Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl (17693 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:51am On Jan 21
A Police Officer simply identified as Emmanuel has been arrested and detained after he allegedly defiled a 13-year-old girl in his office at the Bori Area Command in Khana Local Government Area of Rivers State.

Emmanuel, attached to the Bori Area Command, was said to have been detained at the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department of the State Police Command on the orders of the Commissioner of Police, Olatunji Disu.

Narrating the incident to newsmen in Port Harcourt, the state capital on Saturday, the teenager’s aunty who gave her name as Love, said she sent the girl on an errand last Friday but was surprised that the girl did not return home that day, hence she started looking for her.

The teenager’s guardian explained that the girl, however, came back the next morning, Saturday, January 13, 2024, and when she interrogated her, the girl narrated how the police officer held her that evening and defiled her in his office at the Bori Area Command till dawn.

She stated, “When she came back around 8am the following day, I asked her where she was coming from and where she slept last night.

“She told me that one police officer with two stars at the Area Command held her in his office at the Area Command, Bori, and raped her till daybreak.

“That he (officer) threatened to shoot her if she shouted. So because of that, she kept quiet. So when she came back I checked her as a mother and saw that somebody had touched her.”

Love said she immediately reported the matter to the Bori Police Division, adding that the girl identified the errant cop before she was taken to the hospital by the Investigating Police Officer at the police division where the incident was reported.

She added, “They now took her to their (police) hospital. The coctor on duty confirmed that there was penetration.”

She confirmed that Emmanuel’s colleagues took him to the SCID in Port Harcourt where he is being detained, even as she demanded justice for the teenager.

“All I want is for this matter to be properly investigated because he (the policeman) is still denying. So I want justice to be served,” the girl’s distraught aunt said.

Meanwhile, a rights group, Rainbow Watch And Development Centre that has been following up on the case has called for an unbiased and thorough investigation into the incident.

Executive Director of the group, Michael Gbarale, in a statement made available to newsmen, described the development as unfortunate, saying the matter must not be swept under the carpet to serve as a deterrent to randy officers.

The statement read, “We commend the Commissioner of Police for the arrest of the officer who allegedly defiled a 13-year-old girl and transferred the case to the SCIID for proper investigation.

“We demand an unbiased and thorough investigation into the incident with a view to ensure that justice is served to all the parties concerned. We will closely monitor and follow the case to its logical conclusion.”

When contacted on Saturday evening, the spokesperson for the state police command, Grace Iringe-Koko, confirmed the incident and arrest of the police officer, saying that the investigation is still ongoing on the matter.

She stated, “The police officer denied that nothing of such happened, But Yes, I can confirm that he has been arrested and in custody. Investigation is ongoing to unravel what really happened and the appropriate disciplinary measures will be taken if he is found culpable.”

Source: https://punchng.com/rivers-policeman-arrested-for-defiling-13-year-old-girl/

2 Shares

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:52am On Jan 21
UDOKA BEST LOVE, is tired of this whole stuff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by dawnomike(m): 10:06am On Jan 21
If found guilty, he really needs to rot in jail!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by greenermodels: 10:11am On Jan 21
Too many bad news in this country.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by kestolove95(m): 10:20am On Jan 21
How do they penetrate all this under age girls still surprise mi...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Nomerci: 11:07am On Jan 21
I'm sure no condom. He would use his iroko bi g useless pric k to tear her toto.u can imagine. All night .no need to detain him. Tell him to walk free and shoot him fro behind

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Jennyclay(f): 11:25am On Jan 21
It’s so sad we are not safe in the hands of Nigerian men. undecided

Fathers defiling daughters undecided
Policemen defiling toddlers undecided
Pastors defiling ladies undecided

That was how one foolish upcoming pastor said God told him I’m the one for him that I should come and visit him in his house. He should Thank God I was in a good mood when he make that nonsense statement, I would have insulted the hell out of him. undecided

Honestly, I hate Nigerian men!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by chatinent: 11:58am On Jan 21
Do they have special prisons for policemen? Because I am wondering the hell he is about to go through in a typical Nigerian prison when inmates realise he is a policeman convicted for the same crimes you made them suffer for.

