Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie (26242 Views)

Moses Bliss, Fiancée Marie Wiseborn Release Pre-wedding Photos. / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby / The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:25am On Jan 21
Gospel Singer, Moses Bliss has narrated how he met his Ghanaian fiancee, Marie Wiseborn.

The singer who announced his engagement last week, said he met his wife on Instagram.

He said she tagged him in a video of her dancing to his popular song, ‘Miracle no Dey tire Jesus.

He added that they became friends and that the union was orchestrated by God.

“Exactly 1 year ago today, “Jan 20th 2023” I was tagged in this video by @mariewiseborn and the rest is history.

There are some things only God can orchestrate.

“For someone believing God for this kind of testimony, may God divinely work out your testimony in Jesus name.

“When I saw the video, I was like ahh, “I like the way she praises God, wow she dances like David.”

“According to her she doesn’t dance and post online but God kept prompting her to make the video and post, she finally obeyed and made the video by 2am and posted it and miraculously I saw it.

“After a while, we became friends for so many months and here we are today truly: MIRACLE NO DEY TIRE JESUS.”

DAILY POST

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by lazkizz(m): 9:28am On Jan 21
Dance not twerk ??

Learn the difference

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by dawnomike(m): 9:29am On Jan 21
lazkizz:
Dance not twerk ??

Learn the difference
Lol... Yels yes

Twerking attracts a certain type of 'men' - mostly lustful ones.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by EreluRoz: 9:38am On Jan 21
Hmmm these gospel guys too have cravings 😆😆😆. I thought they are numb

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by Racoon(m): 9:38am On Jan 21
Whatever, may the good Lord keep and sustain you in this journey you are about to start bro. This is a road you have never passed before, and the union of many celebrities have been destroyed and wrecked.

May the bliss of being married in accordance to God's will follow you. You're His minister in the singing ministry- continue to honour Him there. HML son.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by Samueltemi337(m): 9:39am On Jan 21
She danced like David?
She was naked or what?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by Creamypie(m): 9:40am On Jan 21
Who is moses bliss?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by money121(m): 9:40am On Jan 21
Congrat

2 Likes

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by illicit(m): 9:40am On Jan 21
Some people will wanna date for 4 years

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by GboyegaD(m): 9:40am On Jan 21
Congratulations to him. I hope all works for them.

3 Likes

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by harryboyng(m): 9:40am On Jan 21
She dance her way into marriage. No be all this girls wey ready show their ass and nipples on TikTok and expect a serious relationship#KeepPlaying#

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by Myrepublic(m): 9:40am On Jan 21
lazkizz:
Dance not twerk ??

Learn the difference
Forget, baba saw something bouncing grin

Something that made him blast in tongues that night..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by gassbee: 9:41am On Jan 21
Jah Bless, yea man

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by dubaino(m): 9:42am On Jan 21
Odewaleadesoye:
Gospel Singer, Moses Bliss has narrated how he met his Ghanaian fiancee, Marie Wiseborn.

The singer who announced his engagement last week, said he met his wife on Instagram.

He said she tagged him in a video of her dancing to his popular song, ‘Miracle no Dey tire Jesus.

He added that they became friends and that the union was orchestrated by God.

DAILY POST
Okay, congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by tukdi: 9:42am On Jan 21
grin

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by tishbite43: 9:42am On Jan 21
Lol

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by Lymetsaucer(f): 9:43am On Jan 21
So many untold back story on this narrations

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by Yungmil: 9:43am On Jan 21
E remaining us ooo

Is 1 year enough to date or court a girl b4 marriage?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by Bluntguy: 9:43am On Jan 21
Lol. She danced herself into fortune. Soon now some babes go start danceathon dey send give single celebrities. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by Pio44: 9:44am On Jan 21
Girls should learn how to dance good dance, we guys are watching u

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by pendusky(m): 9:45am On Jan 21
Simply and elegant marie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by Coolestguy2023: 9:45am On Jan 21
Myrepublic:
Forget, baba saw something bouncing grin

Something that made him blast in tongues that night..

No, it was a decent dance and her body was in no way exposed too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by MRSAWEDOFF: 9:45am On Jan 21

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by sofeo(m): 9:47am On Jan 21
Alright.
Congratulations to them.

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by trilacos: 9:47am On Jan 21
kiss

1 Like

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by dalongjnr: 9:49am On Jan 21
Were is the link to the dance,
I want to check something!
I use to like girls that can dance.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by inoki247: 9:49am On Jan 21
Lol Shalaye....

5 Likes

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by Vifx: 9:49am On Jan 21
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by AntiChristian: 9:49am On Jan 21
Reminds me of a popular adage in Yoruba about a wife married through dancing!

Ìyàwó taf'ijo fẹ iran ni yóò wọ lọ!

And the believe that God could orchestrate a lady to post her dancing session online seems embarassed

Well everything good na God do am in Christianity!

3 Likes

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by jojothaiv(m): 9:49am On Jan 21
Yungmil:
E remaining us ooo

Is 1 year enough to date or court a girl b4 marriage?
Yes baba.

5 Likes

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:49am On Jan 21
Creamypie:
Who is moses bliss?
Ur village head

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie by Shakathezulu1: 9:50am On Jan 21
Na this anyhow blasting and claiming to be speaking in tongues dey vex me.
I watched his proposal video, na so the fake guy dey kabash in tongues, for my mind, I be like who this 1 dey deceive.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Nollywood Actresses That Cannot Do Without Smoking!!! / Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) / Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.