Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. (5278 Views)

Shakira, 45, 'very Angry' After Ex Gerard Pique Went Public With New Girlfriend / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / 'Nigeria Shakira' Blasted For Promoting 'Half Caste Cream' By Dancing In Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by PinkNature: 2:08pm On Jan 21
Jeon:
The man always go for older women. So Shakira, isn't only the older woman he fuvked with.

Most Aquarius men I know go for an elderly ladies.

wink

1 Like

Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by Seunpapa65: 2:13pm On Jan 21
Is pique a simp or otherwise

Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by etrange: 2:25pm On Jan 21
So what point are you trying to make? What do you aim to achieve with this?
Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by Pussyisgud: 2:51pm On Jan 21
Jeon:
The man always go for older women. So Shakira, isn't only the older woman he fuvked with.

Pique is using football age so eat your words.
Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by 506olufikunayo: 3:50pm On Jan 21
Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by Kentursky(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21
Football age in the Western World You are bereft of knowledge then.
Pussyisgud:

Pique is using football age so eat your words.
Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by flokii: 5:53pm On Jan 21
A man will always be a man.. even if Shakira senior Pique with 30 years, he'll mount her and impregnate her.
The man is the head for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by Jeon(f): 6:20pm On Jan 21
😂You said "Man is the head for a reason"?.

flokii:
A man will always be a man.. even if Shakira senior Pique with 30 years, he'll mount her and impregnate her.
The man is the head for a reason.

Lol, I find this funny.
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Yes, he can impregnate her,if she's willing to receive the sperm by not putting on condom. He can't make her to keep the pregnancy. It still her choice.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by flokii: 6:29pm On Jan 21
Jeon:
😂You said "Man is the head for a reason"?.

Lol, I find this funny.
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Yes, he can impregnate her,if she's willing to receive the sperm by not putting on condom. He can't make her to keep the pregnancy. It still her choice.

Yeah.. he'd be doing her a favor to copulate with her the natural way and get her eggs fertilized right inside her womb. Not every woman enjoys that luxury of live pr3ek you know.
Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by Jeon(f): 6:39pm On Jan 21
flokii:

Yeah.. he'd be doing her a favor to copulate with her the natural way and get her eggs fertilized right inside her womb.
Which favor?
Keeping pregnancy or getting rid of it before reaching the womb depends on a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by Karlifate: 8:20pm On Jan 21
SkengRay:
Wrong not only elderly women. They go for something different from the norm like Race e.t.c

Aquarians (Aquarius men & women) are eccentric.

Their non-conformity isn't surprising.
Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by ukaface(f): 9:42pm On Jan 21
Kentursky:
This 4 year old Pique later became the boyfriend of this 14 year old Shakira and they have 2 children today.

#Ijeuwa
So?
Your point?
Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21
Kentursky:
This 4 year old Pique later became the boyfriend of this 14 year old Shakira and they have 2 children today.

#Ijeuwa

Na football age pique dey use na
Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by NFBI: 10:36pm On Jan 21
This should be child molestation
Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by LOVEGINO(m): 11:15pm On Jan 21
Kentursky:

#Ijeuwa
na their choose. Live ur life.
Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by LOVEGINO(m): 11:18pm On Jan 21
Jeon:

fvcking older women is just the best. No stress.
Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by Illegal1(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21
DanseMacabre:
Age ain't nuthin' but a number.

My friend say make you post throwback of Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniels him wan check something...

omoh........cum enter heaven make we see
Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by Pussyisgud: 9:46am On Jan 22
Kentursky:
Football age in the Western World my papa is bereft of knowledge.

No wonder like father like son
Re: Picture Of 14 Year Old Shakira And 4 Year Old Pique In 1991. by drimzsmoke(m): 9:55am On Jan 22
DanseMacabre:
Age ain't nuthin' but a number.

My friend say make you post throwback of Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniels him wan check something...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Die / Man Shocked As Prostitutes He Ordered Turn Out To Be His Daughters (PHOTOS) / Actress Destiny Etiko Shutdown Social Media With These Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.