En go bribe en go taya.

11 Likes

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Serendipity2023: 11:59am On Jan 21
SEXUAL ASSAULTS: DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE GUYS.

I once witnessed when one handsome young guy was sentenced to life imprisonment for raping a minor.
He started wailing.

It was a horrible sight.

I tell young guys around me that the easiest way to waste their lives is to assault a woman sexually by:

Defilement - called so if the woman is a child
or
Rape-- called so if the woman is an adult.

You will likely get life imprisonment for it.

We need more awareness in this regard.

Many men think it's a joke.

You have no business hanging around kids under the age of 18.

In fact, in Lagos now, sexual assault includes penetration of anus, mouth, or any other opening with even finger, Love Machine or any other object.

Parents should also watch their female kids closely.

Stop leaving them with "uncles", gate men, pastors, etc

Most women today were assaulted at a young age by people that were supposed to protect them, people close to them.

I wonder what's the attraction to these innocent kids who have no breasts nor bum bum?

https://www.nairaland.com/7883504/sexual-assaults-dont-waste-life

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by vastolord4(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21
angry I just hope he's thrown into the same cell block full of criminals he arrested..

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by baike: 12:01pm On Jan 21
H
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by D4gmail1: 12:01pm On Jan 21
Devil in uniform. angry

I pray the girl's family get justice.
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by munavi: 12:01pm On Jan 21
Such animalistic behaviors should be met with stiff punishment. A police officer for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Streetmovement(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Them for use office pin design him dick
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by jmoore(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21
Police is your enemy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by abobote: 12:02pm On Jan 21
Very wicked officer
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by nightfox01(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21
LIKE YOUR LANDLORD DEFILED YOU WITH COKE AND BUNS
Jennyclay:
It’s so sad we are not safe in the hands of Nigerian men. undecided

Fathers defiling daughters undecided
Policemen defiling toddlers undecided
Pastors defiling ladies undecided

Honestly, I hate Nigerian men!!

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by AllahOfBlood: 12:04pm On Jan 21
Up on the long episode the only thing I can see in the topic is the picture.

What a sweet officer
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by LEARNPYTHON(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21
Okay
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by aywagze(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21
For being an officer of the law ..his jail time should be very long ..🤔

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by EEIA: 12:05pm On Jan 21
grin

He was only inspecting the vagina to check if she was still a virgin. not being a virgin below 18yrs is a crime if you were not raped. grin
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Kevineleven(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21
Kidnap and rape, kill the idiot
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Skillsnigeria: 12:05pm On Jan 21
Hmmm
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Way4orward: 12:06pm On Jan 21
Nigeria Nigeria
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Lanre1st(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21
Parents let take care of our young girls, don't let them be too vulnerable, easy to get for Monster.

Street are not smiling, all sort of mixtures men are drinking push them anyhow? Once Jack Thomas stand brain stop reason, until it satisfied

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by EDUECO(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21
Officer 'Woos' in the news again!

80% of Nigerian police officers are lawless in disposition.

He is an example of police officers that aid and abet gangsterism, car snatching, kidnapping and bank robbery!

It is an irony that the supposed custodians of the law are the persons now breaking the law with reckless abandon.
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by MuslimIgbo: 12:09pm On Jan 21
He should rot in jail forever
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by Shomek(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21
Ok that good
click me
Re: Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl by omenka1: 12:14pm On Jan 21
Imagine what a Nigerian security personnel has been reduced to, a RAPIST Tueeehh
Awon law enforcer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa / Man Arrested For Transporting Cartons Of Indian Hemp Into Kano / Five Children Die In Abandoned Car In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.