believe this scammer is a man of God. Incredible!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by anslemarinze52(m): 9:55am On Jan 21
Chivik93:
this is their yearly pattern, deceiving their followers, they are no man of God, they're politicians "religions one" while the other is "government " and they all have one thing in common, which is deceiving their followers, how do you explain a pastor tell you have faith and you will be healed, but goes overseas when he have the slightest of headaches or gives you a sticker as protection but goes around with bulletproof car with arm men, or tell you that heaven is our home but want to occupier the earth, tells you the part of bible that talks about giving tithes but won't tell you the part that talks about now tithes are used, they all have their own style n pattern, taken them seriously Is up to you, just work hard be kind to you fellow man, and leave the rest to your creator, because las las none of us is making it out here ALIVE

You're wise.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Angelfrost(m): 9:55am On Jan 21
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Will you be happy to be in a situation where you will go beg your colleagues for food ? Why wish others what you can't wish to yourself.

Wish others what exactly?!!

Poverty and Wealth don't happen by wishes, else there would be no beggars in the world today.

If you look more closely, the clergyman is praying that his congregants succeed to the point that those who lack or have needs will come to them.

People are blessed to become channels of blessings to others.

That doesn't mean every wealthy person prays daily for others to be poor and miserable.

It is always easy to misconstrue harmless statements when you have bias towards someone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by amnesty7: 9:56am On Jan 21
BigBlackPreek:
Trust Nigerians they will come really hard on this prophecy. Adeboye a respected man of God but there are things that shouldn't be said on the pulpit as a man of God .he could have prayed for increase but not saying "Your colleagues will come to you for food by this time next year "
No be only man of God cheesy grin grin
Some people will die as gullibles.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by nekta(m): 9:58am On Jan 21
Okoroawusa:

if you watch explainers on YouTube you will know it’s not really heaven per say ,it’s more or a spiritual room to open spiritual portals but that aside ,the bible stories are both descriptive and prescriptive meaning they are both real stories and lessons but focus on what really matters ,when JESUS was asked what is the greatest commandment he said love your neighbor as you love yourself. I promise with that alone the world will be a better place
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by descarado: 9:58am On Jan 21
Eriggayabdem:
Hehehehehe...
This here, are some of the shit Nigerians like to hear, that they will prosper while their colleagues and neighbours will suffer..
In fact, the reason some people seek money, is to be able to make the next man feel inadequate and oppress others.
They even go and give thanksgiving in church when they survived accident that some died in.
The pastor will gloat that it is his God that saved them. Those that died are Satan's children.
Pentecostalism is all about "me me me"
They made Nigerian to become so greedy and selfish.
Thanks to their pentecostal mentors from the USA who preach all about wealth 247.

2 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by SamoraWarrior: 9:59am On Jan 21
Your colleagues will come to you for food this time next year.
Ase o!

I will have amala and ewedu ready when ibo show up for my food this time next year.
Ase o!

U your own you no just get sense atall, what's with you with this your tribe sh*t.. abeg grow up kiddo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo: You're Under Demonic Influence If You Question Your Husband... / Who Says Tithing Is Not New Testamental? / Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.